Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
She spews absolute lies. Get a nappy over your mouth to catch the bullshit that comes out of it. Jesus.

She doesn’t have anxiety the DVLA was proof of that. Nothing happened in the hotel to make her feel unsafe - just yet another made up tale. And has an anxiety over dentist needles but not cosmetic needles!! Make it make sense.

And love PBJ in her comments - they’ll be deleted and blocked shortly though.

mac50

Jul 13, 2024
aberdeen
The closed lips is her smug face.. the eyes closed is her telling lies. She’s a proper jackanory. Ball hopping t. What’s with the stupid fing voice when talking about the needles at the dentist? Did she not do that when she gets her lips done? Her Botox? Or the fish jizz? She just makes s up and it’s so fing embarrassing a woman her age needs to lie to get attention. Between her and staff the embarrassment is off the scales.
She rang her mum who’s an enabler and staff who is just as fing delusional. There was no man that made her question her safety as a woman. She’s such a dangerous

The closed lips is her smug face.. the eyes closed is her telling lies. She’s a proper jackanory. Ball hopping t. What’s with the stupid fing voice when talking about the needles at the dentist? Did she not do that when she gets her lips done? Her Botox? Or the fish jizz? She just makes s up and it’s so fing embarrassing a woman her age needs to lie to get attention. Between her and staff the embarrassment is off the scales.
She rang her mum who’s an enabler and staff who is just as fing delusional. There was no man that made her question her safety as a woman. She’s such a dangerous liar
What the actual do is wrong with her? Answers on a postcard please 😂

Time 2 Chat

May 18, 2024
United Kingdom
She spews absolute lies. Get a nappy over your mouth to catch the bullshit that comes out of it. Jesus.

She doesn’t have anxiety the DVLA was proof of that. Nothing happened in the hotel to make her feel unsafe - just yet another made up tale. And has an anxiety over dentist needles but not cosmetic needles!! Make it make sense.

And love PBJ in her comments - they’ll be deleted and blocked shortly though.
I was out earlier and thought her views are low today. I wonder what she'll do a clapback about.
She's gone for anxiety instead.

The usual breadcrumbs about what happened to get the huns asking. She probably hasn't decided what happened yet.

Rubbish has she stopped talking about it because if comments. It's because the someone might go to the dvla again.

Agree total codswallop that she had panic/ anxiety at the dentist.

mac50

Jul 13, 2024
aberdeen
Her selective anxiety absolutely boils my fing piss! I feel so sorry for those who genuinely suffer with anxiety and she switches hers on and off whenever she feels like it. It’s pathetic
I had to take 3 valium before i could even get through the dentist front door today! And that’s on top of the rest of my medication! 3 filings later and i’m back tomorrow for an extraction so she kiss my arse 😂

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
The botox has really made her lazy eye worse. Does it wear off? Puts me off getting anything done incase I end up looking the same
There is 5 points you can do at your frown line and above your eye. People like aimless who have a hooded eye should only have 3 places done as the end 2 can cause an eye droop. If you go to the correct practioner they will know this and that won't happen xx

My face the whole time through that bullshit, the only thing that happened to it in London is it made a massive tit out of itself again with leading the delulu sycophants to believe it was going to be working for itv & it was just watching a new sty show & it got shown in its true horrendous fat smelly form & it can feck right off with it’s fake anxiety. 🐽🤢🐀🖕

Attachments

• IMG_5035.jpeg
    IMG_5035.jpeg
    100.4 KB · Views: 49

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
I was out earlier and thought her views are low today. I wonder what she'll do a clapback about.
She's gone for anxiety instead.

The usual breadcrumbs about what happened to get the huns asking. She probably hasn't decided what happened yet.

Rubbish has she stopped talking about it because if comments. It's because the someone might go to the dvla again.

Agree total codswallop that she had panic/ anxiety at the dentist.
She always does this when her views are tanking doesn’t she. Makes up drama or plays on fake illnesses. She’s predictable and boring and a compulsive liar.

And it isn’t it funny how I mentioned her anxiety not showing its face for a while just this morning and bam here she is telling made up stories about it.

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Someone here or TL said they get annoyed with the miss harper, so she could be doing it coz of that from a couple of days ago
She makes it so clear she reads here and there. She thinks she’s clever but ain’t nothing clever about having a brat of a daughter because she has not been parented correctly. So she can do off if she thinks saying Miss H is a flex 🙄

itsfine

Mar 8, 2024
Why does she look so ill...ive noticed over the last week how awful she looks pale/grey complexion dark circle around the eyes and dead behind them this is starting to remind me of my daughter when she was diagnosed with type 1 diabetes...when i look back at pictures few weeks before she was diagnosed its exactly the same shamless facial

Time 2 Chat

May 18, 2024
United Kingdom
She always does this when her views are tanking doesn’t she. Makes up drama or plays on fake illnesses. She’s predictable and boring and a compulsive liar.

And it isn’t it funny how I mentioned her anxiety not showing its face for a while just this morning and bam here she is telling made up stories about it.
I've just had a little dig around the comment the anxiety post is responding too.

The comment was added 5 hrs ago to a post that's 4 days old. Fits in with you mentioning it this morning.
It flashes off screen really quickly too.
The comment was from a faceless profile. I thought faceless profile means you're a troll.

Attachments

• 20240910_212219.jpg
    20240910_212219.jpg
    109.2 KB · Views: 49