Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Let's be honest. They don't actually like her. Anyone that supported a women who abuses their own child in any form, there is a want about them. They do it because her brain dead followers will be like " what lovely people, I'll buy off them". Just a business tactic.
Just said the same, great minds think alike. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
She feels the need to do exactly what she does most nights cos she don’t feel physically well enough to go out

Does she ever stop to think the excessive takeaways & alcohol are responsible for her physically feeling s?
I wholeheartedly could not have someone like her in my life. She would drain the life out of me. Always poorly or going through something, always moaning, always feeling sorry for herself. And top of that she’s selfish and it’s all about her. I mean she’d be mind numbing company without all that as she’s boring and lacking in substance but the mood hoover stuff would honestly tip me over the edge.

It doesn’t surprise she’s not got any meaningful relationships or friendships in her life.

Mar 7, 2024
Imagine dozens of strangers across various social media platforms begging a mum to safeguard their vulnerable child and ignoring those pleas, deleting comments, until being forced into taking the image down. That's why people called her a bad mum, not because people are jealous (of what? A sad pitiful empty life?) Or spiteful. But because they were more concerned for her child than she was! That imagine getting into the wrong hands makes me feel sick.
She exploited her daughter for the obvious kick back it would cause. So she could increase views, play the troll bullying card by posting clap backs and that Northumberland candle company fell for it. Not safeguarding a child is abuse, imagine saying here is a bunch of flowers because you open your child up to a world of ridicule and potential abuse on the internet! It blows my mind why a small company would risk reputational damage by celebrating and supporting child abuse! 🙃🤯 I would never buy from that company and I cant imagine any decent parent or professional that has received any safeguarding training would buy from them either. They might sell a few extra wax melts to the jobless, braindead that follow ThisShamefulMamma but there are plenty more who wouldn't dream of purchasing from them now.
Baby Ps mother has just been locked up again, wonder if they also sent her some gifts and told her what a great mum she is 🤬

May 30, 2024
UK
THE NORTHUMBERLAND CANDLE COMPANY ARE fS. Flowers, Prosecco and a huge corporate box of Lindt chocolates are just some of the gifts they’ve sent when Aimee fs up AGAIN. Aimee never even uses the se they send her, when someone as tacky as her doesn’t use the nasty cheap candle burners and other candle crap then you know their products are rubbish. Her favourite is the M&S one and all the other candles she buys are never from TNCC

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
does anyone else remember the user on here that claimed they reported her to sundeck the tanning place for having herpes?
(That wasn’t cool of them I’m not condoning it) but I swear I haven’t heard of her going since 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Wasn’t that one of the many Jo personalities?

I don’t think she’s been cos she’s covering up more and it’s probably taking longer to tan since she’s packed it on 😂