Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
No beefy she is showing up because she can't live without the sympathy and attention! do all to do with beinf strong. A strong woman would of removed the picture and just said "I can see why people are concerned, I genuinely didn't notice", but she has to make it a 6 part series to get the £££££

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240905_121130_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240905_121130_TikTok.jpg
    126.8 KB · Views: 72

Livebythesea

Mar 9, 2024
No beefy she is showing up because she can't live without the sympathy and attention! do all to do with beinf strong. A strong woman would of removed the picture and just said "I can see why people are concerned, I genuinely didn't notice", but she has to make it a 6 part series to get the £££££
Ffs beefy “you’re”

SleepyLion

Mar 9, 2024
Honestly Aimee Arsehole do do off!

What the hell are you on about saying it all “hurts your soul” because people called you out on posting a picture of your child in a shirt that was see through?

Are you for real?

And that comment above that she has posted on her page about the tragedy that happened ⬆️ -

I can’t believe she is still using those poor parents grief yet again because she was called out.

That is an absolute vile thing for her to do 🤬.

receiptproof

Aug 14, 2024
Nowhere
Piggy-backing the gaslighting last night so she can stay on the ‘pity me’ train today. She hasn’t done a crying one in a while so she was due! Plus, she needs the money to buy the new sofa to replace the cat piss one! She and Vav have morphed into one another. But, I’m calling the “I’m fiiine” happy-go-lucky Friday so I can binge drink at bingo tomorrow. Won’t be tit wrong then and that period will be non-existent. And “hun”(since you lurk here) there’s NOTHING wrong with US…it’s all you darling…allllll YOU! 🤡 🙄

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
She’s showing up for the views and the 💰💰💰💰💰💰💰

Regina.GG

Apr 23, 2024
leeds
Well bingo for her isn't it on that pitty party video. Sorry I'm in and out, when uve watched someone for nearly 3 years and you realised from early on what this woman is like and you have waited like many of us for her downfall because she is one manipulating fing disgrace! Have to take breaks from it because her actions with her child anger me so much.
A strong woman would safeguard her child full stop! You don't put her on TT but u do Insta. If u were a good mum you would stand up strong, no tears but a fearcism look that a good Mother has when she's protecting their child without the cocky remarks and not give people a chance to make comments about ur daughter by safeguarding her! You are tik tok famous afterall or so u think. Turn ur comments off and get ur point across as a parent whos daughter comes first as you say. But u wont will you because u love the attention it gets u! You don't get to blame this s on anyone else! You have put it out there for all to see! From ur own mouth from ur own fingers! From u lack of safeguarding and ur fing lack of awareness! You have no clue what is going on around u! Ur living in a lala land. You would be amazed how good it feels taking accountability for ur actions and working hard to not make the same mistakes.
You have no hope because you have never taken responsibility for anything you have shared. You shared! In some way or another it's come from you and you sharing ur life to the world...
Spoilt behaviour, entitlement and you have a shopping addiction filling in those gaps where those genuine feelings should be! Wake up before u ruin not only ur life but ur daughters! Take some fing responsibility u absolutely dickhead! Stop blaming the world and stop acting like u don't know what ur doing with ur manipulating videos u talk utter se man!
Sorry ladies 😅😅 she's done it this time with that photo!

Mar 9, 2024
Wouldn’t surprise me if she didn’t actually post the pic on purpose - she definitely kept it up and the one carefully chosen comment up on purpose - it’s nothing short of pimping her child out for money - frankly disgusting - and then to have the absolute audacity to sit there blaming people for being hateful! Yeah maybe that old chestnut mite have carried a bit of clout had you removed the picture straight away and explained how you didn’t realise rather that sit rubbing your hands thinking of how much tat you can buy with the cash by courting the “trolls” and then timing everything perfectly to spin it to your advantage and squeeze the most cash out of flogging your daughter! Hurts your soul my backside !

Mar 9, 2024
Beefy using the aimless drama for content cos she’s got no proper content of her own
Oh do off!!! So what’s she saying then every conversation she’s ever had with family, friends etc where she’s had a good old b/ vented about her boss or someone she knows - she would happily publish with “chest” 🤣🤣🤣🤣I’m crying - thing is I am not remotely ashamed of trying to look out for a child love and as for fatty boom boom I’d happily sit down and calmly tell her exactly what I think of her se parenting, her lying, her gaslighting, her scamming and her filthy ways? Would I crawl into a hole about what I’ve said on here? 🤣🤣🤣 give it rest - it’s all true and what’s more it comes with EVIDENCE - I’m sorry but she actually puts herself out there - it’s not like any lies are being told our end is it! Idiot - get yourself on! And as for the picture which people removed WHEN SHE EVENTUALLY got round to taking hers down? What the do? So it’s fine to be left on one platform but not another? I’d be more worried about the pervs who saved it and shared it for sexual purposes than people who shard it in disbelief that a mother could use her kid that way and call her out for it so again just do off !

Both of the same ilk, both abysmal selfish s mothers, who look at their offspring & see cash signs, both se mothers that put 🍆 before their kids, both that let their kids down on the daily with their lying repulsive behaviours, both that couldn’t give a rats arse about safeguarding & protecting their own children’s privacy & dignity. 🐄 🐽🐀💩

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
vav on about say it with chest use your name bla bla
SAY IT WITH CHEST THAT YOU MARRIED A DYING MAN FOR MONEY THEN COULDNT EVEN PUT HIS OWN FAMILY ON HIS HEADSTONE AND STOLE CHARITY FUNDS
Say it with chest own your s and don’t throw stones in glass houses!
Woman you can’t even get blinds for your house, sit down and go buy your flowers from Lidl because they’ll never be for that poor man’s grave!

receiptproof

Aug 14, 2024
Nowhere
Wouldn’t surprise me if she didn’t actually post the pic on purpose - she definitely kept it up and the one carefully chosen comment up on purpose - it’s nothing short of pimping her child out for money - frankly disgusting - and then to have the absolute audacity to sit there blaming people for being hateful! Yeah maybe that old chestnut mite have carried a bit of clout had you removed the picture straight away and explained how you didn’t realise rather that sit rubbing your hands thinking of how much tat you can buy with the cash by courting the “trolls” and then timing everything perfectly to spin it to your advantage and squeeze the most cash out of flogging your daughter! Hurts your soul my backside !

vav on about say it with chest use your name bla bla
SAY IT WITH CHEST THAT YOU MARRIED A DYING MAN FOR MONEY THEN COULDNT EVEN PUT HIS OWN FAMILY ON HIS HEADSTONE AND STOLE CHARITY FUNDS
Say it with chest own your s and don’t throw stones in glass houses!
Woman you can’t even get blinds for your house, sit down and go buy your flowers from Lidl because they’ll never be for that poor man’s grave!
Exactly👏👏👏 Because she hides in her house and on her phone(like the other clown) if anyone ever did “say it with your chest” to her face she would run crying while trying to press record. 🙄