Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
She picked it herself! But she's going to be thrilled with that, well I hope she is! Did she pick it herself or not? Dimwit? Also how come she's grown out of frubalicious and onto the muller corners? That's a leap from toddler time if I ever saw one. Eee I can't wait see how long before she's whinging hahaha don't forget you love the cold grey rainy mornings Shamey! Get your Pumpkin Spiced coffee pods ready hun 😝

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Not even had time to fart today so not caught up on comments just vids.. if anyone has said anything for my quote book please do tell 🤣 Just saw that vid about the "friends" we all know it did not happen because well that's just an every day occurrence and a 3m vid is not necessary! Never mind the fact she has no friends never bloody mind 2! Oh also what in God's name is Disco BINGO? 🤣 She must have SIN us all dabbing off our sheets and wanted in 🤣🤣

Last edited:
Mar 17, 2024
Birky
And on that note we need a Back 2 School bingo 🤣🤣

Miyize are in the back ov miyed
First sip of the day (whispered for effect)
Ridiculous different Halloween mug every day
STUPID Face pulling at Tuna 🤡
PRE-TEEN didn't want to get up
Puffy nips in rotten jarmeez
Moaning about School run
Takeaway treat for back to school 🙄
Gash round tomorrow because back to school 🙄
Birthday shopping cz she's back to school
More insinuating Hs periods 😵‍💫😐
More disgusting mention of victims as I'm guessing they may have assembly/mass (not sure if catholic school)

Feel free to add girlies I'm sure I've missed sloads literally 💩🤡

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
One last thing. Haha. It sure is a good job you're content with being a single Sweaty Salmon 😅 Anyhow Hi Ho Hi Ho it's back to work I go. I'll be back around 3ish 🤣✌🏼

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240903_233902_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240903_233902_TikTok.jpg
    132.2 KB · Views: 69
  • Screenshot_20240903_233925_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240903_233925_TikTok.jpg
    130.6 KB · Views: 44

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
Yanno when she always says she made extra this or ordered more of that - just in case the kid wants more? What in gods name does she think it makes people think? I mean she has actually cooked an extra cheeseburger cos the kid says she mite want it ! What a bloody brat!
I always tell mine, eat that first and if you still want more I will make it later. The pandering to step toe and son is unreal!

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
melissajbyrnex - just seen this on tick tock - she reported hate on here and TL - surprise!!! The police told her the only thing she can do is stop posting! She wasn’t given her own caseworker and team of investigators - is this 2 tier policing? 🤣🤣
Oh I hate that t. Her man's fit though, but clearly a want about him being lumbered with that

May 30, 2024
UK
Oh I hate that t. Her man's fit though, but clearly a want about him being lumbered with that
She’s so boring, her voice drones on and on. I saw her TL/CC video and before she got to the punch line I was shouting at the screen “The police will tell you to stop posting on SM”.

They love the attention so much they are addicted that they can’t stop posting. The likes of her, Vav and Aimee have nothing in their lives to do this day in, day out. It’s actually sad.

I’m not sure how what we write here is bullying as this numpty called it. I have never went to anyone’s page and said what I say here because that would be bullying. If these morons don’t want to know that I think they are boring, useless, nasty fs don’t read here 🤷‍♀️ The person trolling Melissa seems to be one of her own family members anyway yet she is calling the police on us 😂 Stupid Cow

May 30, 2024
UK
Just seen Aimee’s insta post of Harpers first day back at school and the state of that kids shirt is a disgrace. It doesn’t even look like it has been ironed. So sad for Harper, there is zero pride in that child and the background tat and mess in the photo is disgraceful. When Harper looks back at these milestone photographs she will see just how much her mother cared ☹️

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
She’s so boring, her voice drones on and on. I saw her TL/CC video and before she got to the punch line I was shouting at the screen “The police will tell you to stop posting on SM”.

They love the attention so much they are addicted that they can’t stop posting. The likes of her, Vav and Aimee have nothing in their lives to do this day in, day out. It’s actually sad.

I’m not sure how what we write here is bullying as this numpty called it. I have never went to anyone’s page and said what I say here because that would be bullying. If these morons don’t want to know that I think they are boring, useless, nasty fs don’t read here 🤷‍♀️ The person trolling Melissa seems to be one of her own family members anyway yet she is calling the police on us 😂 Stupid Cow
We live in a free country. The police aren’t there to stop people voicing opinions on a forum designed for voicing opinions 😂

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
Just seen a pic of h on insta that scruffy mother hasn’t even ironed her shirt ☹️ I dropped my lad off yesterday and every single child was immaculate ironed smart head to toe gleaming. How she has the audacity to post that as her back to school pic she makes me so angry. Get yourself some pride Aimee instead of wallowing in self pity and making it all about you it’s harpers first day back at school do better. Should of been fresh start today start as you mean to go on an all that jazz yet here we are same old bull 💩 from face ache bore off