Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Apr 1, 2024
Ireland
She is miserable, tells lies for a living and films herself gorging on take aways, hardly something to be proud of. She thinks she’s doing so well in life. She’s just so drab and boring, getting fatter by the day and desperately wants a fella but who in their right mind would go near her now 🤪
She’s revolting 🤮

Completely agree with all of this. The reality is she would be way to high a risk for any man given her behaviour against previous partners. Not worth the risk under any circumstances.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
What's with the hair flip and laugh at the camera. Yer no a celebrity pishy pants. Never wanted to elbow someone straight in the face as much in my life
Just remember she lives in a hovel with no stylish furniture or decor, is single not by choice, has to film anything remotely interesting (to her) and constantly has to police her social media so her phone is never out of her hand, has a daughter that she’d rather not have to parent, she is really ugly, has a massive nose, is so greedy that she can’t stop eating crap and is getting fatter by the day. I find it all very entertaining watching her go from Happy/smug to arrogant clap backs.
I love how she assumes anyone who disagrees with her is jealous 🤣
Wonder what size she will be by Christmas 🐽🧁🐽🧁🤭🐷🐽🐷🐷🐷🐽🐽

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
I'll tell you who did let you down, your asthetics practioner. Although to be fair you have never taken care of yourself so the eyes, unless surgery are beyond repair.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240829_192543_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240829_192543_TikTok.jpg
    142.1 KB · Views: 88