Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
OH do OFF

SHE POSTS AN INAPPROPRIATE PHOTO OF HER CHILD AND CANT HANDLE THE TRUTH AND THAT fING NORTHUMBERLAND fY CANDLE COMPANY SENDS HER FLOWERS COS SHES PLAYED THE NARCISSISTIC VICTIM FOR THE 920,000 TIME IN HER LIFE!!

NAH GET TO do. THIS IS PATHETIC SHE GETS THIS FOR NOT SAFEGUARDING HER CHILD YET AGAIN!!!!

Attachments

• IMG_7352.png
    IMG_7352.png
    400 KB · Views: 45
  • v0f044gc0000crdedlnog65llf5nd8tg.mp4
    17.7 MB
Apr 1, 2024
Wakefield
She feels the need to do exactly what she does most nights cos she don’t feel physically well enough to go out

Does she ever stop to think the excessive takeaways & alcohol are responsible for her physically feeling s?
Naughty food and a pamper? Moral day for her. t. Didn’t look ill bombing around the shops did you.

Mrs f

Mar 9, 2024
OH do OFF

SHE POSTS AN INAPPROPRIATE PHOTO OF HER CHILD AND CANT HANDLE THE TRUTH AND THAT fING NORTHUMBERLAND fY CANDLE COMPANY SENDS HER FLOWERS COS SHES PLAYED THE NARCISSISTIC VICTIM FOR THE 920,000 TIME IN HER LIFE!!

NAH GET TO do. THIS IS PATHETIC SHE GETS THIS FOR NOT SAFEGUARDING HER CHILD YET AGAIN!!!!
That b grinds my gears

And then…

Mar 9, 2024
Jesus fing Christ!! Why is she being rewarded for being a massively s parent, unable to iron, unable to safeguard. Cries on the net when she’s called out for it AND THEN gets sent flowers 🙄🙄
If she bothered getting out of her car and actually saw Harper into school, she would see how nicely all the other children are turned out for a day at school! Compared to her own half arsed attempt! USELESS BLOODY ARTICLE!’ 😡

cate

Apr 16, 2024
merseyside
Well I must have better mates than her cos if was feeling that anxious and overwhelmed and crap and my friends couldn’t persuade me to go to Bongo Bingo they’d be turning up to mine with a takeaway and a bottle rather than let me wallow! Then again they would also have been on the phone to me telling me to take down that picture !
You wouldn’t of posted a picture to start with @Puffy nips and stinky vag 🤷🏽‍♀️
As we are all safe guarding & responsible Mums. 🥰

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
That company has infuriated me sending her flowers knowing full well that will fuel her cockiness. She won’t go because she knows she’s already the talk of town on the daily. So parading her daughter on insta the way she did will have a lot of mums talking regardless of what she says. Pamper and naughty food just another normal day in the life of cat piss… the amount of alcohol she buys for a so called relatable single mum is shocking. She’s the same age as me and iv had a rough 12 months with health issues and surgery and treatment as a lot of use will be aware and I honestly look a lot healthier than her her skin is screaming out for water she’s so dehydrated off all the “chepsi” and alcohol that she’s aging awfully and to think she’s had procedures done just wow. Bet she does a haul today from somewhere with goodies for tonight she’s a mess and I’m here for the downfall

Apr 1, 2024
Wakefield
That company has infuriated me sending her flowers knowing full well that will fuel her cockiness. She won’t go because she knows she’s already the talk of town on the daily. So parading her daughter on insta the way she did will have a lot of mums talking regardless of what she says. Pamper and naughty food just another normal day in the life of cat piss… the amount of alcohol she buys for a so called relatable single mum is shocking. She’s the same age as me and iv had a rough 12 months with health issues and surgery and treatment as a lot of use will be aware and I honestly look a lot healthier than her her skin is screaming out for water she’s so dehydrated off all the “chepsi” and alcohol that she’s aging awfully and to think she’s had procedures done just wow. Bet she does a haul today from somewhere with goodies for tonight she’s a mess and I’m here for the downfall
What’s funny is she always buys white company and M&S candles. Never mentions the candle company.
I could fkn curb stomp her today.

cate

Apr 16, 2024
merseyside
OH do OFF

She knows too well if she CRIES LIKE A BABY someone idiot out there will send her a gift or Flowers - What a Loser!

How to bag yourself flowers for free - I’d rather respect myself and buy my own than BEG over TikTok for someone to feel sorry for me!
What a pathetic f 🤷🏽‍♀️

cate

Apr 16, 2024
merseyside
The PRE-teen is wanting LEGO for Christmas 🎄
🙈🙈🙈
Yeah okay Aims! She really is a preteen 🤣
She’s fING TEN YEARS OLD next week!

Walking around Costco filming herself and talking into her phone 📱
How fing sad!

Attachments

• IMG_0182.png
    IMG_0182.png
    539.5 KB · Views: 46
What’s with this “filming” bullshit, it acts like it has a film crew & set when in fact its sat on its lying fat arse in its catpissy hovel, recording itself on a iPhone, with every filter turned on & up to the max, slapping gawd knows what sort of se on its massive greasy snout, chatting pure se in the hope that the delulu sycophants will dig deep because they still feel sorry for it failing it’s child yet again this week.
Oh look Oinking Olga, that’s another opinion I have about you. 🐽🐀🤢💰💩

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
She knows too well if she CRIES LIKE A BABY someone idiot out there will send her a gift or Flowers - What a Loser!

How to bag yourself flowers for free - I’d rather respect myself and buy my own than BEG over TikTok for someone to feel sorry for me!
What a pathetic f 🤷🏽‍♀️
It’s all just a money making merry go round. All her fans will buy the candles now 🤮💰🤮💰🤮💰

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I cannot believe they have sent her such a massive expensive bunch of flowers - soooo OTT! I’ve never known anyone get flowers as much as she does!
But I get them from a husband who loves me😂she’s never going to experience that lovely feeling you get when the man you adore sends you flowers for no reason.

This is the same as rewarding a dog for bad behaviour. God knows what she will post next for the paedos and pervs on the internet 😳

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
Let's be honest. They don't actually like her. Anyone that supported a women who abuses their own child in any form, there is a want about them. They do it because her brain dead followers will be like " what lovely people, I'll buy off them". Just a business tactic.

40,000 odd followers and hardly any views. Using you aimless same as everyone does. They don't give a s you silly old mare

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240906_134917_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240906_134917_TikTok.jpg
    138.4 KB · Views: 41
  • Screenshot_20240906_134925_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240906_134925_TikTok.jpg
    170.7 KB · Views: 41

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
But I get them from a husband who loves me😂she’s never going to experience that lovely feeling you get when the man you adore sends you flowers for no reason.

This is the same as rewarding a dog for bad behaviour. God knows what she will post next for the paedos and pervs on the internet 😳
I might send a cheeky wee bunch of flowers into Rose West......same idea

I cannot believe they have sent her such a massive expensive bunch of flowers - soooo OTT! I’ve never known anyone get flowers as much as she does!
I think the company do it just for exposure, if you think about, every time it fails it’s child, yeets a tree, fakes a pregnancy & a miscarriage, gets reported to SS & school for failing its child & all the other complete & utter lies & bullshit & drama it causes then its views & engagement goes up, so this se company knows this & sends it something, Olga makes a gushing fake post about & the delulu sycophants are stupid enough to order from the company.
That’s my opinion anyways. 🙄🐽🐀💰🤢💰