Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
I agree she’s just so creepy, overly touchy and tries to act in such a positive up beat way which comes across as fake. The brother gave me inappropriate vibes, sleazy f
Yeah she is so weird and creepy. And like you said sooo fake. I have no idea what goes through her head when she gets dressed and myyyyy God she's borrring hun. 😴😴

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Didn't she post DUD? I bet my Nan it was delivered in a greased through bag and she didn't post because of the nasties after wasting so much on an unnecessary trip to London to watch telly 🤨
Can someone post whatever balls she has posted since her baybeeeeez ammm hooome video
No idea 😂 I don’t look anymore 😂😂👏🏼😂

Here we go…

Mar 8, 2024
Why does she always do half food shops? Just watched her M&S food shop and all I could think is I couldn’t do a half a shop! It is actually so bizarre to do that. It reminds me of young adult who don’t have a clue what to cook or how to cook, so only buys bits and bobs to get by for a few days. She really does make thing harder for herself. Saying that doing a full shop will only go to waste because of the amount of take-aways she buys

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Why does she always do half food shops? Just watched her M&S food shop and all I could think is I couldn’t do a half a shop! It is actually so bizarre to do that. It reminds me of young adult who don’t have a clue what to cook or how to cook, so only buys bits and bobs to get by for a few days. She really does make thing harder for herself. Saying that doing a full shop will only go to waste because of the amount of take-aways she buys
She says it’s too stressful for her doing a big shop 😂😂😂😂she makes it up as she goes along. It’s so she has something to film, shopping and then taking it out of the bag to show people. I mean what has the world come to when this is something that people like to see 😳

Mar 7, 2024
Didn't she post DUD? I bet my Nan it was delivered in a greased through bag and she didn't post because of the nasties after wasting so much on an unnecessary trip to London to watch telly 🤨
Can someone post whatever balls she has posted since her baybeeeeez ammm hooome video
Can someone please post the vids if they can face it