Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I just saw the video on Charlie's page with her dad and step mum trying on the hoodies, they seem so so lovely. Totally different from aimless and Wendy. In the videos with them charlie seems so nice and relatable, then the dish up dinner at Wendy's the arrogance rips out her
Her dad looks like he’s a lot of fun, what a shame he’s so far away because she needs someone other than gash flasher around her. Just someone to lean on and be there for her.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Wasn’t on her phone! She’s never bloody off it 🤨
IMG_7766.png
This is the best comment 😂bet Stan is blocked immediately for telling the truth. As if Aimee ever puts her phone away for more than 5 mins at a time. There were lots of comments yesterday all through the day that mysteriously disappeared. So if that wasn’t her deleting them someone else must have access to her account which I highly doubt. 🙄🐽

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Excuse me whilst I stick a rusty fork in my eye. WHAT THE do!!!
Last nights vid was pathetic! Sat there sniffling after rubbing Vicks under her eyes. Not a single drop of moisture!! And today.. no! Just NO!
I know you're reading and I hope to do you are cobweb clunge. YOU are an absolute pathetic shameful neglectful waste of ovaries. How people like you are Mothers makes my blood boil. It's about 9yrs too late but you need to take some accountability for the implications your appalling behaviour is having on your child. I'm telling you now she will grow to hate you!

I feel genuine embarrassment for you! Really I do. What is going on in your life. It's so sad and empty that you just overfill it like you do your fajitas with absolute s. Your overbearing addictive personality is weird and you swing from one strange obsessive personality to another. Disney lover. Cheese hater. Long haired liar. Autumnal girly. Get a fing life. Squealing around the shops at your age because it's Jacccckkkk. b I'd only squeal like that for Jack Sparrow.

You have no real work. s ads for s products filmed in a s-hole. Ask yourself if TT disappeared tomorrow what's your backup plan? Daddy?
Is it any wonder no major brands are ringing because you have a name for yourself now. And no not the poor woe is me girl who can't catch a break from the trolleys! But the one who gets everything so wrong!
Really hand on heart are you surprised? You have no hobbies, you're not good at anything. Infact you think it's a false nailed flex to be pathetic. Well it's not demure, it's not cutesy. IT'S TRAGIC!

It's time you had a good think about where you're headed because I'm telling you it's a lonely pit at the bottom of the hill you're rapidly descending. You need to realise that you don't have much care for you because any friend or family would not sit back to watch your train wreck unfold. You can get a man yessss round of applause for the POLO. A hooker can get a man love but really you're surprised you can't keep one? b DUST YA MIRROR!! And check your past bunny boiling, accusation, tree slinging history!

You are not a very fing brave strong woman. You're a fraud. A liability. A failure and a mess. You are a disgusting animal and one day you will regret this absolute farce of a carry on and the waste of a life. And worst of all the waste and joke you made of motherhood. do YOU!
That poor poor child.

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Last nights vid was pathetic! Sat there sniffling after rubbing Vicks under her eyes. Not a single drop of moisture!! And today.. no! Just NO!
I know you're reading and I hope to do you are cobweb clunge. YOU are an absolute pathetic shameful neglectful waste of ovaries. How people like you are Mothers makes my blood boil. It's about 9yrs too late but you need to take some accountability for the implications your appalling behaviour is having on your child. I'm telling you now she will grow to hate you!

I feel genuine embarrassment for you! Really I do. What is going on in your life. It's so sad and empty that you just overfill it like you do your fajitas with absolute s. Your overbearing addictive personality is weird and you swing from one strange obsessive personality to another. Disney lover. Cheese hater. Long haired liar. Autumnal girly. Get a fing life. Squealing around the shops at your age because it's Jacccckkkk. b I'd only squeal like that for Jack Sparrow.

You have no real work. s ads for s products filmed in a s-hole. Ask yourself if TT disappeared tomorrow what's your backup plan? Daddy?
Is it any wonder no major brands are ringing because you have a name for yourself now. And no not the poor woe is me girl who can't catch a break from the trolleys! But the one who gets everything so wrong!
Really hand on heart are you surprised? You have no hobbies, you're not good at anything. Infact you think it's a false nailed flex to be pathetic. Well it's not demure, it's not cutesy. IT'S TRAGIC!

It's time you had a good think about where you're headed because I'm telling you it's a lonely pit at the bottom of the hill you're rapidly descending. You need to realise that you don't have much care for you because any friend or family would not sit back to watch your train wreck unfold. You can get a man yessss round of applause for the POLO. A hooker can get a man love but really you're surprised you can't keep one? b DUST YA MIRROR!! And check your past bunny boiling, accusation, tree slinging history!

You are not a very fing brave strong woman. You're a fraud. A liability. A failure and a mess. You are a disgusting animal and one day you will regret this absolute farce of a carry on and the waste of a life. And worst of all the waste and joke you made of motherhood. do YOU!
That poor poor child.
Yesssssss birkey!! 👏🏻
AMENNNNNNNN

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
It’s ruthless! Anyone dare say anything about their own feelings they get invalidated cause they can’t possibly have it worse or harder than Aimee!
That’s exactly what it is. They are instantly defensive over the most minor thing. Not sure why as they are just a way to make money for her! The worst thing is she laps up and loves it all. Never once has she commented saying to stop or done a clap back about their comments.

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024

That poor poor child.

Absolute superb post!

That poor poor child.
Gavin & I concur with everything single word but cobweb clunge nearly killed me off. 🤣🤣🤣🤣💀

May 21, 2024
ELM STREET
Anyone seen the comments of “deb” saying she sadly lost her grandchild yet the Huns are still going for her absolutely disgusting!
Yea. Absolutely unreal!
So that poor woman's grief is still not good enough 4 the gobshite huns to except because their masters problems are far far worse! Honest ta god! I dispair!
It's not good 4 my blood pressure is this, it makes me fing rage. 😤

Mar 9, 2024

That poor poor child.
What a bike 🙌🙌🙌

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Yesssssss birkey!! 👏🏻
AMENNNNNNNN
Couldn’t have put it better 👍🏼
She’s so childish and even more delusional thinking that filming her squealing at pumpkin ornaments and calling them gorgeous is a job. Yes it earns money but it’s not a job it’s a pass time. How can she pretend she didn’t see all those comments yesterday 😂 she’s fed up again and been caught out telling porkies 🐽🐽🐽🐽

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
If that was me and someone pointed it out, regardless who it was, I would of took it down instantly. Then I would of admitted my wrongs and said it was posted without looking properly, then no one would say anything! What doesn't she get?
If it was me I'd have rubbed the Vicks under my eyes a bit more then I could muster up a tear. It worked a treat in P.E

receiptproof

Aug 14, 2024
Nowhere
Her dad looks like he’s a lot of fun, what a shame he’s so far away because she needs someone other than gash flasher around her. Just someone to lean on and be there for her.
The reason Charlie is so relatable and people enjoy her is because she is living in the REAL world with a REAL job and REAL bills. She doesn’t have an endless amount of cash at the ready from daddy warbucks! She shops at local cheap stores and get non name brand things. She makes a small life for herself and Ralph and lives in her means. He always looks smart and is respectful. Whereas the other one buys her way through life and is surrounded by tat and mess. You are what you live