Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

mac50

Jul 13, 2024
aberdeen
Aw aimless do up. Of course you will go. Can't miss the opportunity of heading butting the camera to show us your bright orange make up and horrendous outfit.
Just another video for attention so the huns go "just go aimee you deserve it" "your such a great mum have time for yourself"
And of course her friends will insist/beg that she goes

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
fenell more lines than a road map!!! Grand well spent aimless hen, grand well spent! Botox is a life style choice. I tell my clients when you start to see movement come back because if you leave it till you are fully moving again, it's like starting a fresh! If you keep up with it, it eventually last longer and the deep lines will go away

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240906_100527_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240906_100527_TikTok.jpg
    136.4 KB · Views: 76
The state of the fat honking mess this morning, you can tell it stinks of catpiss, B.O, stale booze & greasy dutty hair & the way it is scretting at itself & mauling that food is enough to give people the boak. 🤢
Oh & anxiety my arse, it just don’t want to have a wash, squeeze it not size 12 fat arse into clothes that are way to small & it deffo don’t want to be the token fat friend of the group.
That my OPINION of you this morning Oinking Olga & it’s not up for debate! 🐽🐀🤢🖕

Attachments

• IMG_5831.jpeg
    IMG_5831.jpeg
    115.2 KB · Views: 50
  • IMG_5829.jpeg
    IMG_5829.jpeg
    166.7 KB · Views: 73

Firesquaw

Mar 8, 2024
Mate - I iron everything! My bloke goes nuts cos I iron his boxers and he says he makes the itchy 🤣 my kids are grown now but I still throw a fit if something isn’t ironed! I can’t even have a none ironed flat sheet on the bed! Tea towels - my blokes work stuff ( he’s a builder and those Snicker trousers are a sod to iron) it has to smell fresh and look pressed - im a freak ! 🤣
I find ironing therapeutic if I’m honest. My girls used to say if they sat still for too long I’d iron them too. Only things I don’t iron are socks & towels

Mar 13, 2024
UK
Anyone else just scream “oh do off” when they see or hear her!
I had long standing plans to go out on Monday, had a family bereavement earlier in the day and didn’t really feel like it. However, like Aimless my friend had bought my ticket, so I pulled up my big girl pants, painted a smile and went. I really enjoyed my night and didn’t mention anything about the bereavement until the next day.
Wondering where were the friends she sees daily on Wednesday with the whole instagram situation? Where were they with the supposed MC?

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Scooping out melon gives her the ick - well the audacity of her when she stands making a pack up whilst touching her nose and hair. That’s an ick 🤢

Anxiety is back in play - she must think it’s long enough now where people won’t question how she got away with the DVLA thing and of course the toothless mafia won’t realise it’s cos she lied about having anxiety.

If she doesn’t go tonight it’s cos she’s a snob.

And no anxiety walking round Costco talking to her phone is there. If she buys more booze then she’s 100% an alki. And also why does a 10 year old want yet another squishmellow?

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Anyone else just scream “oh do off” when they see or hear her!
I had long standing plans to go out on Monday, had a family bereavement earlier in the day and didn’t really feel like it. However, like Aimless my friend had bought my ticket, so I pulled up my big girl pants, painted a smile and went. I really enjoyed my night and didn’t mention anything about the bereavement until the next day.
Wondering where were the friends she sees daily on Wednesday with the whole instagram situation? Where were they with the supposed MC?
She barely sees her mates as if she did she’d video it to prove she’s got mates. Lies just roll off her tongue.

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
Well I must have better mates than her cos if was feeling that anxious and overwhelmed and crap and my friends couldn’t persuade me to go to Bongo Bingo they’d be turning up to mine with a takeaway and a bottle rather than let me wallow! Then again they would also have been on the phone to me telling me to take down that picture !
I think it’s like this with her “friends” they tolerate her because 1) h is their kids friends 2) she pays for nights out and other stuff but they won’t tell her anything she won’t like because she’ll b fit.

So in my opinion they’re as bad as Shirl and Greg for enabling her fed up narcissistic behaviour. But they’re also fair weather acquaintances and not true friends because as many of us have said previously if we were unwell/in need of cheering up/in need of anything our friends would be there at the drop of the hat. Aimee can keep bleating on about they’re there for her/she sees them daily but doesn’t post it but I don’t believe cos the way she gets giddy over seeing them isn’t normal esp if you’re such good friends who see each other everyday!

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
I'll obviously see her tomorrow night at Stanhope street for bonkers bingo 🤪
Remember fatty need to be in before 7.30pm, I picked the best week to visit family in Southport eh well only arrives (thursday) we'll see if she's a loud mouth b lol but sorry to anyone 1 going as its a load of us scottish bitches going who love a great time ❤️❤️
I’m going too see you there we will see if she arrives 🤣🤣🤣

Mar 12, 2024
Midlands
The state of the fat honking mess this morning, you can tell it stinks of catpiss, B.O, stale booze & greasy dutty hair & the way it is scretting at itself & mauling that food is enough to give people the boak. 🤢
Oh & anxiety my arse, it just don’t want to have a wash, squeeze it not size 12 fat arse into clothes that are way to small & it deffo don’t want to be the token fat friend of the group.
That my OPINION of you this morning Oinking Olga & it’s not up for debate! 🐽🐀🤢🖕
MINGING 🤢