Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

The products are all getting ridiculous now, the market is flooded with products all trying to out do each other. No one on TT would ever manipulate me into buying anything, and absolutely never anyone who looks as bad as Aimee would be able flog me any skin care. This Nivea will be in B and M and home bargains soon along with the other products they have there. No one needs to buy it from Aimee’s showcase.
She’s a lying t just like her uncle.
Gavin & I concur. 🌵

mac50

Jul 13, 2024
aberdeen
The products are all getting ridiculous now, the market is flooded with products all trying to out do each other. No one on TT would ever manipulate me into buying anything, and absolutely never anyone who looks as bad as Aimee would be able flog me any skin care. This Nivea will be in B and M and home bargains soon along with the other products they have there. No one needs to buy it from Aimee’s showcase.
She’s a lying t just like her uncle.
She looks like she’s reading from a script ⁉️

Mar 9, 2024
Aww did you get in the pre-sale? You bloody jammy dodger. Jealous as hell but so pleased cos you are awesome ha!
I’m just getting everything crossed now for the morning for everyone else - really hope you manage to bag some my friend - as it stands its me the bloke and the kids - but we would like our sone in laws to come too so we are on that in the morning - there’s just loads of us trying tomorrow cos most of our friends are fans too so we are using work emails and everything so we can go together 🤞🤞🤞 it’s so bloody stressful!

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
I’m just getting everything crossed now for the morning for everyone else - really hope you manage to bag some my friend - as it stands its me the bloke and the kids - but we would like our sone in laws to come too so we are on that in the morning - there’s just loads of us trying tomorrow cos most of our friends are fans too so we are using work emails and everything so we can go together 🤞🤞🤞 it’s so bloody stressful!
Aww I really hope you do too. It really is going to be stressful. But almost 2 million people will get one so hopefully we are within that! We are going scatter gun approach, any venue, any date, seating/standing, just whatever we can get our hands on. I’ve set my alarm for 7am 🤣🤣

Mar 9, 2024
Aww I really hope you do too. It really is going to be stressful. But almost 2 million people will get one so hopefully we are within that! We are going scatter gun approach, any venue, any date, seating/standing, just whatever we can get our hands on. I’ve set my alarm for 7am 🤣🤣
Bless ya - for you and your boys isn’t it? Good luck my little anonymous buddy - then comes the best fun of trying to get a bloody hotel! X

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Girls... Please don't put your life in the hands of a rock n roll band 🤣🤣 Jokes! Awh I'm really hoping and praying you girlies get your hands on the tickets. It's so unfair that you just know so many will just be buying to sell for stupid money. Fingers crossed for you girls 🤞🏻
Thank you Bike (love you are now known as that 🤣) appreciate it.

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Bless ya - for you and your boys isn’t it? Good luck my little anonymous buddy - then comes the best fun of trying to get a bloody hotel! X
Me and the husband as a priority, our 3 sons as a second priority (terrible parents I know 🤣🤣 but sometimes we come first 🤣). Good luck to you too, I hope you get all the ones you need 🤞🤞 and mate I’d sleep at A’s hovel I’ll be that desperate 🤣 defo doable taxi wise to Heaton Park 🤣

Mar 9, 2024
Girls... Please don't put your life in the hands of a rock n roll band 🤣🤣 Jokes! Awh I'm really hoping and praying you girlies get your hands on the tickets. It's so unfair that you just know so many will just be buying to sell for stupid money. Fingers crossed for you girls 🤞🏻
❤️❤️ my loon was going even if he had to sell a kidney - he’s upstairs now n I can hear him strumming the importance of being idle n I bet if I go look he’s got his old Lambretta jacket on n in his oasis pants swinging his guitar 🤣 I swear he gets worse - he’s running tomorrows ticket mission like military objective!

Mar 9, 2024
I feel left out. I had no inclination to see Taylor swift, nor oasis although I’m not adverse to their music, and I listened to oasis a lot in the 90’s. But just to feel included in music talk, I’m going to see Adam ant in November 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Hope you oasis girls get your tickets 🎫 ❤️
Ooh is he still fit - he was ok back in the day ! 🤣

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Also did you see the hotel prices triple the moment the dates were announced!! Some people even had bookings cancelled. We won’t need a hotel if it’s Heaton Park but any other we would. And you are looking at min £300 a night 😱