Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
It’s pathetic when they use that excuse, esp when they what they do show is bad enough!

Says she bought her loads Monday, but she dropped £60 on that adidas jumper for herself and hundreds on Halloween tat. Probably spent more on that than she did harper. I’m guessing she’s gonna do another “haul” of all her clothes like she did ages ago when she got called out for not buying her clothes 😂
Ey remember that time she went round her house showing off things she'd bought for H as a clapback. Cocky AF oh look these tshirts I didn't buy her. Oh wait a coat I did not pay for 🤪 Awh here's a Blue Peter badge for clothing your kid. Ahahaha what a fing buzz she is 😂😂 Someone dig that out peeerrlease!! 😂

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Ey remember that time she went round her house showing off things she'd bought for H as a clapback. Cocky AF oh look these tshirts I didn't buy her. Oh wait a coat I did not pay for 🤪 Awh here's a Blue Peter badge for clothing your kid. Ahahaha what a fing buzz she is 😂😂 Someone dig that out peeerrlease!! 😂
Yes washing baskets were lugged about and “so I didn’t just buy her this last week” was said as she held up each item 😂😂😂😂 she hates being called out 😂😂😂😂😂🐽🐽🐽🐽🐽🐽

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Stop using other people's real lives for content! Whatttt. No don't piss me off. You mean like the very real lives of the Southport victims families that you and your t of a Mother kept running for what 3? 4 days? And then you really put the cherry on the cake didn't you when you threw a little party! Naahhhh somebody better hold ma weave I'll take her cocky head off! Not today Satan! 😠

mac50

Jul 13, 2024
aberdeen
Excuse me whilst I stick a rusty fork in my eye. WHAT THE do!!!
Last nights vid was pathetic! Sat there sniffling after rubbing Vicks under her eyes. Not a single drop of moisture!! And today.. no! Just NO!
I know you're reading and I hope to do you are cobweb clunge. YOU are an absolute pathetic shameful neglectful waste of ovaries. How people like you are Mothers makes my blood boil. It's about 9yrs too late but you need to take some accountability for the implications your appalling behaviour is having on your child. I'm telling you now she will grow to hate you!

I feel genuine embarrassment for you! Really I do. What is going on in your life. It's so sad and empty that you just overfill it like you do your fajitas with absolute s. Your overbearing addictive personality is weird and you swing from one strange obsessive personality to another. Disney lover. Cheese hater. Long haired liar. Autumnal girly. Get a fing life. Squealing around the shops at your age because it's Jacccckkkk. b I'd only squeal like that for Jack Sparrow.

You have no real work. s ads for s products filmed in a s-hole. Ask yourself if TT disappeared tomorrow what's your backup plan? Daddy?
Is it any wonder no major brands are ringing because you have a name for yourself now. And no not the poor woe is me girl who can't catch a break from the trolleys! But the one who gets everything so wrong!
Really hand on heart are you surprised? You have no hobbies, you're not good at anything. Infact you think it's a false nailed flex to be pathetic. Well it's not demure, it's not cutesy. IT'S TRAGIC!

It's time you had a good think about where you're headed because I'm telling you it's a lonely pit at the bottom of the hill you're rapidly descending. You need to realise that you don't have much care for you because any friend or family would not sit back to watch your train wreck unfold. You can get a man yessss round of applause for the POLO. A hooker can get a man love but really you're surprised you can't keep one? b DUST YA MIRROR!! And check your past bunny boiling, accusation, tree slinging history!

You are not a very fing brave strong woman. You're a fraud. A liability. A failure and a mess. You are a disgusting animal and one day you will regret this absolute farce of a carry on and the waste of a life. And worst of all the waste and joke you made of motherhood. do YOU!
That poor poor child.

SleepyLion

Mar 9, 2024
Stop using other people's real lives for content! Whatttt. No don't piss me off. You mean like the very real lives of the Southport victims families that you and your t of a Mother kept running for what 3? 4 days? And then you really put the cherry on the cake didn't you when you threw a little party! Naahhhh somebody better hold ma weave I'll take her cocky head off! Not today Satan! 😠

I read that comment she put about “stop using other people real lives for content” and can feel the rage😡.

How fing dare she? She videoed a car accident where it was a fatal accident and moaned about being stuck in traffic, she became a grief thief of the poor tragedy that happened in Southport.

She is honestly sinking to new lows all the time - vile b she is.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
She's riding this pity party like a donkey down Blackpool beach.

When. You. Post. Publicly. People. Have. A. Right. To. An. Opinion!!!!!!

AND ITS NOT UP FOR DEBATE!
She just wants to be able to tell as many lies as possible and not be pulled up about them. She’s an absolute disgrace and if you don’t like reading about yourself take your own advice and stop looking

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Oh look an OPINION. YOURS! Only both of these surely caused brand damage because you were slagging off businesses. I'd add all the s you've said about McDs but the thread would double in pages. So do you!! Don't annoy me because I've got all night to iron out receipts. Unlikel Harpers uniform! 🤡

Attachments

• 7d1eff208b4f6459a521df7308024d1d.mp4
    24.7 MB
  • 113eac02e2a683eb288e43b757787a83.mp4
    41.6 MB