Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Wasn’t that one of the many Jo personalities?

I don’t think she’s been cos she’s covering up more and it’s probably taking longer to tan since she’s packed it on 😂
I think so! @Eitak58 it was one of them 🤣
It just randomly popped into my head that she hasn’t been for ages and isn’t as tanned anymore she’s abandoned her David Dickinson era 🤣🤣🤣

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
I'll obviously see her tomorrow night at Stanhope street for bonkers bingo 🤪
Remember fatty need to be in before 7.30pm, I picked the best week to visit family in Southport eh well only arrives (thursday) we'll see if she's a loud mouth b lol but sorry to anyone 1 going as its a load of us scottish bitches going who love a great time ❤️❤️
Well from another Scottish b, have a belter!

And give aimless a big cuddle from me 🤣🤣

"They wouldn't say it to my face" aye cause your a se bag and if you know someone is going to be there you hide in your hovel! But then again she don't read here so she won't know!

Mar 7, 2024
I think so! @Eitak58 it was one of them 🤣
It just randomly popped into my head that she hasn’t been for ages and isn’t as tanned anymore she’s abandoned her David Dickinson era 🤣🤣🤣
She's got her best mates orange blusher now - "as that's what people can use if they can't afford a holiday!" It was a classic advertising strategy from vicious vav, so she probably doesn't need sun beds 😉🤣

butterfly2005

Aug 22, 2024
Scotland
Well from another Scottish b, have a belter!

And give aimless a big cuddle from me 🤣🤣

"They wouldn't say it to my face" aye cause your a se bag and if you know someone is going to be there you hide in your hovel! But then again she don't read here so she won't know!
Eh more like a glesga kiss or stick the nut in it 🤔 pathetic excuse for a human being