Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

cntybawz

Aug 16, 2024
scotland
- she chews food like she’s smelling a fart with her downward turned gob.
- she can’t parent her child
- she thinks shoving cucumber on a plate means it’s a healthy meal and can correct all the takeaways she has.
- she acts all smug and like she’s untouchable - only people she’s untouchable to is men because they don’t wanna go near her.
- is so far up vavs arse that she could wear her as a sugar puff jacket.
- takes no accountability
- is a literal over grown baby in an adults body and her family all enable her.
- she tells lie after lie.
- her bed even pisses me off because it’s stacked sky high like she’s princess and the pea.
And many more!
Yes!! That first one describes exactly her food chewing!! 🤣🤣🤣

SleepyLion

Mar 9, 2024
IMG_7355.png And so the cycle of narcissistic bullshit completes again

always crying video when called out, motivational bollocks, flowers sent and then cocky t routine. How many times is she gonna do this before people realise it?
View attachment export_1725647309716.mov

The comments were deleted on the post way way before she did the crying post and took the picture down.

Also I thought she said she and Steph also said they don’t read Tattle so basically admitting what we knew all along in that - you do read there and here.

I don’t believe for one minute Aimee Arsehole that you took the post down because of “what people were insinuating” I think you took it down because Andy was informed and told you to take it down.

You Aimee Arsehole post up pics of H in poses that are adult like before and still leave the posts up and so don’t play all innocent now.

I can’t believe she rather b back at comments rather than hold her hand up and admit she fed up!

Happyday2000

Aug 15, 2024
Plymouth
She blocked me for saying she needs to safeguard her daughter and keep her off social media. Why does her narcissistic need to post her child to thousands of strangers for praise and attention come above actually looking after her and her well being? Has she told her what’s happened and explained the situation? Keep her off public profiles especially with so many trolls it’s utterly ridiculous and she’s clearly deleting comments on her post saying don’t post her on social media as she doesn’t like to take responsibility for the fact if she was protecting her child correctly this wouldn’t of happened as no one but her close friends and family she knows in person would of seen!

mac50

Jul 13, 2024
aberdeen
The comments were deleted on the post way way before she did the crying post and took the picture down.

Also I thought she said she and Steph also said they don’t read Tattle so basically admitting what we knew all along in that - you do read there and here.

I don’t believe for one minute Aimee Arsehole that you took the post down because of “what people were insinuating” I think you took it down because Andy was informed and told you to take it down.

You Aimee Arsehole post up pics of H in poses that are adult like before and still leave the posts up and so don’t play all innocent now.

I can’t believe she rather b back at comments rather than hold her hand up and admit she fed up!
I think Andy ripped her a new one and that’s what brought on the tears 😭 😂

butterfly2005

Aug 22, 2024
Scotland
Pet do right off peeves -
1 me mouths watering and the sucks the drool back in over someone’s food!
2 MUMMY
3 the skanky bits in her hair that drop off when she’s scratching!
4 that fing stupid helloooo / always have more / babeeeeez
5 the horrible Mutly laugh
I think they are my top 5 but there’s hundreds!

The way she slurps her coffee n swirls it around before swallowing 🤢
N can't keep a man as everytime he goes on top he burns his arse on the light bulb
No the boot didn't come 🤣 Billy big baws it's OK still got 6 days in Southport 🤪