Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
And on about “oh they take photos of children and post them on a gossip page” boo you absolute w if you actually gave a s either you or Aimee about your children you wouldn’t use them for views, you wouldn’t publicly post them for actual pedos to get hold off, a gossip site is the least of your worries of where those photos end up!
You absolute wonky eyebrowed bellend and hagrid dented forehead idiot!

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Oh the moods a bit nippy in here 👀 🥶
That was some catch up 🤯
I can’t watch her videos for more than a few seconds, same with beefy. Their voice sets off my peri menopausal symptoms and it’s just not worth it. 😰 🥵
Same here, I can’t stand the sight of them. They know they shouldn’t post pictures or videos of their children on the internet yet continue to do it. If they are angry that any pictures get posted here or TL, why does that not make them wonder who else may be saving and sharing them? They don’t like anyone doing it here, but don’t mind Paedos and pervs doing it as long as they don’t know about it. It’s just beyond ridiculous logic 🙄

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
I have to laugh at them. Going on like we are walking about in trench coats undercover gathering info on their kids. You put it out their you divvy t. If you weren't posting we wouldn't know and we wouldn't be able to comment. And I don't care who knows I post here, the only reason I don't post my full name is because I have children and unlike them I safeguard them from weirdos on the internet.

I will say with full chest, aimless your a skank who isn't fit to look after a stuffed animal and beefy you are a charity thief who like your mate drops their knickers at the sniff of a dick! Said with full chest!!!!

Apr 1, 2024
Ireland
Clap back
Compressed but had to do the last few seconds in a second attachment 🤦🏼‍♀️
View attachment 8EF9A650-C684-442A-ABCA-FCBF1E50F654.mov

View attachment export_1725485055125.mov

Christ she really is full of s. Multiple people across instagram, here and tattle all pointing out the same thing and they are all wrong. It was just a shadow according to her. Those of you who saw the picture were all just seeing things apparently. Christ she really thinks people are thick and were born yesterday. People commented to her on instagram to point out the issue and she deleted the comments. At least she has taken it down which is something but once again damage has likely been done so it's to late in reality but still it's gone.

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
Christ she really is full of s. Multiple people across instagram, here and tattle all pointing out the same thing and they are all wrong. It was just a shadow according to her. Those of you who saw the picture were all just seeing things apparently. Christ she really thinks people are thick and were born yesterday. People commented to her on instagram to point out the issue and she deleted the comments. At least she has taken it down which is something but once again damage has likely been done so it's too late in reality but still it's gone.
Took it down after 12 hours, deleting several comments and posting 2 TikTok’s.. she took it down not cos she wanted to but cos she was told to is more than likely the reason.

Apr 1, 2024
Ireland
Took it down after 12 hours, deleting several comments and posting 2 TikTok’s.. she took it down not cos she wanted to but cos she was told to is more than likely the reason.

Oh absolutely. Not a chance in hell did she take it down off her own back. No way, because she would never want to do such a thing. She wants to use the kid for content and attention. Someone with the ability to make things happen if she did not comply forced her to take the pic down. There is no doubt about that in my mind.
She really is a revolting, hidious piece of work.

Mar 8, 2024
Aimee one video about poor you was more then enough. Not necessary to make another one pretending you’re full of wisdom and positivity. Closing your eyes like you’re actually believing this se your spouting. You chose to show your life and your child’s, therefore you have to deal with the consequences of your decisions. Just because you’re in TikTok does not mean we aren’t allowed to have an opinion on your sty behaviour and awful skills as a mum. You’re a boring t. Acting like you’re grieving. One day at a time. Give me fing strength. You absolute fing weapon

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
Everyone saying the same thing. Keep your kids off the internet and you give people no room to talk

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240905_161516_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240905_161516_TikTok.jpg
    125.2 KB · Views: 108
  • Screenshot_20240905_161528_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240905_161528_TikTok.jpg
    125.1 KB · Views: 108
  • Screenshot_20240905_161542_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240905_161542_TikTok.jpg
    117.8 KB · Views: 103
  • Screenshot_20240905_161550_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240905_161550_TikTok.jpg
    130.3 KB · Views: 113

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Well didn’t we all know she would flip the narrative away from her s parenting and put it on the ‘nasty trolls’ narrative. Anything so she doesn’t have to take accountability for her diabolical parenting and safeguarding skills.

So she can have all her pity party sobs and woe is me se. And try to convince the toothless mafia she’s a great mother and person but we know she’s is a bad mother, a really s person and has the mothering instincts of a hamster. All she cares about is herself and TT. That’s shown daily on her videos.

She’s a self indulgent, spoilt, narcissistic, rotten, fat fannied, ugly inside and out thunder t who believes she beyond reproach. Well news flash fatty you aren’t - we will call you out and if you don’t like it, don’t read here.

Muggle

Mar 8, 2024
"Tattle is the dark web" What the do is she spouting now?! I wouldn't have the faintest idea (or inclination) how to get on the dark web. This is just a gossip forum, like many others. Staff must be loving this... she can climb on her high horse (she's got do all else to climb on atm 🤣), gives her the chance to stick up for her 'bestie', detracts from the s she's caused, and hopefully makes a bit more cash out of it too! 💰💰💰

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
"Tattle is the dark web" What the do is she spouting now?! I wouldn't have the faintest idea (or inclination) how to get on the dark web. This is just a gossip forum, like many others. Staff must be loving this... she can climb on her high horse (she's got do all else to climb on atm 🤣), gives her the chance to stick up for her 'bestie', detracts from the s she's caused, and hopefully makes a bit more cash out of it too! 💰💰💰
and you know she will be loving aimless getting grief!! Beefy is her biggest hater