Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

mac50

Jul 13, 2024
aberdeen
Yeah I posted a pic yesterday and the difference is absolutely astounding. So sad! I think she's too far gone.

Makes me piss when people say we're jealous. I could never! I work 4on 4off and other than the 1st day when I have a rest, deep clean and pamper day. I have to have plans. Doesn't have to be extravagant, usually batch cooking for both our night shifts, swimming, library (don't laugh at me going the library. My friends say I'm the oldest 38yr old ever) but it's my fave place 🤓😂 I volunteer at the DV refuge 4hrs a week. Because I owe them. Coffee catch up with friends.. you never even hear something as simple as that. I cant just sit. I'd rip my hair out.
She has absolutely nothing in her life and makes a mockery of the biggest gift anyone could have. No real friends, a horrific home, a blind man's dress sense. No hobbies, no talent. do all! It's VERY sad and I wouldn't swap for a gold pig 😔
I went from working 5 days a week in retail to becoming a full time carer for my hubby who had a stroke 3 years ago and has now got MS and FND and i wouldn’t swap my life for hers! Not for all the tea in china! She’s a sad pathetic woman who stinks of car piss 😂

Mar 8, 2024
No I’m with you, it’s the same when she puts 1/2 to 3/4 of a product (like mac & cheese/Spicy rice) on a plate but leaves the rest, you just know it goes straight in the bin. No putting things in tupperware boxes to re-use for this t.
She knows she doesn’t use it all so why not just warm the amount she knows she will use.
I just think everything she does and says annoys me 😂😂😂

Mar 8, 2024
What is wrong with this t.. it’s like she goes out of her way to wear mismatched colours.. with a scraggy head.. dirty face just to get attention. Like does she think she’s “laid back” cus she doesn’t give a s how she looks taking her kid to school. She never washed or showered last night and she had a do tonne of make up on. She’s a minty t.
Why press record to then just talk to the cats. She’s absolutely fed in the head. The voice and accents I can’t deal with. She’s just so fing annoying

receiptproof

Aug 14, 2024
Nowhere
The slurping and chewing of the coffee makes me want to 🤮🤬
Omg👏👏👏 I came here to say this! And, the way she swirls the coffee in her mouth at every sip!! Makes me hurl! 🤮 She looks an absolute wreck! The only mirror she uses is her phone. And, to be a “promoter” of make up remover pads and can’t even take her effing mascara off! She needs to be reported for fake advertising. We all knew the other day that infamous wipe was horse 💩.
Can anyone that does the school run in the same town take her photo so we can all see what reaction people give when she walks up to the school looking like a complete homeless person? I’m shocked that you would put your child through that disaster. The government fails her and the help she TRULY TRULY needs! 😡

Mar 8, 2024
What the do though. Why does she place her hat like this?! Is she that desperate for attention she has to dress like a hobo. And if she’s perimenopausal that horrific snow jacket would have her sweating! It’s not even that cold out yet! She’s unhinged. Absolutely fing crazy t

Attachments

• IMG_4428.png
    IMG_4428.png
    374.3 KB · Views: 52
Been meaning to ask you. How's our cafe nephew going on? 👶🏼💙
Did he enjoy his 1st day in high school last week the little prenager 🤣 Hope you ironed his shirts 😳🤣💙
He is doing grand, already smashed high school & completed high school in his first week, passed all his GCSE & A levels just in a week & he started to study astrophysics at Oxford he has also been commissioned to repaint the Sistine Chapel in his spare time. My boy don’t need no woman to iron his shirts, he has been brought up to be a strong independent man & that’s not up for debate. 😉
He is doing great, thanks birkey, doing everything he should be doing, he is a whopping 8.7lb. He is so content, don’t get me wrong, he still 💩 himself & cry’s a bit but I’m loving it & yes Olga, I get up & get showered & dressed & do my hair & look after my boy & get out & about & clean my house & cook everyday, so it can be done if you ain’t a lazy fat disgusting mess. 🐽🐀

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
She knows she doesn’t use it all so why not just warm the amount she knows she will use.
I just think everything she does and says annoys me 😂😂😂
Cos she doesn’t care about waste, she’ll just bin any leftovers without a second thought. I hate food waste. Her whole life is based on waste - wasting food, wasting her kids childhood, wasting obscene amounts of money and just been a big do of waste of space. Fat fannied mucky munter she is. Ugh.

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
What is wrong with this t.. it’s like she goes out of her way to wear mismatched colours.. with a scraggy head.. dirty face just to get attention. Like does she think she’s “laid back” cus she doesn’t give a s how she looks taking her kid to school. She never washed or showered last night and she had a do tonne of make up on. She’s a minty t.
Why press record to then just talk to the cats. She’s absolutely fed in the head. The voice and accents I can’t deal with. She’s just so fing annoying
She can’t talk to anyone else as she’s got no friends or fella so she is left with the cats and her phone.

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
TESCO
I need to ask a question what happened with the Tesco thing I asked her a couple of weeks back under a post and she was making out Tesco did something to her but I thought it was the other way around 😂😀lost
Also how come she has Harper full time of she has mental health issues and is clearly drinking a lot
She shopped regular at Tesco (2/3 times a week), was desperate for a brand deal. She eventually got the deal and did an AD, and within 24 hours Tesco pulled the plug on the deal. The reason was lots of everyday people (you know customers) made Tesco aware of her lies, lack of ethics and morals and a ton of other facts. She declared them all ‘trolls’ and that it was all lies (when not one thing was a lie). And now cannot shop at Tesco as she’s too traumatised. So now she’s always in Sainsburys angling for a deal there.

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
She shopped regular at Tesco (2/3 times a week), was desperate for a brand deal. She eventually got the deal and did an AD, and within 24 hours Tesco pulled the plug on the deal. The reason was lots of everyday people (you know customers) made Tesco aware of her lies, lack of ethics and morals and a ton of other facts. She declared them all ‘trolls’ and that it was all lies (when not one thing was a lie). And now cannot shop at Tesco as she’s too traumatised. So now she’s always in Sainsburys angling for a deal there.
And the video of H slating Tesco and Aimee saying it wasn’t her favourite place to shop 🤣

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
That’s it.😂😂😂😂😂 And she needs to garner up attention somehow since she had to calm down her lies about anxiety etc so she dresses like a homeless person and doesn’t wash. Scruffy t
Her life is a hunt for attention on TT and whatever she can do for content. So she is willing to look a state and tell lies as long as it gets her engagement.

And the anxiety is slowly creeping back in, she’s doing it slowly so people don’t ask her how she got away with the DVLA as she would have to admit her lies.

Mar 8, 2024
Her life is a hunt for attention on TT and whatever she can do for content. So she is willing to look a state and tell lies as long as it gets her engagement.

And the anxiety is slowly creeping back in, she’s doing it slowly so people don’t ask her how she got away with the DVLA as she would have to admit her lies.
She has a trip to London does she? So the anxiety will be wheeled out then for attention and sympathy.
She doesn’t care how much of a show she makes of herself or how embarrassing it is for her kid to be dropped off at school when her ma looks a state, once she gets views and attention. It’s beyond sad and pathetic