Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 9, 2024
taking a pubescent 10 year old pre- teen to see Santa ? I’m howling ! Is she expecting her to sit on his knee and tell him she wants Lego and a squish mallow? What the do! She’s all excited n can’t get her words out? What about H ? Bet she will be buzzing!! I did the polar express last year with the grand kids all under 7 they loved it, went in pjs and dressing gowns - ideal for Olga she can roll out of bed and be on her way 🤣🤣- wouldn’t think it was a pre teens thing tbh - sorry but does she think she will be going on bloody Thomas the Tank🤣🤣 it’s a fing ordinary train the stupid mare and the only train I have been on that goes the way she said is the bloody run away train at Disney!
Rather spend lots on bags and shoes 🤣🤣🤣 ooh let’s pull out those bloody wedges that seem to be dusted off for EVERY event shall we - talks absolute bollocks

Mar 9, 2024
I don’t know what to say about that bag 😂other than

ITS NOTHING LIKE A DESIGNER BAG

wonder if she will do a try on of the new outfits, will she manipulate the video so she looks 2 sizes smaller? Or will she admit she isn’t a size 12 🤔 IMG_6694.jpeg
No missy - she’s busy now putting the size 18s into the size 12 bags or she will of course show us the labels of a 12 - put on the 18 and then send the 12s back but let’s be honest how often does she even wear what she shows on her try ons ? She’s a t!

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
No missy - she’s busy now putting the size 18s into the size 12 bags or she will of course show us the labels of a 12 - put on the 18 and then send the 12s back but let’s be honest how often does she even wear what she shows on her try ons ? She’s a t!
She looks so big now that I’m sure she won’t have the audacity to say she’s still a 12. When she tried that last jump suit on even the 14 was pulling at the sides and making the pockets gape open.
Will wait and see 😂
🍟🍟🍟🍟🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍩🍩🍰🧁🍰🍰🍰🍰🧁🧁🧁🧁🧁🧁🌭🍕🍟🌭🌭🍔🍔🍔🍔🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟