Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Apr 26, 2024
uk
So she now calling someone out for commenting re her deleting comments rather than the pic yesterday šŸ¤£ her answer is tick tock deleted and filtered ? Was it not on insta? Do insta even delete? And why all of the ones pertaining to that one pic and no others? My god sheā€™s reaching with this!
Just to clarify, you can check ALL filtered comments at once for all videos via settings

You do NOT need to go to the bottom of your comments on every video, that's just an option

She's scrambling as per usual! LIAR!

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
I have ONE thing to say about that latest clapbackā€¦.

Go eat your doughnuts, drink your Prosecco and piss off you lying disgrace of a woman.
It happened on INSTAGRAM not TikTok so no filtered bullshit and I didnā€™t have to click anything to view those comments they were right there as soon as I opened the comment sectionā€¦
That person commented on a real profile but yet you and scammy vavvy are in the comments labelling her a troll. IMG_5470.jpeg

Mar 9, 2024
It's everything she does and is for me

She's a spoilt, entitled brat who cares more about impressing strangers & šŸ† than caring for her child

She continually proves she's just an awful person
Pet do right off peeves -
1 me mouths watering and the sucks the drool back in over someoneā€™s food!
2 MUMMY
3 the skanky bits in her hair that drop off when sheā€™s scratching!
4 that fing stupid helloooo / always have more / babeeeeez
5 the horrible Mutly laugh
I think they are my top 5 but thereā€™s hundreds!

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Anyone else just scream ā€œoh do offā€ when they see or hear her!
I had long standing plans to go out on Monday, had a family bereavement earlier in the day and didnā€™t really feel like it. However, like Aimless my friend had bought my ticket, so I pulled up my big girl pants, painted a smile and went. I really enjoyed my night and didnā€™t mention anything about the bereavement until the next day.
Wondering where were the friends she sees daily on Wednesday with the whole instagram situation? Where were they with the supposed MC?
Not going to dwell as it seems your coping mechanism is working so props to you. šŸ’ŖšŸ¼ But I'm sorry for your loss all the same šŸ’—šŸ’—šŸ’—

Mar 9, 2024
I have ONE thing to say about that latest clapbackā€¦.

Go eat your doughnuts, drink your Prosecco and piss off you lying disgrace of a woman.
It happened on INSTAGRAM not TikTok so no filtered bullshit and I didnā€™t have to click anything to view those comments they were right there as soon as I opened the comment sectionā€¦
That person commented on a real profile but yet you and scammy vavvy are in the comments labelling her a troll.
Itā€™s actually ridiculous at this point ! Why the hell are the idiots wearing this bill s!

cntybawz

Aug 16, 2024
scotland
I'm curious to know what pisses you off? I mean I know she's viie and irritating in general. Just wondering if anything specific that gets your heckles up that may not be a big deal to some šŸ¤£

I'll go first šŸ˜… Calling things SHE like food etc. Example.. a steak ooohhh she's juicy!! Gets on my shadows šŸ˜«šŸ˜…
And.... one thing about me/a bit of me/is that not just me.. do off a clown suit is a bit of you love. šŸ™„šŸ¤” Sooo many things but I just mean little things that might be unnoticed by most but makes you want to throw your phone šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Chewing her coffee, the clawing food, tapping her claws over everything, it's fineeeeeeee, the manic laughing over pathetic stuff, her vast vocabulary when doing taste tests šŸ™„, her wonky wink/lazy eye. That's about it for now

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Itā€™s actually ridiculous at this point ! Why the hell are the idiots wearing this bill s!
Sheā€™s acting all billy big bollocks and even mentions TL in the caption.
Twisting the narrative majorly saying they re posted it forgetting to mention that once they noticed the issue in the photo they ALL deleted it!

I'm curious to know what pisses you off? I mean I know she's viie and irritating in general. Just wondering if anything specific that gets your heckles up that may not be a big deal to some šŸ¤£

I'll go first šŸ˜… Calling things SHE like food etc. Example.. a steak ooohhh she's juicy!! Gets on my shadows šŸ˜«šŸ˜…
And.... one thing about me/a bit of me/is that not just me.. do off a clown suit is a bit of you love. šŸ™„šŸ¤” Sooo many things but I just mean little things that might be unnoticed by most but makes you want to throw your phone šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
The 1st time I saw it, the hog was all tears & snotters on the I smell of catpiss TikTok, tattle was mentioned so I had a nosey & my first thought was oooooffff a bit harsh, then I watched it for a bit & I realised yeah tattle could be right, then I proper went down the rabbit hole & yeah tattle was right in everything they said about it. The thing that irritates me the most about the fat catpissy munter is the lies & then the manipulation that follows. šŸ¤¢šŸ€šŸ½
Oh & the constant scretting of its greasy filthy hair, quite sure the smelly clatty hog has beasties living in that dutty mess on its fat head. šŸ½

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024

The whole fake laugh! The orgasms over a drink of coffee. The "what" and that gormless face.

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024

- she chews food like sheā€™s smelling a fart with her downward turned gob.
- she canā€™t parent her child
- she thinks shoving cucumber on a plate means itā€™s a healthy meal and can correct all the takeaways she has.
- she acts all smug and like sheā€™s untouchable - only people sheā€™s untouchable to is men because they donā€™t wanna go near her.
- is so far up vavs arse that she could wear her as a sugar puff jacket.
- takes no accountability
- is a literal over grown baby in an adults body and her family all enable her.
- she tells lie after lie.
- her bed even pisses me off because itā€™s stacked sky high like sheā€™s princess and the pea.
And many more!

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024

The upside down mouth