Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Firesquaw

Mar 8, 2024
I've a few corker throwbacks from my little rabbit hole last night. But check this one. You know how she forgets to eat but still managed Large fries, TWO burgers, nine nuggets and whatever CHOCCY (vom) she got. Honestly even if I did eat like that I would never ever put it out there. She's not even embarrassed and it's nothing but greed 🤢🐷
Greedy b. No change there then 🤢

Mar 8, 2024
The closed lips is her smug face.. the eyes closed is her telling lies. She’s a proper jackanory. Ball hopping t. What’s with the stupid fing voice when talking about the needles at the dentist? Did she not do that when she gets her lips done? Her Botox? Or the fish jizz? She just makes s up and it’s so fing embarrassing a woman her age needs to lie to get attention. Between her and staff the embarrassment is off the scales.
She rang her mum who’s an enabler and staff who is just as fing delusional. There was no man that made her question her safety as a woman. She’s such a dangerous liar

Attachments

• IMG_4434.png
    IMG_4434.png
    409.2 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_4433.png
    IMG_4433.png
    412.3 KB · Views: 29

cate

Apr 16, 2024
merseyside
Is it just me or is that hair starting to badly thin?? It's always been scraggy but I can see a difference. Time to start taking care of your self wee chunky monkey
Her Hair is minging. Needs a really good cut by a decent hairdresser!! It’s out of condition and don’t get me started on all the split ends and horrendous foils 😡
She’s a fing mess

lolli101

Sep 9, 2024
England
hiyaaaa guys! I’ve missed my fellow trolls!❤️ unlike shameless I have a life that is off a screen and I have things to do! Hope you’re all well❤️ she really is a gift that keeps on giving and what was that horrific outfit this morning?! I would be so embarrassed wearing that on the school run and perimenopause what? If she really was like she claims she is she would be sweating buckets in that outfit and gown, another lie that’s spewed out of her ginormous mouth 🤦🏽‍♀️