Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Yeah it was that day. She had to pull over to let emergency vehicles past. Like most people do most days 🙄 Oh I'm not sure! We've a few investigatiors on here though. 🕵🏽‍♀️🤣
Her behaviour over that tragedy still boils my blood 🤬

And I’ve tried looking, I’m useless 🤣 pretty sure it was August/Sept time 2022. I’m sure it was her and I’m she got back lash as never had shopped there and didn’t need freebies.

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Womblewoo over on TL has just done a side by side photo of her from today and this day last year. I’m shocked. Not just the weight gain but everything, the grey tinge to her skin, the overall look of unhealthiness and just how unwashed and unkept she is. I’m starting to think TT need to intervene and ban her.

Apr 1, 2024
Ireland
Someone from New Zealand has asked about the school run and some of the snarky comments to her are just disgusting. Seems you can't even asked a civilised question on Lady Mucks posts!

You can't ask a question. You can't have gone through something whether it be a berievement or anything else. You can only blow smoke up her backside, anything else and the huns will pounce. And she stands by and lets it happen, probably laughing and enjoying it to be honest. Deranged stuff altogether.

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
Womblewoo over on TL has just done a side by side photo of her from today and this day last year. I’m shocked. Not just the weight gain but everything, the grey tinge to her skin, the overall look of unhealthiness and just how unwashed and unkept she is. I’m starting to think TT need to intervene and ban her.
Just seen this if that isn’t a wake up call for her I don’t know what will be but in 12 months that’s a really unhealthy change her skins grey she’s swollen looks minty and in need of a good jet wash

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Advertising how good Nivea is at removing makeup then has leftover mascara this morning 🙃
Starting to resemble the pigeon lady of home alone
Macaulay Culkin Christmas Movies GIF by filmeditor

SleepyLion

Mar 9, 2024
She really needs intervention especially with her eating habits, drinking and the sheer amount she spends in shops on tat not to mention her lack of parenting skills.

When is this ITV ad coming out that she apparently filming from home 😂?

Surely it not a remake of Last of the Summer Wine with Aimee Arsehole as the lead actress? 😂

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Yeah I posted a pic yesterday and the difference is absolutely astounding. So sad! I think she's too far gone.

Makes me piss when people say we're jealous. I could never! I work 4on 4off and other than the 1st day when I have a rest, deep clean and pamper day. I have to have plans. Doesn't have to be extravagant, usually batch cooking for both our night shifts, swimming, library (don't laugh at me going the library. My friends say I'm the oldest 38yr old ever) but it's my fave place 🤓😂 I volunteer at the DV refuge 4hrs a week. Because I owe them. Coffee catch up with friends.. you never even hear something as simple as that. I cant just sit. I'd rip my hair out.
She has absolutely nothing in her life and makes a mockery of the biggest gift anyone could have. No real friends, a horrific home, a blind man's dress sense. No hobbies, no talent. do all! It's VERY sad and I wouldn't swap for a gold pig 😔

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Yeah I posted a pic yesterday and the difference is absolutely astounding. So sad! I think she's too far gone.

Makes me piss when people say we're jealous. I could never! I work 4on 4off and other than the 1st day when I have a rest, deep clean and pamper day. I have to have plans. Doesn't have to be extravagant, usually batch cooking for both our night shifts, swimming, library (don't laugh at me going the library. My friends say I'm the oldest 38yr old ever) but it's my fave place 🤓😂 I volunteer at the DV refuge 4hrs a week. Because I owe them. Coffee catch up with friends.. you never even hear something as simple as that. I cant just sit. I'd rip my hair out.
She has absolutely nothing in her life and makes a mockery of the biggest gift anyone could have. No real friends, a horrific home, a blind man's dress sense. No hobbies, no talent. do all! It's VERY sad and I wouldn't swap for a gold pig 😔
Replying to myself 😂😂

Forgot to say.. she will do all of the above and then some she just "doesn't film it" Eee that old chestnut. Rather film about her kid finding her crusty dildo than real life. Dirty Rotten b 🤢

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Just seen this if that isn’t a wake up call for her I don’t know what will be but in 12 months that’s a really unhealthy change her skins grey she’s swollen looks minty and in need of a good jet wash
It’s shocking. In just 12 months she has let herself go that bad she looks a completely different person. Her parenting has gone from bad to diabolical too. She needs an intervention as she’s too addicted to the app to wake herself up.

Apr 1, 2024
Wakefield
She really needs intervention especially with her eating habits, drinking and the sheer amount she spends in shops on tat not to mention her lack of parenting skills.

When is this ITV ad coming out that she apparently filming from home 😂?

Surely it not a remake of Last of the Summer Wine with Aimee Arsehole as the lead actress? 😂
Tbh they know she looks like s, but they are using sympathy kindness, they’re just trying to boost her up. Which in turn has the opposite effect, because each day brings a new level of horrendous clothing. Just be honest huns and say Aims babe, that’s not a good look. Oh you can’t because she’d block you, then you’d not be able to function or eat.
It’s the circle of scuzz.

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024

I know we all dislike her but I think most of us would still agree with you that’s it sad what she’s let herself become.

I work 4 on 4 off night shifts too and even on my 4 days on and I’m knackered as don’t sleep much but I still motivate myself to do things, keep active and on top of things. She does nothing but shop, eat and sit on an app. I couldn’t have such a boring and empty existence.

And nothing wrong with the library, I’m 39 and I knit 🤣🤣

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Tbh they know she looks like s, but they are using sympathy kindness, they’re just trying to boost her up. Which in turn has the opposite effect, because each day brings a new level of horrendous clothing. Just be honest huns and say Aims babe, that’s not a good look. Oh you can’t because she’d block you, then you’d not be able to function or eat.
It’s the circle of scuzz.
I know they can’t say anything that isn’t blowing smoke up her arse as they get blocked but just don’t comment at all then rather than lie as anyone with eyes know she’s looks a t! They need to get some self respect ffs 🤣