Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Shopping again & of course the dutty lush needed more booze
Was the magnum in the first bag as well as a load of cakes because that bag was half full when she went on to the next bag. She’s a greedy f, I’m just really looking forward to her showing her outfits next time she goes on a spree because she’s absolutely not a size 12 these days and she’s clapping more on every day.
You enjoy the donuts, all 4 of them and your chocolate bar as well as your biscuits and the ones you bought for the child. She won’t get a crumb of them 😂😂😂😂🤪

Apr 26, 2024
uk
Why does she always do half food shops? Just watched her M&S food shop and all I could think is I couldn’t do a half a shop! It is actually so bizarre to do that. It reminds me of young adult who don’t have a clue what to cook or how to cook, so only buys bits and bobs to get by for a few days. She really does make thing harder for herself. Saying that doing a full shop will only go to waste because of the amount of take-aways she buys
Because she claims she can't decide what to eat daily

Also it makes her content, Considering she has no life!

mac50

Jul 13, 2024
aberdeen
Was the magnum in the first bag as well as a load of cakes because that bag was half full when she went on to the next bag. She’s a greedy f, I’m just really looking forward to her showing her outfits next time she goes on a spree because she’s absolutely not a size 12 these days and she’s clapping more on every day.
You enjoy the donuts, all 4 of them and your chocolate bar as well as your biscuits and the ones you bought for the child. She won’t get a crumb of them 😂😂😂😂🤪

Mar 8, 2024
Just have to say she’s a scruffy t. Couldn’t watch her dish up me crap dinner with me cus she’s just a scruffy smelly manky t. She just doesn’t care what way she is dressed or how she looks doing these videos. She always looks like she needs a wash. She really thinks she’s funny with her faces and stupid voices. In reality she’s a sad t. At her age thinking she’s funny with her clothes and “quirkiness”. No just absolutely fing not. Bell end

Here we go…

Mar 8, 2024
She says it’s too stressful for her doing a big shop 😂😂😂😂she makes it up as she goes along. It’s so she has something to film, shopping and then taking it out of the bag to show people. I mean what has the world come to when this is something that people like to see 😳
She finds it to stressful? Ffs! 😂 why doesn’t she ever do anything to help her mental health. I understand mental health won’t just go away but I’m pretty sure she could over come her stress levels and do a full shop by planning, going when it isn’t busy, doing a food list, being organised etc.. avoiding her issues isn’t helping only masking. It’s actually mind boggling how she berries her head in the sand