Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 7, 2024
TT doesn’t want the truth coming out because they make money from morons like Aimee. What a s show 🙄
Jezza Kyle has been in the news the last few days and it made me wonder if TT is just an upgraded version of the jezza Kyle show. Toothless, jobless, shag anything that moves, desperados, looking for attention, that would sell their granny for a few quid!
Aimee looks like a chav and her life is one big car crash, an absolute freak show that you can't stop watching

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Jezza Kyle has been in the news the last few days and it made me wonder if TT is just an upgraded version of the jezza Kyle show. Toothless, jobless, shag anything that moves, desperados, looking for attention, that would sell their granny for a few quid!
Aimee looks like a chav and her life is one big car crash, an absolute freak show that you can't stop watching
She’s absolutely Jeremy Kyle fodder

Apr 1, 2024
Ireland
Killing myself! The sound she used was ironically about someone looking up someone nudes on the internet. You really fail at everything aimless. Lizzo wasn't speaking about trampy little nobodies who purposely expose their daughter! Or people having general opinions

She often uses videos like this as a clap back but she never actually watches and listens to them properly meaning she never understands what they are actually saying. She just hears words which she feels make a good clap back to her being called out for the s show she has got herself into again but she can't understand that they never will apply to her.

Apr 1, 2024
Ireland
Oh the anxiety’s back so she might sack off her “friends” did she mention she’s got friends and she sees them everyday?

do off Aimee, you see them in the playground and only when you’re paying for something. That’s not friends, that’s fair weather acquaintances

This will all be to do with the s show she has created this week. She's afraid she will come across people who will actually say stuff to her face hence the "anxiety" and why she is avoiding going out unless she has no option but to or really really wants to.

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
I'm curious to know what pisses you off? I mean I know she's viie and irritating in general. Just wondering if anything specific that gets your heckles up that may not be a big deal to some 🤣

I'll go first 😅 Calling things SHE like food etc. Example.. a steak ooohhh she's juicy!! Gets on my shadows 😫😅
And.... one thing about me/a bit of me/is that not just me.. do off a clown suit is a bit of you love. 🙄🤡 Sooo many things but I just mean little things that might be unnoticed by most but makes you want to throw your phone 🤣🤣

Apr 26, 2024
uk
I'm curious to know what pisses you off? I mean I know she's viie and irritating in general. Just wondering if anything specific that gets your heckles up that may not be a big deal to some 🤣

I'll go first 😅 Calling things SHE like food etc. Example.. a steak ooohhh she's juicy!! Gets on my shadows 😫😅
And.... one thing about me/a bit of me/is that not just me.. do off a clown suit is a bit of you love. 🙄🤡 Sooo many things but I just mean little things that might be unnoticed by most but makes you want to throw your phone 🤣🤣
It's everything she does and is for me

She's a spoilt, entitled brat who cares more about impressing strangers & 🍆 than caring for her child

She continually proves she's just an awful person