Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Each of mine by the age of 10 had become Santas helpers. Kids on the playground would pick on the ones that still believed 🥲
It’s heartbreaking when they stop believing isn’t it but you’ve got to let them grow up, I honestly don’t know why she was trying to book seeing Santa. It makes no sense as one minute she’s trying to book Santa, buying squish mellows and using baby spoons - the next she’s saying she’s in to skincare, culture and wears Tupac hoodies 🙈 she just doesn’t know her own daughter or how to parent that’s the top and bottom of it.

Apr 1, 2024
Wakefield
It’s heartbreaking when they stop believing isn’t it but you’ve got to let them grow up, I honestly don’t know why she was trying to book seeing Santa. It makes no sense as one minute she’s trying to book Santa, buying squish mellows and using baby spoons - the next she’s saying she’s in to skincare, culture and wears Tupac hoodies 🙈 she just doesn’t know her own daughter or how to parent that’s the top and bottom of it.
Huh! What do you mean 🎅🏻 isn’t real???? Well thanks for destroying my life.
😂😂😂😂😂😂

cate

Apr 16, 2024
merseyside
Can literally see on the label it says 14 at least and she ordered 2 sizes so I bet she got a 16 as well. Like just stop bragging you’re a 12 when you aren’t unless it’s heavily oversized and accept you’ve gained weight. Also annoys me she moans in comments she’s not feeling well, it’s all the crap you eat! IMG_3649.jpeg
Well spotted 👍🏼 @Happyday2000
And you’re right… multiple sizes ordered and the FILTER UP TO THE MAX 😂