Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
The DVLA investigation must have went her way so she can now go back to claiming to have anxiety and panic attacks. But we all know she's lieing so either way she comes out of it badly. If it didn't go her way she would deny ever having anxiety and panic attacks most likely.
It’s defo gone her way hasn’t it. I bet the DVLA had the reports from the doctors to say she doesn’t have anxiety and panic attacks, and probably A admitting she made it up for content etc so they not banned her. As that’s the one and only way she didn’t get banned. That’s why she’s not mentioned it as she knows either way she’s to admit she has lied.

Mar 9, 2024
It’s defo gone her way hasn’t it. I bet the DVLA had the reports from the doctors to say she doesn’t have anxiety and panic attacks, and probably A admitting she made it up for content etc so they not banned her. As that’s the one and only way she didn’t get banned. That’s why she’s not mentioned it as she knows either way she’s to admit she has lied.
Imagine having to tell DVLA you make stories up for a living so you can keep your license 🤣 So tell us miss oinking how can we be sure that you are telling the truth about telling lies on the Internet? Please give another example ? Well I tell them I’m a size 12 ! Yes we get your point - next please! 🤣

And here’s our swampy who always shoots from the hip n takes no fing prisoners! No bloke would go near that mucky mare one whiff n he would be off - he probably thought she was winking at him with her wonky cock eye n fell over himself trying to escape !! 🏃🏻 how’s the little man doing btw?
He doing great, thanks me lovely. ❤️

Apr 1, 2024
Ireland

It has to have unfortunately. I would have loved her to lose her license as on top of her being outed as a lier, that would really wipe the smug smile off her face. However her being outed as a lier alone will do as an alternative. Would make sense that she would have to admit she made it all up for content, otherwise her saying one thing and a doctor's report saying another would surely raise the question of whether she informed the doctor of the correct state of play. Either way she's a lier, love that for her.

lolli101

Sep 9, 2024
England
Imagine having to tell DVLA you make stories up for a living so you can keep your license 🤣 So tell us miss oinking how can we be sure that you are telling the truth about telling lies on the Internet? Please give another example ? Well I tell them I’m a size 12 ! Yes we get your point - next please! 🤣
Can you imagine😂 she’s a train wreck honestly! I could actually imagine her saying “I get hounded by trolls all the time and I make DUDs and buy absolute crap and decorate the hovel I call a house and buy loads of designer trackies and go out mismatched and become a laughing stock, but I’m not the problem, the trolls are”🤣🤣🤦🏽‍♀️