Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 9, 2024
Me and the husband as a priority, our 3 sons as a second priority (terrible parents I know 🤣🤣 but sometimes we come first 🤣). Good luck to you too, I hope you get all the ones you need 🤞🤞 and mate I’d sleep at A’s hovel I’ll be that desperate 🤣 defo doable taxi wise to Heaton Park 🤣
Absolutely not bad parenting! We just always promised the girls cos yes I’m a fan but J is what you’d call MAD FOR IT! The girls have been on a diet of Oasis all their lives and it was a bucket list thing for him to take them x
Sorry I’m not letting you kip there!!! Putting my foot down ! 🤣 depending on how many can get tickets for our date we will be using our friends bus so if you get to the first Heaton Park il have to find you and chuck you in the boot ! 🤣

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Absolutely not bad parenting! We just always promised the girls cos yes I’m a fan but J is what you’d call MAD FOR IT! The girls have been on a diet of Oasis all their lives and it was a bucket list thing for him to take them x
Sorry I’m not letting you kip there!!! Putting my foot down ! 🤣 depending on how many can get tickets for our date we will be using our friends bus so if you get to the first Heaton Park il have to find you and chuck you in the boot ! 🤣
Aww I really hope your girls get to tick it off their bucket list ❤️🤞 and this is why I’m annoyed at people saying youngsters can do off and shouldn’t get tickets etc as there is so many young people brought up on Oasis ( like your 2, my 3, and so many more I know) and are proper fans.

I’d rather sleep in a crack den then at A’s 🤣🤣 be cleaner and less risky 🤣 aww if we are lucky enough to get tickets and be at the same one well have to find a way to make ours selves known there 🤣

Mar 9, 2024
Also did you see the hotel prices triple the moment the dates were announced!! Some people even had bookings cancelled. We won’t need a hotel if it’s Heaton Park but any other we would. And you are looking at min £300 a night 😱
Well we’ve gotta get there from South York’s so we are gunna borrow a bus off a mate - it shouldn’t be bloody allowed - my sister knows someone that had 4 rooms booked for a wedding and the hotel cancelled! It’s so wrong !

Mar 9, 2024
Aww I really hope your girls get to tick it off their bucket list ❤️🤞 and this is why I’m annoyed at people saying youngsters can do off and shouldn’t get tickets etc as there is so many young people brought up on Oasis ( like your 2, my 3, and so many more I know) and are proper fans.

I’d rather sleep in a crack den then at A’s 🤣🤣 be cleaner and less risky 🤣 aww if we are lucky enough to get tickets and be at the same one well have to find a way to make ours selves known there 🤣
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Well we’ve gotta get there from South York’s so we are gunna borrow a bus off a mate - it shouldn’t be bloody allowed - my sister knows someone that had 4 rooms booked for a wedding and the hotel cancelled! It’s so wrong !
An actual bus? Like double decker or am being dopey? 🤣 oh that’s disgusting about them getting their hotel cancelled, should be illegal!!

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
I’m on catch-up again. I’m on a few days away with people I met on tt a few years ago. I think I told you all a couple of months ago. Well, I may as well tell you we’re in Blackpool. A few days ago a couple of the group went shopping while we went for a walk, and who did they see, but Aimee’s sister & her little boy walking past. By their account she is very pretty in real life
Awh I love this @Firesquaw 😍 one of my best friends I met through MySpace. Showing my age there haha. You've deffo been through it just recently so deffo needed a bit of escapism. Hope you had a ball and hope you're holding up. Thinking of you ❤️❤️❤️

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
❤️❤️ my loon was going even if he had to sell a kidney - he’s upstairs now n I can hear him strumming the importance of being idle n I bet if I go look he’s got his old Lambretta jacket on n in his oasis pants swinging his guitar 🤣 I swear he gets worse - he’s running tomorrows ticket mission like military objective!
Hahaha crying what a vision 🤣🤣🤣🤣
If you need a donkey sitter. First dibs 🙋🏼‍♀️😂 TBF I was the same when Whitney announced a UK tour. Christ.. somebody hold ma weave I'm going!!! And I did 😍😭

Firesquaw

Mar 8, 2024
Awh I love this @Firesquaw 😍 one of my best friends I met through MySpace. Showing my age there haha. You've deffo been through it just recently so deffo needed a bit of escapism. Hope you had a ball and hope you're holding up. Thinking of you ❤️❤️❤️
Awww thank you. I’m ok, trying to keep my emotions in check until I’m in my hotel room & so far so good ❤️