Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 9, 2024
Oh if it’s for accommodation then get a mezzanine floor over half of it. That’s what I would have done if it wasn’t a gym. Then you could have a really well plastered wall and an HD projector linked to sky or whatever and use it as a movie room. If the wall is perfectly smooth you don’t need a pull down screen. Get some electric black out roller blinds and you’re sorted 👍🏼
We are in the same page missy! He’s wanting a big sort of all year round party space - he’s got some daft idea about a party room that can be done properly for Xmas etc with a dance space n stage - not happening ! He thinks he’s bloody hew heiffner !

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Ed says he knows exactly how much a show will cost excluding the mech and how much he wants to walk away with - he then does 4 price bands and if you go on ticket master for a certain price ticket it will tell you straight away if they are available and if not show the alternative so people aren’t queuing and crashing the site. The commission for ticket master is agreed so it would not benefit them to hike the price at check out - I had to laugh cos he says the extra money wouldn’t really be noticed by him but an extra £100 to a fan could make the world of difference and spoil their experience- he totally nailed it! He should know he holds the record for highest grossing tour to date!
Another one she was gifted and had a face like a moist mackerel the entire time 🙄 I'd have thought the Eras tour would have smashed it right out the park no? It is disgusting what happened and bad that you're correct it was all them not the site. Sad for actual fans. They must be skint which is why they're faking a truce 🤣🤣

shesaidwhat

May 19, 2024
England
I thought it was ticket master but it’s actually Oasis themselves who set the pricing and strategy- I was listening to Ed Sheeran. They should have set the prices like he does and not deviated - at least he has scruples! I’m pretty pissed off now I’ve learned how it works! X
Kinda, they agreed to ticketmaster using dynamic pricing. Ed said he made just as much. Love that he also swaps round the front row so it's not all corporate

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Ed says he knows exactly how much a show will cost excluding the mech and how much he wants to walk away with - he then does 4 price bands and if you go on ticket master for a certain price ticket it will tell you straight away if they are available and if not show the alternative so people aren’t queuing and crashing the site. The commission for ticket master is agreed so it would not benefit them to hike the price at check out - I had to laugh cos he says the extra money wouldn’t really be noticed by him but an extra £100 to a fan could make the world of difference and spoil their experience- he totally nailed it! He should know he holds the record for highest grossing tour to date!
Sounds like a good bloke. Other artists should take note. I mean Oasis wanna remember their roots.

Mar 9, 2024
Oh my fing life!!!! Just got home to my bloke acting like I’ve caught him shagging a stripper or something - yanno when ya just know they’ve done something - it was the same face as when he got the bleeding donkeys! Only gone n bought a fing giant Jack skelington thingy from Costco that moves! It’s gunna scare the kids sless! AND he tried to hide the bloody thing!!! Like I’m not gunna see that thing with a sheet over it! You will see it from Jupiter!!! Ladies at this point I need counselling! Does any one have a spare bed! Sweet Jesus stop me strangling the idiot ! I’m done ! 🤬🤬

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Oh my fing life!!!! Just got home to my bloke acting like I’ve caught him shagging a stripper or something - yanno when ya just know they’ve done something - it was the same face as when he got the bleeding donkeys! Only gone n bought a fing giant Jack skelington thingy from Costco that moves! It’s gunna scare the kids sless! AND he tried to hide the bloody thing!!! Like I’m not gunna see that thing with a sheet over it! You will see it from Jupiter!!! Ladies at this point I need counselling! Does any one have a spare bed! Sweet Jesus stop me strangling the idiot ! I’m done ! 🤬🤬
You need to send him to live with Olga I’m afraid