Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 8, 2024
I can honestly say there is not a thing they have I want. Yes it would be nice to be mortgage free but not to the point I’d be jealous about it. They’ve such inflated egos cos they’ve a few hundred thousand followers on a tinpot app (and most are bought or hate watchers) and if that’s their measure of a life to be envious of then they need help, serious help as that’s absolutely tragic thinking.
It’s delusional. Imagine being this self absorbed to have the audacity to say everyone is just jealous of you 😂😂

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
Evening trollers 🩷💙 few rough days with my little miss sleep is all over again joys of adhd and asd we fell asleep at 7 and awake and starting our day now 😩🤣 anyway missed the anxiety vid comments already off so knew it didn’t go her way. Can we just remember back the hotel she didn’t show like usual didn’t look up to much? And she got there and got food then went to the event then went shopping on her way back then went in the bar and then did a video of drinking a margarita of we all remember surely if a man had approached her or anybody and her anxiety and safety was effected you surely wouldn’t drink? She’s nothing but a liar and looking for content as already stated by everyone.. predictable as do the jacket potato puts spud brothers to shame and they use one and a half 🤣🤣🤣🤣 she is the gift that keeps giving and I honestly feel great after watching her tonight 🤣🤣🤣 happy Tuesday ladies.

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Choccy. Just fing no. And she says it so many fing times as well 😫🙈 the slapping noises in this are fing disgusting
Hahahaha I thought the exact same! It's up there with vom terminology she spouts. With: Kissy wiss, Chippies, Jobbys and the worst for me is SPENNY!! Just shut the do up you overgrown toddler 😒

medusalou

Aug 26, 2024
scotland
I apologise in advance. Because what the hell I just watched I have no idea. But we're all in this together. So Happy Halloween witches 🤣😳
Taadaa 😂😂the apple just doesn’t fall far from this tree does it? All so far up their own Aholes. I am shirls age ( ish) and I swear my kids and grandkids would be mortified if I behaved like this. i won’t deny she has bloody good legs though.even more reason for me to hate her .

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Cue… the incoming “anxiety” vlogs about flying! Suddenly, she can’t fly. She can’t take a train. She freaks out driving. Yet, her management sends her there allll the time! And she was in travel! Gtfoh 🤷🏻‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️ 🤡
Not sure what her preferred method of transport is cz (inserts tongue in cheek and ridiculous talking through nose voice) *Aheeem we all know how I feel about boats! But then "I can't be a passenger cz... my travel sickness" and it's very clear Porkey only walks to the fridge 🐷

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Someone here or TL said they get annoyed with the miss harper, so she could be doing it coz of that from a couple of days ago
It was me 🤣 Although probably others too 🤣 Same with the Christmas eve boxes fing knob ahaha!! Flattered babes truly. While you're here how's your case worker? Did you have a reply from DVLA? When you moving house? Did you choose a new sofa? And what gopping colour are you doing your nails next with that fabulous set? 🤣🤣

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
@Puffy nips and stinky vag where are you? I swear if you’ve wandered into Tesco I will hunt you down HOLD MA WEAVEEEEE😂😂 give me a wave, a like just shows signs of life it’d be very much appreciated!

I’ll even rope in @allaboardthebirkeybike she can use her bike to hunt you dow
Ey I'm telling you if she doesn't wave her hand sharpish I'll be searching registered donkeys and I'll wheelie right up to her gaff in no time 🚴‍♀️⚡️ Screeching like Rose in Titanic.. Come bacccck. Come back!!!