Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

May 21, 2024
ELM STREET
Look at her justifying what's she's done today...made packed lunch, took H to school...wippy doo! Do you want a medal love! So does thousands of other parents & the majority of those parents don't have the time to go pissing off to Costco/ home bargains etc..just dossing about down the aisles idling their day away as they have proper jobs, yer know the ones we're u start and finish at a certain time! Get fed! She hasn't got a fing clue!

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Eyyyy vavvy and skanky mama
ā€œI can buyyyyyy myself flowers because no man with sense willā€ šŸŽµ
Proper playing the sympathy card and acting like we are so wrong with our hurty words and opinions on her own sty actions.
Woman thinks sheā€™s princess and the pea storybook with her mountain of a bed.
Vav thinks sheā€™s from the movie taken ā€œI will find youā€ behave inspector gadget many of us would say all this directly to you but youā€™d just use your block button your just mad because websites like this and TL you canā€™t CONTROL go cry into your ā€œgirl dinnerā€
And cakey wakey
Because you are NOT frubalicious šŸ¤£

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
I can hear our wenders now.

"Hi lovelies. I just want to say that you absolutely could not see our harpers nipple through her shirt. My aimee is the most perfect gorgeous mummy ever and only she is allowed to swing her puffy nipples on the net. Our aimee, bless her, has been so so ill with all this and I just don't understand as she is just the most gorgeous kind girl. I'm off to go feed her some ice pops on the bathroom floor and mop her brow while telling her how perfect she is. Catch you later huns"

TheQueenBee

Aug 18, 2024
Cheshire

"Hi lovelies. I just want to say that you absolutely could not see our harpers nipple through her shirt. My aimee is the most perfect gorgeous mummy ever and only she is allowed to swing her puffy nipples on the net. Our aimee, bless her, has been so so ill with all this and I just don't understand as she is just the most gorgeous kind girl. I'm off to go feed her some ice pops on the bathroom floor and mop her brow while telling her how perfect she is. Catch you later huns"
Spot on! šŸ‘

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality

I said similar earlier šŸ˜‚ are they really that predictable?!

Attachments

• IMG_7337.jpeg
    IMG_7337.jpeg
    214.4 KB · Views: 100

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
I just saw the video on Charlie's page with her dad and step mum trying on the hoodies, they seem so so lovely. Totally different from aimless and Wendy. In the videos with them charlie seems so nice and relatable, then the dish up dinner at Wendy's the arrogance rips out her

Apr 1, 2024
Ireland
But you don't read tattle?

Tattle, CC, instagram and tiktok are all she reads. Refreshing the CC and tattle pages waiting for the next post so she can find something to do a clap back about. Refreshing her instagram and tiktok waiting for comments to set her rotwilers on or to use for a clap back. Blocking and deleting as she goes.

partfinks

May 19, 2024
adotlsnd
Beefy using the aimless drama for content cos sheā€™s got no proper content of her own
Aww piss off Vavron!! I bet underneath it all sheā€™s loving it for Aimee. Also Vav (seems to be, compared to Aimee) quite a clean and tidy person. Her kids always look immaculate. I bet she would die off rather than post pics of Max looking disheveled. On that holiday they went on I remember Vav doing Harpers hair in French pleats and she actually looked neat and tidy for once. šŸ˜¢

Apr 1, 2024
Ireland
How is pointing out that your child's nipple might be showing making her feel worthless??

Exactly, h shouldn't even know about any of this and i hope she doesn't. But aimee seeing as you want to mention about her feeling worthless. I would have thought telling the world everything about her including stuff that should definitely be private would make her feel worthless. I would have thought imbarrassing her would make her feel worthless. I would have thought that her mother posting that pic and people seeing it would make her feel worthless. I would have thought kids possibly teasing her and bullying her in school because of all of the crap her mother has spouted and posted would make her feel worthless. And those are only a few examples. But no obviously not in aimee's world.
I really hope that poor kid had no issues yesterday and i hope there are no issues caused to her in the future because of everything yesterday.

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
She certainly does not speak for me!! The low life tramp! I have a SEN child never ever posted his pic on any platform whatsoever! Heā€™s 10yrs old! As for beefy well ard piss off!! Your both as bad as each other šŸ‘ŠšŸ» kids make you money your both sick! šŸ¤¢
Same non verbal Sen mum here too and I would never show my kids on the internet

Apr 1, 2024
Ireland
Oh do off aimee

more deflecting from what sheā€™s done and trying to prove sheā€™s already done ā€œloadsā€ most people have done all that and then they wonā€™t be back home till 6/7 tonight and all youā€™ve got to do is go SHOPPING?!
View attachment v0f044gc0000crco707og65i81fh8i5g.mp4

This video is absolutely laughable seeing as she doesn't do any of that and isn't a bit relatable or relevant to her audience. Aimee if you are going to do a video trying to be inspirational to actual mothers then you should you know, do what actual mothers do.
As i said earlier and it's always worth repeating, she is full of s.

It donā€™t matter how you try to spin the narrative Oinking Olga, you sent your poor child to school looking like a tramp because you are too fat & lazy to iron her clothes & do something nice with her hair, you were the one that posted that questionable pic of your child on social media for all the nonces to look at & save, it was you, not us that failed your child yet again.
If you donā€™t like to read the truth about yourself that is posted here & on tattle & it gives you hurty feels then keep that massive greasy snout of yours out of our TRUTH forums. šŸ½šŸ€