Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Sep 8, 2024
Ireland
Surely she’s trolling us at this point with the school run outfits?

Also what’s happening with her eye? Ones smaller than the other and wonkier! Noticed it a lot over the last week
I was about to post the same thing about her eye 👁 I have noticed it too , it's got a mind of its own ! And we all know aimee doesn't like anything or anyone to have a mind of its own so love that for her lol

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240910_092912_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240910_092912_TikTok.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 72

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
I was about to post the same thing about her eye 👁 I have noticed it too , it's got a mind of its own ! And we all know aimee doesn't like anything or anyone to have a mind of its own so love that for her lol
I took this screen shot the other day that’s what made me notice. She probably needs glasses

Attachments

• IMG_7354.jpeg
    IMG_7354.jpeg
    186 KB · Views: 67

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
When she does her chips from kfc or maccies in the air fryer then leaves like a handful in there when they’re done absolutely boils my piss. Why not just tip them all out and if you don’t eat them just don’t eat them. I can’t explain why this riles me but it absolutely fing winds me up
No I’m with you, it’s the same when she puts 1/2 to 3/4 of a product (like mac & cheese/Spicy rice) on a plate but leaves the rest, you just know it goes straight in the bin. No putting things in tupperware boxes to re-use for this t.

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Bang on. And her shopping is appalling. 'Small and often' shops don't consist of anywhere near that amount. I'd guesstimate at £35/£40 and she only got the ingredients for ONE proper meal, plus se 😐
I bet she spends £1k a month on food and drink. If you think the amount of takeaways she has, all the alcohol she buys and the at least 3 trips to supermarkets weekly then £250 a week might even be generous. I even think these smaller shops she does are way more than £30/£40 too as she buys a lot of the expensive ranges etc.

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
I bet she spends £1k a month on food and drink. If you think the amount of takeaways she has, all the alcohol she buys and the at least 3 trips to supermarkets weekly then £250 a week might even be generous. I even think these smaller shops she does are way more than £30/£40 too as she buys a lot of the expensive ranges etc.
Yeah remember that one time she went to Aldi trying to be relatable. Knob

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Yeah remember that one time she went to Aldi trying to be relatable. Knob
Yeah never went back 🤣 well apparently she was going there on the day of the Southport attacks but don’t believe her.

Was it Aldi who about 2 years ago gifting her a big box of freebies? It was like a back to school lunch stuff type box! I swear it was her 🙈

It looks like she just rolled out of the bed very last minute and she doesn't even bother make her daughter any breakfast. She is so so so lazy . She won't forget to stuff her own face tho when she gets back , even tho she forgets to eat lollerz
Now if that fat smelly mess thinks it’s acceptable for it to go out like that can you imagine what state it’s poor child goes to school in, we saw an example of how little Oinking Olga cared about that week. 🙄🐽🤢🐀

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Yeah never went back 🤣 well apparently she was going there on the day of the Southport attacks but don’t believe her.

Was it Aldi who about 2 years ago gifting her a big box of freebies? It was like a back to school lunch stuff type box! I swear it was her 🙈
Yeah it was that day. She had to pull over to let emergency vehicles past. Like most people do most days 🙄 Oh I'm not sure! We've a few investigatiors on here though. 🕵🏽‍♀️🤣