Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
I’ve been out with a friend so missed a bit tonight. Why did it disable comments on her video? Why is she so bloated? And why is she still a t?
People called her out on the anxiety - I’m sure TL has screenshots of a few of the comments, she was saying it needs her make the toilet suddenly, that she goes quiet and withdrawn and it isn’t always noticeable to others that she’s having an attack. People were saying that her reactions to needles are normal everyday reactions and not anxiety related and that she’s encouraging young people to panic about normal reactions.

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Apologies if anyone doesn't fancy a trip down memory lane 🤣 I hadn't SIN most of these and I swear the more you scroll the more ridiculous 🤡

WILD concept Shamey but some people go to work. Avg 8x5. Come home tea, life, pets, home, kids etc.. Not sure you're aware that school hours kinda gear upto REAL LIFE!! Numb nuts. But you know what the entitled, rude, little brat you're choosing to drag up will be hysterical for you when she IS a prenager so carry on fing 🤡🤪

Attachments

• 7d5f3721b6132ae77a3187b239af6a76.mp4
    12.2 MB

piper1020

Jun 21, 2024
Texas, USA
Apologies if anyone doesn't fancy a trip down memory lane 🤣 I hadn't SIN most of these and I swear the more you scroll the more ridiculous 🤡

WILD concept Shamey but some people go to work. Avg 8x5. Come home tea, life, pets, home, kids etc.. Not sure you're aware that school hours kinda gear upto REAL LIFE!! Numb nuts. But you know what the entitled, rude, little brat you're choosing to drag up will be hysterical for you when she IS a prenager so carry on fing 🤡🤪
For someone who wants to be a beauty influencer, she really needs help with applying makeup. That video looks like theatre makeup or drag makeup, but I couldn't even listen to the video because my brain couldn't get past the makeup.

Probably good that I didn't see it, I would most likely be raging lol

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
For someone who wants to be a beauty influencer, she really needs help with applying makeup. That video looks like theatre makeup or drag makeup, but I couldn't even listen to the video because my brain couldn't get past the makeup.

Probably good that I didn't see it, I would most likely be raging lol
Thank heavens she can rely on her natural beauty 😍🤣

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240910_152248_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240910_152248_TikTok.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 46
  • Screenshot_20240910_142112_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240910_142112_TikTok.jpg
    116.7 KB · Views: 61
Mar 17, 2024
Birky
I won't clog up the feed but these two are DEElightful! My gast was flabbered! And that's just the hair in the kitchen then the brush on the counter 🤢🤢 The bottle thing I honestly have NO words for her boozeeeez. Thinking this is funny content is WILD!!

Attachments

• 1d9b4e9cd1797f2fa934bd93778cc71b.mp4
    27.3 MB
  • 4e80cc325cbe0894b5f13c92d8ed7947.mp4
    34.8 MB

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
I won't clog up the feed but these two are DEElightful! My gast was flabbered! And that's just the hair in the kitchen then the brush on the counter 🤢🤢 The bottle thing I honestly have NO words for her boozeeeez. Thinking this is funny content is WILD!!
And the way h just thinks it’s the norm like yeah 😩 why is she brushing her hair in the kitchen 😩honestly she’s fing backwards

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Go on then 🤣 don't say I don't treat you 🤣

Her Mount Kili 🏔 next to the toddler plate, half portion of everything. We all know where the rest went 🐷
The VERY NEXT MORNING her get up with her fella and his mate doing the infamous garden. Naahhh my fella don't see me in that kind of 'comfort' after 2yrs never mind 2wks. Mortified 🤣 Just know the excited teeth in lip face is what Dsquared looked down at 🫦😂 Hope they knew she was mauling them buttys, salivating, dipping her hair 🤢 Never fing mind the fact the poor blokes yolk was popped by a swinging puffy crusty nip 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• f5ad5c0731f73f07c4df51cdb76a3630.mp4
    34.6 MB
  • 78b557f3ebbbd80c506fc809c7cdedfe.mp4
    43.4 MB
Mar 8, 2024

Her Mount Kili 🏔 next to the toddler plate, half portion of everything. We all know where the rest went 🐷
The VERY NEXT MORNING her get up with her fella and his mate doing the infamous garden. Naahhh my fella don't see me in that kind of 'comfort' after 2yrs never mind 2wks. Mortified 🤣 Just know the excited teeth in lip face is what Dsquared looked down at 🫦😂 Hope they knew she was mauling them buttys, salivating, dipping her hair 🤢 Never fing mind the fact the poor blokes yolk was popped by a swinging puffy crusty nip 🤣🤣🤣
Imagine wondering where your breaky is “oh sorry lad me birds just guna maul it and plate it up whilst she talks to her phone about it first”
Why does she whisper about her own? She didn’t even get dressed or brush her tats out and she has his mate there working in the garden. The excitement off her cus she’s got a fella in this. Only see that excitement now when she’s bought crap from the shops. Also your yolk comment had me howling 😂😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
Mar 8, 2024

Also absolutely no need for her mouth slapping. Oh my god it’s so fing loud