Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Tbh they know she looks like s, but they are using sympathy kindness, they’re just trying to boost her up. Which in turn has the opposite effect, because each day brings a new level of horrendous clothing. Just be honest huns and say Aims babe, that’s not a good look. Oh you can’t because she’d block you, then you’d not be able to function or eat.
It’s the circle of scuzz.
Anyone remember the one who said she hadn't been able to concentrate all day at work because she was worried Aimee hadn't posted. 🤣🤣 Eeeee I'm sure she has 100s of accounts because WTAF? 🤣

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
I know we all dislike her but I think most of us would still agree with you that’s it sad what she’s let herself become.

I work 4 on 4 off night shifts too and even on my 4 days on and I’m knackered as don’t sleep much but I still motivate myself to do things, keep active and on top of things. She does nothing but shop, eat and sit on an app. I couldn’t have such a boring and empty existence.

And nothing wrong with the library, I’m 39 and I knit 🤣🤣
Oooooh you knit?
Could you knock me up something like this? Please 😍

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240908_151317_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240908_151317_TikTok.jpg
    199.9 KB · Views: 53
Mar 17, 2024
Birky
He is doing grand, already smashed high school & completed high school in his first week, passed all his GCSE & A levels just in a week & he started to study astrophysics at Oxford he has also been commissioned to repaint the Sistine Chapel in his spare time. My boy don’t need no woman to iron his shirts, he has been brought up to be a strong independent man & that’s not up for debate. 😉
He is doing great, thanks birkey, doing everything he should be doing, he is a whopping 8.7lb. He is so content, don’t get me wrong, he still 💩 himself & cry’s a bit but I’m loving it & yes Olga, I get up & get showered & dressed & do my hair & look after my boy & get out & about & clean my house & cook everyday, so it can be done if you ain’t a lazy fat disgusting mess. 🐽🐀
Awh I'm glad to hear it. What a double whopper no cheese 💙🤣 Bless him both my nieces birth weight was more than that ahaha. I'm glad you're all doing well 💙💙
It's funny how people can function fully but others seem to really struggle with the concept 😅 I cannot even imagine her with a newborn she will have fully played on whatever illness it was at the time. That poor child. Honestly it's a farce and her Dad is nothing but a pussyole too, enabling little weasel.

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
I've a few corker throwbacks from my little rabbit hole last night. But check this one. You know how she forgets to eat but still managed Large fries, TWO burgers, nine nuggets and whatever CHOCCY (vom) she got. Honestly even if I did eat like that I would never ever put it out there. She's not even embarrassed and it's nothing but greed 🤢🐷

Attachments

• 30f5df0a1b14f98e290ad421eace1cb3.mp4
    22.4 MB
Mar 8, 2024
I've a few corker throwbacks from my little rabbit hole last night. But check this one. You know how she forgets to eat but still managed Large fries, TWO burgers, nine nuggets and whatever CHOCCY (vom) she got. Honestly even if I did eat like that I would never ever put it out there. She's not even embarrassed and it's nothing but greed 🤢🐷
Choccy. Just fing no. And she says it so many fing times as well 😫🙈 the slapping noises in this are fing disgusting

cate

Apr 16, 2024
merseyside
She’s one greedy pig! Ate one burger. 🍔 bought a second burger 🍔 and McNuggets aswell
AND CHIPS & CHOCOLATE 😳
if that’s what she’s happy to show ALL THE WORLD… god only knows what she eats off camera. No wonder she’s increasing in size. She deserves it!!

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
She’s one greedy pig! Ate one burger. 🍔 bought a second burger 🍔 and McNuggets aswell
AND CHIPS & CHOCOLATE 😳
if that’s what she’s happy to show ALL THE WORLD… god only knows what she eats off camera. No wonder she’s increasing in size. She deserves it!!
Jesus!!!!
I think she was piling on the timber back then, that’s when I would have taken a U Turn and nipped it in the bud. Gorging on fast food and fizzy chemical filled drinks is all she does every day. You are what you eat 😉

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Choccy. Just fing no. And she says it so many fing times as well 😫🙈 the slapping noises in this are fing disgusting
Chocky and dippy dips. For fs sake, isn’t she meant to be an adult? And this is what people find entertaining? It’s seriously those with a fetish for fat gals stuffing food down their gullets 🤮

Mar 8, 2024
Chocky and dippy dips. For fs sake, isn’t she meant to be an adult? And this is what people find entertaining? It’s seriously those with a fetish for fat gals stuffing food down their gullets 🤮
Honestly shes a big nappy arsed child. With her stupid words for this things. Like that Charley c Welsh girl. The way she calls things is annoying and it’s weird. Grown women using “dippy dips” and “dommys” is just plain fing odd