Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
She has a trip to London does she? So the anxiety will be wheeled out then for attention and sympathy.
She doesn’t care how much of a show she makes of herself or how embarrassing it is for her kid to be dropped off at school when her ma looks a state, once she gets views and attention. It’s beyond sad and pathetic
Oh yeah she’s going to London for ITV 🙄

And what she doesn’t realise is all the kids will be on TT so she’s making her kid a target for bullying. She doesn’t seem to care.

Firesquaw

Mar 8, 2024
It looks like she just rolled out of the bed very last minute and she doesn't even bother make her daughter any breakfast. She is so so so lazy . She won't forget to stuff her own face tho when she gets back , even tho she forgets to eat lollerz
And now let’s wait for tomorrow’s “make h’s breakfast with me while I have my first sip (sorry, chew) of the day”

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
You know what I feel sorry for her but not in a “awww poor Aimee” type of way because she fails to have the same compassion for others including those who get torn apart in her comments because their issues in life can’t be as bad as Aimee’s because she herself created an echo chamber.
Her whole life is an echo chamber people tip toeing around her and praising her for the most minor of things and then they won’t dare tell her she’s spiralling.

She’s consumed by TikTok and the gratification of followers and the amount of followers, likes etc she’s basically give her whole soul to an app to the point she’s now claiming she’s so happy and doesn’t care how she looks without realising that at this point that is NOT a good thing she looks disgusting and like she smells and her outfits are just as bad she looks like compo out of the last of the summer wine.
I think even if she was told all this from a friend, a family member she’d dismiss it and say “IM FINEEEEEE”
Just got amy winehouse in my head “if my daddy thinks im fineeeeeee 🎵
😂 not sure this even makes sense

Mar 8, 2024
You know what I feel sorry for her but not in a “awww poor Aimee” type of way because she fails to have the same compassion for others including those who get torn apart in her comments because their issues in life can’t be as bad as Aimee’s because she herself created an echo chamber.
Her whole life is an echo chamber people tip toeing around her and praising her for the most minor of things and then they won’t dare tell her she’s spiralling.

She’s consumed by TikTok and the gratification of followers and the amount of followers, likes etc she’s basically give her whole soul to an app to the point she’s now claiming she’s so happy and doesn’t care how she looks without realising that at this point that is NOT a good thing she looks disgusting and like she smells and her outfits are just as bad she looks like compo out of the last of the summer wine.
I think even if she was told all this from a friend, a family member she’d dismiss it and say “IM FINEEEEEE”
Just got amy winehouse in my head “if my daddy thinks im fineeeeeee 🎵
😂 not sure this even makes sense
She really is consumed and addicted to tiktok and strangers validation.
Just saw that picture of her today and one from this day last year. She has just decided to stop caring. Not saying she needs to be immaculate but she doesn’t even wash her face or brush her hair for the school run.
Sad state of affairs when you have let an app and strangers comments consume you to the extent of looking homeless and smelly.
All of these “creators” have become obsessed and addicted to TikTok. It’s embarrassing

Last edited:

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
She really is consumed and addicted to tiktok and strangers validation.
Just saw that picture of her today and one from this day last year. She has just decoded to stop caring. Not saying she needs to be immaculate but she doesn’t even wash her face or brush her hair for the school run.
Sad state of affairs when you have let an app and strangers commners consume you to the extent of looking homeless and smelly.
All of these “creators” have become obsessed and addicted to TikTok. It’s embarrassing
That’s exactly it, she’s literally consumed by an app and looking into her phone at the filtered version that she probably doesn’t even realise even with the filter she looks a state I dread to think what she looks like without one! In the time it takes her to make a morning tiktok she could wash her face and brush her hair and the amount of tracksuits she buys she could match rather than whipping out the techni colour dream coat that looks that worn it looks like a worn out carpet!

Apr 1, 2024
Ireland
Hello team. I’ve just nipped back on to pop in my two pence worth. I really hope she reads this. I truly do.

Does anyone else think she gives of proper girl bully vibes. You know those girls at school that had friends because people were scared of them? She’s like that. She’s just so unkind. You couldn’t ever comment any kind of criticism because her cult will be on you like looters during a power cut.

I can’t believe there are people out there that like and support this kind of content.

Love to you all xx Be less Aimee xx

Oh definitely. I think i might have even posted such way back in the thread but i can't remember. She's just nasty through and through, a bully herself and someone who facilitates and allows bullying to take place, at least via her platform.

Mar 8, 2024
That’s exactly it, she’s literally consumed by an app and looking into her phone at the filtered version that she probably doesn’t even realise even with the filter she looks a state I dread to think what she looks like without one! In the time it takes her to make a morning tiktok she could wash her face and brush her hair and the amount of tracksuits she buys she could match rather than whipping out the techni colour dream coat that looks that worn it looks like a worn out carpet!
She has enough money to have a lovely set of clothes. Just simple t shirts and bottoms. A couple of nice jackets and a coat that doesn’t like it was made from a community centre carpet in the 70’s. No excuse for her to be so scruffy. She has so much spare time. She’s become so lazy. She just can’t not film or be on her phone reading comments. Sevda and staff are the same. Sad twats

Mar 8, 2024
Cue… the incoming “anxiety” vlogs about flying! Suddenly, she can’t fly. She can’t take a train. She freaks out driving. Yet, her management sends her there allll the time! And she was in travel! Gtfoh 🤷🏻‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️ 🤡
She doesn’t even have to go to these things. Any excuse to bin her kid off and go drinking. And also to milk her very accommodating anxiety for attention and sympathy

lolli101

Sep 9, 2024
England
Yeah never went back 🤣 well apparently she was going there on the day of the Southport attacks but don’t believe her.

Was it Aldi who about 2 years ago gifting her a big box of freebies? It was like a back to school lunch stuff type box! I swear it was her 🙈
You’re right it was her the scruffy bint, I absolutely love Aldi it’s so reasonable esp with the times we’re living in rn, but aldi for someone like shameless is too low