Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 9, 2024
Yeah he was 8lb 7 at his last weigh in, starting to get right chubby cheeks & he is so content, he is just gorgeous & totally doted on by the whole family. ā˜ŗļø
Awwww ā¤ļøā¤ļøā¤ļøā¤ļøā¤ļø tell me again why you are jealous of fatty boom boom ? I can smell your envy! šŸ¤£ my first was 5lb4oz and I think half of that was her hair - she looked like one of the guards outside king Charlieā€™s gaff - she had to have a hairdresser in before we brought her home - im so glad heā€™s thriving ā¤ļø

Mar 7, 2024
Imagine having to tell DVLA you make stories up for a living so you can keep your license šŸ¤£ So tell us miss oinking how can we be sure that you are telling the truth about telling lies on the Internet? Please give another example ? Well I tell them Iā€™m a size 12 ! Yes we get your point - next please! šŸ¤£
Don't forgot she has never used a filter, she doesn't know how. Swore on H's life she has never lied on TT. Even last week she claimed to have ironed H's first day back at school uniform (which looked like it had been slept in for 6 weeks). Ohhh and she's an independent single woman and doesn't rely on financial help from anyone (living in Gregg the wallets house, driving the car he bought whilst flexing the credit card he pays off and accepting money from Andy the wife beater - ohh no not wife beater, he shouted at her once). šŸ¤”šŸ¤£
Her whole life is pointless empty cavern which she fills with shopping, eating, drinking and a bullshit story or illness or 2 with smug clap backs whenever views take a nose dive..... the end

Time 2 Chat

May 18, 2024
United Kingdom
Wow that nail crap is amazing!! Less than 24 hours later one has already came off šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚. Gotta hand it to her though at least she buys pet toys for her pets and NOT her child!!
I don't know if one has come off or if she never did that one.

When she was doing them the little finger was done and she was doing the middle finger, the ring finger was a bare shorter nail. Would seem nuts to miss one. But this is aimless.

She only shows one hand at the end.
If she only did 9 it's a rubbish ad.

I've just noticed the rings have gone too.
Looked back and they've been missing for a couple of weeks.
That (expensive) phase didn't last long

Mar 9, 2024
Don't forgot she has never used a filter, she doesn't know how. Swore on H's life she has never lied on TT. Even last week she claimed to have ironed H's first day back at school uniform (which looked like it had been slept in for 6 weeks). Ohhh and she's an independent single woman and doesn't rely on financial help from anyone (living in Gregg the wallets house, driving the car he bought whilst flexing the credit card he pays off and accepting money from Andy the wife beater - ohh no not wife beater, he shouted at her once). šŸ¤”šŸ¤£
Her whole life is pointless empty cavern which she fills with shopping, eating, drinking and a bullshit story or illness or 2 with smug clap backs whenever views take a nose dive..... the end
And ā€¦ā€¦. Breathe šŸ¤£

Apr 1, 2024
Ireland
She isn't insinuating a man did something to her as content is she. Evaluating her safety. Stop bread crumbing you disgusting butch and yeet yourself into something fast moving.

She likely is because that is what she does with men. Christ if i ever spotted her, unlikely as it is i would make a run for it as she's absolutely dangerous and i certainly wouldn't want to ever have any sort of contact with her. Just not worth the risk. She really really has to be held to account. She's a weapon.

Happyday2000

Aug 15, 2024
Plymouth
I don't know if one has come off or if she never did that one.

When she was doing them the little finger was done and she was doing the middle finger, the ring finger was a bare shorter nail. Would seem nuts to miss one. But this is aimless.

She only shows one hand at the end.
If she only did 9 it's a rubbish ad.

I've just noticed the rings have gone too.
Looked back and they've been missing for a couple of weeks.
That (expensive) phase didn't last long
Probs sacked the rings off as everyone could see how they were crushing into her sausage fingers šŸ˜­ she looked like vicky pollard with all those rings she should do one or two max on each hand ffs

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
It has to have unfortunately. I would have loved her to lose her license as on top of her being outed as a lier, that would really wipe the smug smile off her face. However her being outed as a lier alone will do as an alternative. Would make sense that she would have to admit she made it all up for content, otherwise her saying one thing and a doctor's report saying another would surely raise the question of whether she informed the doctor of the correct state of play. Either way she's a lier, love that for her.
Yeah her getting banned wouldā€™ve been what she deserved but the proof of her lies is good too. We were all spot on. I just wish one of this mine the hippo accounts would pick it up as the toothless mafia are no way going to question why she hasnā€™t been banned and work out she lied.

mac50

Jul 13, 2024
aberdeen
Can you imaginešŸ˜‚ sheā€™s a train wreck honestly! I could actually imagine her saying ā€œI get hounded by trolls all the time and I make DUDs and buy absolute crap and decorate the hovel I call a house and buy loads of designer trackies and go out mismatched and become a laughing stock, but Iā€™m not the problem, the trolls areā€šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤¦šŸ½ā€ā™€ļø
As T Swift would say ā€œ Itā€™s me šŸ‘‹ iā€™m the problem itā€™s me šŸ˜‚

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
At the end of the day she knew she wouldn't wear that monstrosity. She bought it for content then sent it back like she has done numerous times. It's about time companies stopped allowing "creators" to do that.
Iā€™ve seen a lot of these creators moaning recently over ASOSā€™ new returns policy, the ones with high returns no longer get free returns (I think theyā€™ve to keep a certain percentage of an order to get free returns). ASOS should just ban anyone who returns full orders more than 3 times in a year as half these creators just order for content then return.

Apr 1, 2024
Ireland
Yeah her getting banned wouldā€™ve been what she deserved but the proof of her lies is good too. We were all spot on. I just wish one of this mine the hippo accounts would pick it up as the toothless mafia are no way going to question why she hasnā€™t been banned and work out she lied.

Oh absolutely. She proves herself as a lier at her own hands, all the time every time. Her rotwilers would likely never question anything nor would they believe any proof about any of the stuff she has said and done to be honest as at this stage there has been so much provided and yet they continue to support her.

Mar 9, 2024
Well olga has reposted a vid about the abortion laws in America - the guy is saying he will never understand what itā€™s like to be pregnant as he talks about this wifeā€™s loss - I will put my next months wages on the the fact she has no real concept of which candidate in the American election is for and which is against this law - she will not even be able to name them. She will have no clue what other policies go hand in hand with this and certainly not a scooby do about the difference between Democrats & Republicans - hell that bimbo wouldnā€™t be able to name 5 ministers in our own government let alone bloody America! She will have no understanding of politics happening on her own doorstep let alone how the American election results will impact us. Is she just moving into a political era ? I thought she couldnā€™t get funnier but Iā€™m here for it if she is cos this will be better than a comedy club!