Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Apr 1, 2024
Wakefield
Excuse me whilst I stick a rusty fork in my eye. WHAT THE do!!!
Last nights vid was pathetic! Sat there sniffling after rubbing Vicks under her eyes. Not a single drop of moisture!! And today.. no! Just NO!
I know you're reading and I hope to do you are cobweb clunge. YOU are an absolute pathetic shameful neglectful waste of ovaries. How people like you are Mothers makes my blood boil. It's about 9yrs too late but you need to take some accountability for the implications your appalling behaviour is having on your child. I'm telling you now she will grow to hate you!

I feel genuine embarrassment for you! Really I do. What is going on in your life. It's so sad and empty that you just overfill it like you do your fajitas with absolute s. Your overbearing addictive personality is weird and you swing from one strange obsessive personality to another. Disney lover. Cheese hater. Long haired liar. Autumnal girly. Get a fing life. Squealing around the shops at your age because it's Jacccckkkk. b I'd only squeal like that for Jack Sparrow.

You have no real work. s ads for s products filmed in a s-hole. Ask yourself if TT disappeared tomorrow what's your backup plan? Daddy?
Is it any wonder no major brands are ringing because you have a name for yourself now. And no not the poor woe is me girl who can't catch a break from the trolleys! But the one who gets everything so wrong!
Really hand on heart are you surprised? You have no hobbies, you're not good at anything. Infact you think it's a false nailed flex to be pathetic. Well it's not demure, it's not cutesy. IT'S TRAGIC!

It's time you had a good think about where you're headed because I'm telling you it's a lonely pit at the bottom of the hill you're rapidly descending. You need to realise that you don't have much care for you because any friend or family would not sit back to watch your train wreck unfold. You can get a man yessss round of applause for the POLO. A hooker can get a man love but really you're surprised you can't keep one? b DUST YA MIRROR!! And check your past bunny boiling, accusation, tree slinging history!

You are not a very fing brave strong woman. You're a fraud. A liability. A failure and a mess. You are a disgusting animal and one day you will regret this absolute farce of a carry on and the waste of a life. And worst of all the waste and joke you made of motherhood. do YOU!
That poor poor child.
Yep get in there šŸ™ŒšŸ»

Mar 7, 2024
Oh do off aimee

more deflecting from what sheā€™s done and trying to prove sheā€™s already done ā€œloadsā€ most people have done all that and then they wonā€™t be back home till 6/7 tonight and all youā€™ve got to do is go SHOPPING?!
View attachment v0f044gc0000crco707og65i81fh8i5g.mp4
Super overwhelmed?! Seriously!!! Doing just the things most of us do as well as full time job, day in day out. She is so far removed from what normal people do, the challenges we face, the juggling we do, the things we cram into our busy days! She would break! She's a lazy self obsessed tosser. I left at 8 this morning and got home at 8! cleaning still gone done āœ”shopping āœ”cooked a meal for the kids āœ” I didn't have time to record a video moaning how busy and overwhelmed I am though āŒ it's called being an adult!

Apr 1, 2024
Ireland
"Tattle is the dark web" What the do is she spouting now?! I wouldn't have the faintest idea (or inclination) how to get on the dark web. This is just a gossip forum, like many others. Staff must be loving this... she can climb on her high horse (she's got do all else to climb on atm šŸ¤£), gives her the chance to stick up for her 'bestie', detracts from the s she's caused, and hopefully makes a bit more cash out of it too! šŸ’°šŸ’°šŸ’°

Laughing my head off at her saying tattle is the dark web. I mean seriously, come on now. She needs to get a grip if she thinks a gossip forum is the dark web. Christ on a bike she is desperate for something to express fo-outrage over. Shame she doesn't have the same outrage at herself for not safegarding her child and posting him on social media until being forced to stop doing so. Or have the same outrage at her "besty" aimee for not safegarding her child. Well done to whoever stepped in in both cases to get those children off tiktok but they need to step in and insure they aren't posting them on other social media platforms. Or maybe that has already happened in vavrunt's case as i only fleetingly read the thread.

PlentyOfShhh

Mar 16, 2024
UK
Aimee. I say this from a place of knowledge and kindness (for once) please please please stop posting your daughter online.

Do better. Be better. She is not for clicks and likes. She is a child who cannot consent to being online. Protect her. I've seen far too much damage your behaviour can cause. It's my job to know these things. My actual job to protect and safeguard vulnerable children. Until she is old enough (over 18) to make these decisions herself YOU are her advocate, her protection, her safety.

Post about your hauls and such se but change your ways with your child.

Anyway, hi everyone. Real life is too stressful for me to contribute much at the moment but I am reading when I can. Back to work has been mental this week and family funeral next week. Hugs to all ā¤ļø

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Aimee. I say this from a place of knowledge and kindness (for once) please please please stop posting your daughter online.

Do better. Be better. She is not for clicks and likes. She is a child who cannot consent to being online. Protect her. I've seen far too much damage your behaviour can cause. It's my job to know these things. My actual job to protect and safeguard vulnerable children. Until she is old enough (over 18) to make these decisions herself YOU are her advocate, her protection, her safety.

Post about your hauls and such se but change your ways with your child.

Anyway, hi everyone. Real life is too stressful for me to contribute much at the moment but I am reading when I can. Back to work has been mental this week and family funeral next week. Hugs to all ā¤ļø
She knows all the dangers but doesnā€™t seem to be remotely concerned. Sheā€™s more bothered about us pulling her up on her childish behaviour and her lies.
Sheā€™s a petulant b.

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
She doesnā€™t want to hear it. Real people tell her what they think and immediately get blocked. Sheā€™s such an overgrown child
She will have no choice in person, and someone will see her in person that watches her videos and sheā€™ll have a negative experience. Sheā€™s too hated not to. And I donā€™t mean physical, I mean verbal, someone will give her a piece of their mind or take the piss etc.

Apr 1, 2024
Ireland
It's so comical. Don't dare pull aimless up on bad parenting or we are bullies yet she let's those thick t followers bully people

Exactly, it's absolutely ridiculous. Her rotwilers bullying is okay, her bullying others herself is okay, that's good bullying and is fine. But when it's anything she doesn't like it's wrong and is bad bullying. She's a joke and a t.