Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
She probably researches Kylie offers, Malbec offers, narcissistic discounts. šŸ˜‚

She couldnā€™t even read that itv brief correctly!

Sheā€™s s at her ā€œjobā€ and brings nothing to TikTok except her ā€œdonā€™t get Botox or fish spunk injectionsā€ face! Iā€™m thankful she wasted a grand on that monstrosity of a face so we didnā€™t have to šŸ˜‚

Sheā€™ll be completely fed when TT ends because sheā€™s gonna be unemployable. No company will want a dirty, scruffy, lazy, incompetent narcissist working for them. Sheā€™ll have to get on only fans and do her mukbangs.
She would of been better with a bit of lemon bottle skin booster. I done all mine last week with micro needling and the difference in texture, faint marks etc is unreal. She just follows trends it's actually pretty sad to be honest.

She is screwed when tiktok ends, which it will because there is always something new up and coming

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
One of the many things that annoy me is the "oh this app", " people on this app" etc. You downloaded it, you uploaded to it, you signed up as a creator. You not anybody else you. Take accountability for your actions.
Again all personal choice!! She knows what the interent is like. Sadly she has lived in a world where everyone has licked her hole and now she can't cope

Mar 9, 2024
I always picked up my daughters uniform throughout the year as was hard trying to get her size in everything, it always included white frilly socks plus ones with gingham to match her summer dress, knee highs plus tights for chilly days, always white pants and vests before turning into the crop vests then training bras. Everything was ironed or steamed pleat was that sharp u could cut butter with it. THAT UNIFORM WAS NOT IRONED n wtf is going on with those shoes ffs šŸ™ˆ she has wee spinal legs n massive shoes (BIG SHOES). Even now if my daughters heading out to work n I see her jumper or top ain't ironed she's dragged back in n changed (shes 19 ) n spoilt only child. H puts me in mind of the drug addicts kids who went to school looking filthy šŸ˜³ such a shame and to be given a haircut like that when she couldn't even brush or style her long hair is a total joke.
Some women or couples would give anything to be parents then you've got this neglectful b šŸ˜¤
Mate - I iron everything! My bloke goes nuts cos I iron his boxers and he says he makes the itchy šŸ¤£ my kids are grown now but I still throw a fit if something isnā€™t ironed! I canā€™t even have a none ironed flat sheet on the bed! Tea towels - my blokes work stuff ( heā€™s a builder and those Snicker trousers are a sod to iron) it has to smell fresh and look pressed - im a freak ! šŸ¤£

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
Oh the anxietyā€™s back so she might sack off her ā€œfriendsā€ did she mention sheā€™s got friends and she sees them everyday?

do off Aimee, you see them in the playground and only when youā€™re paying for something. Thatā€™s not friends, thatā€™s fair weather acquaintances

Attachments

• v0f044gc0000crdakcfog65lqnkjgtog.mp4
    29.9 MB

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
Aw aimless do up. Of course you will go. Can't miss the opportunity of heading butting the camera to show us your bright orange make up and horrendous outfit.
Just another video for attention so the huns go "just go aimee you deserve it" "your such a great mum have time for yourself"
Sheā€™s probably gonna go out.. sheā€™ll do a GRWM whilst bleating she wonā€™t let them win, sheā€™s put her big girl pants on and sheā€™s getting on with it..

And if she donā€™t go out, sheā€™ll order pizza and co, open the Kylie & bleat she needs ā€œdowntimeā€ as everything is overwhelming & her hovel is her safe space & thatā€™s why sheā€™s always in! If I spent as much time at home as she does, my house would be sparkling and tidy (oooh actually it is and Iā€™m hardly at home)

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Aw aimless do up. Of course you will go. Can't miss the opportunity of heading butting the camera to show us your bright orange make up and horrendous outfit.
Just another video for attention so the huns go "just go aimee you deserve it" "your such a great mum have time for yourself"
You work so hard, you are an amazing mum to harper šŸ¤­
Scratches head, wipes nose picks up melon moan moan moan

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
Maybe she go and get a higher dose of her meds because they arenā€™t working it would seem šŸ™„
Or simply lay off the booze! Because drinking on antidepressants lessens the effect!

She drinks way too much so no wonder sheā€™s anxious/depressed, itā€™s all on her! Save the money you buy Kylie with and join the gym for a natural serotonin hit