Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 9, 2024
I’m so glad they’ve finally listened! And I didn’t even mention HRT they said it straight away as they’ve seen my notes of being like this 4 years & the symptoms are so much worse recently!
I was never offered a patch - just a pill - I’ve had no discussions with my doctor about the difference either? I was just that glad to be given something to stop the flushing! Good luck 🤞

SleepyLion

Mar 9, 2024
I agree about her flaunting H personal life on social media - she doesn’t safeguard her kid at all.

I wonder if she trying to get people to comment on her little breadcrumbs of messages about being so many changes so she can try and flog some period related tat.

If by changes she means relate to her skin such as spots - that may be because she has been allowing her skincare products that are harsh for young skin and makeup.

She really wants a drinking buddy doesn’t she and wants H to be a lot older than she is.

One minute makes H out to be a pre teen who doesn’t like the park and the next saying she said “mummy…” my 9 year old stopped calling me mummy many years ago!

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I was never offered a patch - just a pill - I’ve had no discussions with my doctor about the difference either? I was just that glad to be given something to stop the flushing! Good luck 🤞
It depends on a few things like if you have a Mirena coil that has progesterone in it as you need oestrogen and progesterone to protect against cancer of the uterus, with the coil you can have just oestrogen patch or pill but without you need both hormones and there are lots of options, pill patch gel etc. All depends on what’s best for you which your GP will know 👍🏼

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I agree about her flaunting H personal life on social media - she doesn’t safeguard her kid at all.

I wonder if she trying to get people to comment on her little breadcrumbs of messages about being so many changes so she can try and flog some period related tat.

If by changes she means relate to her skin such as spots - that may be because she has been allowing her skincare products that are harsh for young skin and makeup.

She really wants a drinking buddy doesn’t she and wants H to be a lot older than she is.

One minute makes H out to be a pre teen who doesn’t like the park and the next saying she said “mummy…” my 9 year old stopped calling me mummy many years ago!
I predict a “come shopping for the child’s first bra” content

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
What’s with the ordering of “anxiety supplements” and ordering ashwaganda but has no idea what it’s for!

As for that backpack, hardly scream PRENAGER!!
View attachment v0f044gc0000crbeqqfog65j4q9gcbbg.mp4 IMG_7243.png IMG_7245.png IMG_7247.png
It’s not gorgeous at all, a bunch of antique pink cabbage roses are GORGEOUS. That back pack is NOT.

Her GP would absolutely 100% advise her to eat healthy meals and exercise to help anxiety. She does do all to help help herself. Taking supplements along side a healthy diet might help but not with the absolute se she binges on.
do off

mac50

Jul 13, 2024
aberdeen
Just wanted to update, managed a drs appt at long last. Drs pretty sure I’m in full blown menopause as symptoms have been going on for a few years and really ramped up in the last 3 months. Blood test then they’re gonna give me HRT! So relieved that something is finally being done! Proper menopause Aimee not one that’s been created in fantasy land

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
i’ve been on Hrt 5 months now, still get the night sweats although it could be due to other meds i’m on! I started with the patches but they wouldn’t stay on due to how i much i sweat now on the combo gel and tablet just starting to see a wee bit of a difference now
Give it a couple of weeks and I’m sure it will kick in with full force. The main problem for me along with the flushes and night sweats was the overwhelming fatigue. I could sleep all day long and then all night long on repeat 🙄I’m much better now and exercise everyday 👍🏼

What the do is the point of that story about her mates? That’s what mates do. You don’t need to make a video about it. It’s obvious she never sees her mates often. She’s so embarrassing.
Has she deleted a video?
That contrived bullshite this morning was because us & tattle all say it has to bribe its “mates” to go out with it or come to its hovel for the tragedy party for free booze & food & jazzchins wants to go out with it now because she ain’t the token fat friend anymore, Oinking Olga takes 1st, 2nd & 3rd place on the fat friend status because it’s the size of a gable end. 🐽
The hinting at its daughter periods is just disgusting, absolutely no need for it & I find it equally disgusting that the delulu sychophants are so interested in it, the child has no privacy or safeguarding because it’s psychotic s mother will use anything to make the coin come rolling in. 💰 🐽🐀💩

receiptproof

Aug 14, 2024
Nowhere
Bet she is dreading the school run tomorrow. She will be the gossip of the playground as she stomps about in her giant tracksuit, with her full moon head. She's piled on the pounds since the kids broke up and they will all be staring at her. She will probably make Gregg the wallet do it as she will have some health crisis - anything to get out of parenting her child.
Cue… the period, hot water bottle, woe is me vlog and me dad rescuing her out of it! Her periods are always her get out of jail free card!! But come Fri, she will be ready to drink (and drive) to her friend event.

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
Cue… the period, hot water bottle, woe is me vlog and me dad rescuing her out of it! Her periods are always her get out of jail free card!! But come Fri, she will be ready to drink (and drive) to her friend event.
She’ll have eyes in the back of her ed tomorrow because getting up at 6am will kill her and she’ll have the joys of getting up harper who won’t want to get up because she’s used to being in her pit till lunch!

Mar 8, 2024
That contrived bullshite this morning was because us & tattle all say it has to bribe its “mates” to go out with it or come to its hovel for the tragedy party for free booze & food & jazzchins wants to go out with it now because she ain’t the token fat friend anymore, Oinking Olga takes 1st, 2nd & 3rd place on the fat friend status because it’s the size of a gable end. 🐽
The hinting at its daughter periods is just disgusting, absolutely no need for it & I find it equally disgusting that the delulu sychophants are so interested in it, the child has no privacy or safeguarding because it’s psychotic s mother will use anything to make the coin come rolling in. 💰 🐽🐀💩
Was the video insinuating h has started her Period?