Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Apr 1, 2024
Wakefield
I cannot bear this 'excited" thing Gash flash always does it's so fake and icky. Also isn't it funny H is happy with whatever and doesn't rule the roost and doesn't come across as a demanding little brat other than with mummy dearest 🙄🙄
They’re all fing tapped in the head. Such a shame lobotomies don’t happen anymore.

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Looks like she is taking a se
She just has a bad vibe about her. Not just how she is with A enabling her but she just seems weird to me. I can't put my finger on it. But her leg rubbing and touchy feely with everyone gives me the ick. I just find her very odd 🤢
Where's her brother disappeared to aswell? He was on with her quite regular but last time there was communication of him being a dirty old perv with young girls in the pub and not seen him since 👀

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
She just has a bad vibe about her. Not just how she is with A enabling her but she just seems weird to me. I can't put my finger on it. But her leg rubbing and touchy feely with everyone gives me the ick. I just find her very odd 🤢
Where's her brother disappeared to aswell? He was on with her quite regular but last time there was communication of him being a dirty old perv with young girls in the pub and not seen him since 👀
I agree she’s just so creepy, overly touchy and tries to act in such a positive up beat way which comes across as fake. The brother gave me inappropriate vibes, sleazy f

Happyday2000

Aug 15, 2024
Plymouth
The way she talks about work, you can just tell she's done very little actual work in life

She'd be the worst co worker, always doing F all and always making excuses
Yeah leaving all her work deadlines til last minute again.

Also cannot stand her saying girl dinner all the time, that died out ages ago it’s just plain cringe like she’s trying to act so much younger than she is. Basically all her meals are a girl dinner because she can’t cook anything she can just chuck beige crap into the air fryer or lather a potato with about half a tub of butter

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
I feel left out. I had no inclination to see Taylor swift, nor oasis although I’m not adverse to their music, and I listened to oasis a lot in the 90’s. But just to feel included in music talk, I’m going to see Adam ant in November 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Hope you oasis girls get your tickets 🎫 ❤️
We’re off to see culture club, Tony Hadley and human league December. Love 80s music

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Yeah leaving all her work deadlines til last minute again.

Also cannot stand her saying girl dinner all the time, that died out ages ago it’s just plain cringe like she’s trying to act so much younger than she is. Basically all her meals are a girl dinner because she can’t cook anything she can just chuck beige crap into the air fryer or lather a potato with about half a tub of butter
Erm….. you mean flora 😂