Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Oinking Olga, you just ain’t very bright, try & get this in your booze & grease addled brain, people have opinions on your se parenting because you put it out there for all to see & I will continue to have my opinion about what a abysmal mother you are to that poor neglected child of yours every time you fail her.
This is how Gavin & I feel about you having hurty feels about the truth being spoken about you. 🐽🐀🖕🌵

Attachments

• v15044gf0000cr3prufog65khl89ug8g.mp4
    6.8 MB
Mar 17, 2024
Birky
No DUD video either cos after all the trauma she's probably ordered a big plate ultimate challenge style portion to slop down her Casper PJs.🤤
Well to celebrate back to school and it's bin a long week (2 school runs) and Harper is at her Nanny's tomorrow so it's our takeaway treat night. She's settled into year 5 so well. Plussss av SIN the philly cheese stack is back and you all know howwwaa feel about cheese 😝😂

Firesquaw

Mar 8, 2024
Here's a classic to tide you all over ravenous cz you have no idea what to dish up. She's radio silence drumming up sympathy but she's actually knee deep in KFC bones 🤢
If any of my family saw a video like that I’d posted, they’d be straight round taking my phone off me. Jesus Christ that woman is unhinged

Apr 1, 2024
Ireland
Anyone seen the comments of “deb” saying she sadly lost her grandchild yet the Huns are still going for her absolutely disgusting!

Her rotwilers really are the dregs of society. And the t aimee just letting them bully the poor lady. She did nothing but comment and is pounced on for nothing. Disgraceful but not surprising given it's aimee and her riff raff rotwilers. Shame on the lot of them not that they will have any as they never do.

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
If any of my family saw a video like that I’d posted, they’d be straight round taking my phone off me. Jesus Christ that woman is unhinged
Yep this would be me before my bloody first sip of the day. Parched 🥵😂

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240905_223433_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20240905_223433_Samsung Internet.jpg
    210.2 KB · Views: 20
May 15, 2024
UK
I can hear our wenders now.

"Hi lovelies. I just want to say that you absolutely could not see our harpers nipple through her shirt. My aimee is the most perfect gorgeous mummy ever and only she is allowed to swing her puffy nipples on the net. Our aimee, bless her, has been so so ill with all this and I just don't understand as she is just the most gorgeous kind girl. I'm off to go feed her some ice pops on the bathroom floor and mop her brow while telling her how perfect she is. Catch you later huns"
Totally read that in her voice.... took an extra 5 minutes and dozed off a couple of times 😴😴

butterfly2005

Aug 22, 2024
Scotland
I always picked up my daughters uniform throughout the year as was hard trying to get her size in everything, it always included white frilly socks plus ones with gingham to match her summer dress, knee highs plus tights for chilly days, always white pants and vests before turning into the crop vests then training bras. Everything was ironed or steamed pleat was that sharp u could cut butter with it. THAT UNIFORM WAS NOT IRONED n wtf is going on with those shoes ffs 🙈 she has wee spinal legs n massive shoes (BIG SHOES). Even now if my daughters heading out to work n I see her jumper or top ain't ironed she's dragged back in n changed (shes 19 ) n spoilt only child. H puts me in mind of the drug addicts kids who went to school looking filthy 😳 such a shame and to be given a haircut like that when she couldn't even brush or style her long hair is a total joke.
Some women or couples would give anything to be parents then you've got this neglectful b 😤

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
"CREATORS" all they create is bliddy DRAMA
She's CREATED a monster
Cz nobody gets to see Harper no more they get Shamey and s dinner
Well if ya want dinner this is what I'll give ya
A little bit'a cheese mixed with some cucumber.
A picky tea that'll stop my heart quickly then I'm needing a shock and taking to the hospital
But mi Mummy knows that I'm cooperating
The surgeons follow mi while he's operating.
I'm a good mum, now just stop debating.
Cause I'll clapback, and have a cry cz I'm ovulating.
I know she's got no job Miss Gigi but your daughters case is complicating.
So me and beefy say let us be
We film woe is me and she's mi bestieeee
They tried to get me off mi own TT
But my life's so empty without TT.

Sorry 🤣🤣 Got a bit carried away ahahaha.
Name that tune 🥳🥳 😂😂 🥳🥳

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
I thought as a so called “creator” they had to post 3/4 vids a day for the management agency whatever ?. All I can say Aimee is you would get a lot more support if you owned your 💩!! Why not be like yeno what I do*d up but no of course you ironed it. The hate on the app is because your a public profile and a liar your a selfish narcissistic women who thinks they are better than everybody else. Reality is your a lonely old hag who abuses your followers and lies. If anyone is a bully it’s you with the audacity of telling people they can’t have an opinion! Do not post your child on social media then claim people are wrong for sharing or reposting it 🙄 have a private profile but you can’t because she’s your money 🐷 isn’t she. You quickly realised she earns you more than you do. Studio lights do you dirty trolls do you dirty men do you dirty school mums do you dirty are we seeing a pattern here. I for one would love to be in that group chat at the school can only imagine the msgs on there seeing you after the 6 weeks turn up like a tellytubby but it’s ok it’s your job do better you disgrace of a mother and as for granny gash flash she’s just as bad if not worse.

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
Killing myself! The sound she used was ironically about someone looking up someone nudes on the internet. You really fail at everything aimless. Lizzo wasn't speaking about trampy little nobodies who purposely expose their daughter! Or people having general opinions

Attachments

• 85ed8b369dc1215bf4ca7cd3c5e83275.mp4
    18.1 MB
Apr 26, 2024
uk
Killing myself! The sound she used was ironically about someone looking up someone nudes on the internet. You really fail at everything aimless. Lizzo wasn't speaking about trampy little nobodies who purposely expose their daughter! Or people having general opinions
Ha & that's typical, unless she has a brief (script) from a brand, she's a lazy liar

She doesn't do any research, she doesn't even attempt to do anything outside satisfying her need for constant serotonin boosts with shopping & food using daddy's money & lapping up attention from strangers on the internet

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
Ha & that's typical, unless she has a brief (script) from a brand, she's a lazy liar

She doesn't do any research, she doesn't even attempt to do anything outside satisfying her need for constant serotonin boosts with shopping & food using daddy's money & lapping up attention from strangers on the internet
She probably researches Kylie offers, Malbec offers, narcissistic discounts. 😂

She couldn’t even read that itv brief correctly!

She’s s at her “job” and brings nothing to TikTok except her “don’t get Botox or fish spunk injections” face! I’m thankful she wasted a grand on that monstrosity of a face so we didn’t have to 😂

She’ll be completely fed when TT ends because she’s gonna be unemployable. No company will want a dirty, scruffy, lazy, incompetent narcissist working for them. She’ll have to get on only fans and do her mukbangs.