Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

???? Eh ? What even is that? 🤣
So it comes in a Jaffa cake box, looks like a Jaffa cake but instead of the succulent orangey delicious bit, it’s a rank cola bottle flavour bit. It’s a dutty abomination, a crime against the cakey goodness of the original elite Jaffa Cake. 😢

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
So when she’s not feeding the kid a takeaway it’s basically the same food as a takeaway but done at home. Burger again, cheese sticks again and then some token cucumber and carrots (that the kid doesn’t even eat I bet).

Also all her sauces have minging tops, like all crusty sauce. It was the same with the squirty cream can. 🤢

And I can’t even talk about her friend video as the secondhand embarrassment is too much. Imagine that stuck up cow at Bongo Bingo 🤣

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Yanno when she always says she made extra this or ordered more of that - just in case the kid wants more? What in gods name does she think it makes people think? I mean she has actually cooked an extra cheeseburger cos the kid says she mite want it ! What a bloody brat!
Her food waste drives me potty!! Honestly so annoying. Imagine cooking an extra burger just in case 🙄

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
So when she’s not feeding the kid a takeaway it’s basically the same food as a takeaway but done at home. Burger again, cheese sticks again and then some token cucumber and carrots (that the kid doesn’t even eat I bet).

Also all her sauces have minging tops, like all crusty sauce. It was the same with the squirty cream can. 🤢

And I can’t even talk about her friend video as the secondhand embarrassment is too much. Imagine that stuck up cow at Bongo Bingo 🤣
I know, Jesus and that’s what she gets paid for? Videos full of se chat like that utter nonsense 🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Hate her as well
She is bizarre isn’t she? Wants to constantly punish her mother. Have therapy and move on because your moaning and slagging her off isn’t helping anyone. There are some seriously unhinged people on TT. She has a thread on here 🤪 I darent look at her posts because I’ll start commenting on her thread and I can only just about tolerate Aimee and vile Vav as it is 🤯

Apr 1, 2024
Ireland
The poor kid must be all over the place. Aimee hasnt got a clue how to parent

Agreed and she is unwilling to bother trying to learn and improve either and in fact she seems proud of how she is as a parent. She's an absolute t who will destroy that poor kid.
And aimee what we have said about your parenting is not up for debate.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Agreed and she is unwilling to bother trying to learn and improve either and in fact she seems proud of how she is as a parent. She's an absolute t who will destroy that poor kid.
And aimee what we have said about your parenting is not up for debate.
And you’re a skankymamma and an absolute t which isn’t up for debate either

Apr 1, 2024
Ireland
Thank you 🙏 god she’s a liability! Hope she’s gunna put a post out telling everyone that was influenced by her and was daft enough to listen not to take any of them! She’s just dangerous! She never ever does her research and it’s gunna cause some real damage to someone one day!

Not a chance will she put out a post telling people not to take these. She has made her sales and won't care about anything else. Someone takes any of these and suffers damage, she will just ignore and pretend nothing happened and deny that she said anything.

And you’re a skankymamma and an absolute t which isn’t up for debate either

She absolutely is. She's dangerous which of course we already new but she has proven it once again today.

Last edited: