Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
Imagine being so narcissistic that youā€™d rather leave your kid exposed on the Internet than remove the picture because then you would have to admit you were wrong! At this point she just uses that kid to prove her control and itā€™s horrific šŸ¤¬
Exactly this. My daughters would never forgive me if I had done that to them, been made aware and still kept it up for the world to see. She has no respect for that little girl.

receiptproof

Aug 14, 2024
Nowhere
I can't believe she has banged on about harper starting puberty and not even bought her any bra tops. Poor child will get the piss taken out her today. Imagine putting your child out the door like that to be bullied. She is a terrible terrible "mother"
This is what infuriates me with this clown of a mother. The clothes are awful. The exposure of her underneath the shirt is unbelievable. The fact she canā€™t even brush her hair, cause itā€™s a mess like her motherā€™s! Obviously Aimee doesnā€™t know what a brush is! I mean itā€™s bad enough she needs braces, but to spend hundreds of pounds of tit to post on vlogs and not get her a decent bra or even a new lunch bag. Everyone of her ā€œfriendsā€ will all have new andā€¦there she is. A jack skeleton backpack and an old hello kitty lunch bag. It screams bully me. Poor kid.

Mar 9, 2024
Aimee, I didnā€™t think it was possible but today you have shown yourself up to being an even worse mother and human being than I already thought you were #WordsFailMe and if ANDY PIMLOTT ever searches his name into Google I hope you see this post as you are a disgrace of a father aswell. GREG CROWDER BARTON and WENDY BIRCHALL GRAHAM where are you? Your grandchild is being massively failed by the lot of you
Same place they always are - quaking in a corner in case fatty boom boom throws a tantrum and stops them seeing the kid or goes on line slagging them off for bullying and DV if they dare criticise!

Mar 9, 2024
If H doesnā€™t want to wear a bralette or crop top yet, surely even a vest top will do. Kids can be spiteful at school, and that photo is plastered online. Itā€™ll never go away, and Harper will see it and so will all her friends. Sheā€™s setting Harpic up to be bullied.
Harpic thošŸ¤£

Mar 9, 2024
Swear to god if I had a daughter like fatty raising my grandchildren Iā€™d be blocking her at every turn and do the tantrums and threats. Itā€™s a grandparents duty to raise children fit to parent and I would be in her fing comments myself telling her to remove the bloody picture as itā€™s a safeguarding issue and if needs be ringing social services myself - she wouldnā€™t know what had hit her if she were mine. As for being scared of her - Harpers father doesn't even see that much of her now so Iā€™d be hauling her size 18 arse to court and either going for custody or making her tow the fing line and safeguard the child. At least when sheā€™s older her dad would have proof that he did everything he possibly could to protect her !

Kangaroo

Mar 9, 2024
Iā€™ve no words for this monstrosity of a mother protect your child!!
On a completely different note thereā€™s menopause underwear new in primark! That will be her next haul looking after herself but not her 9yr old child, she has people telling her what they can see imagine the people that are not telling her makes my skin crawl predators all over social media!! She needs to get a grip and remove that photo šŸ˜”

Mar 7, 2024
Under the Troll bridge
The comments on that first day back post - saying the shirt is see through and a safeguarding issue and has she not got an iron šŸ˜±
I thought my eyes were playing tricks on me this morning with that photo!
If this isnā€™t a safeguarding issue then I donā€™t know what it!
You can see her nipple clear as day šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø

That photo needs taking downā€¦. But too late as some weirdo will have it posted on the dark web and being used a wank material.

She makes me sick she really does šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬