Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Oh absolutely. She proves herself as a lier at her own hands, all the time every time. Her rotwilers would likely never question anything nor would they believe any proof about any of the stuff she has said and done to be honest as at this stage there has been so much provided and yet they continue to support her.
Well if they don’t see that she lies about using filters when it’s obvious as hell then they’ll not see any of the lies she tells.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I’ve seen a lot of these creators moaning recently over ASOS’ new returns policy, the ones with high returns no longer get free returns (I think they’ve to keep a certain percentage of an order to get free returns). ASOS should just ban anyone who returns full orders more than 3 times in a year as half these creators just order for content then return.
I’m so upset we won’t get to see her looking utterly ghastly in that striped affair with trainers on her dumpy legs 🙁

Mar 8, 2024
Does she think this nest on her head looks good?!
Can’t watch the “babies” birthday gifts video.
And how does she not have time to do a full tranny face of make up and something other than a homeless looking outfit before the school run? She’s so smelly and lazy

Attachments

• IMG_4451.png
    IMG_4451.png
    355.9 KB · Views: 24

cntybawz

Aug 16, 2024
scotland
I don't know if one has come off or if she never did that one.

When she was doing them the little finger was done and she was doing the middle finger, the ring finger was a bare shorter nail. Would seem nuts to miss one. But this is aimless.

She only shows one hand at the end.
If she only did 9 it's a rubbish ad.

I've just noticed the rings have gone too.
Looked back and they've been missing for a couple of weeks.
That (expensive) phase didn't last long
I'm sure she's used tips aswell could see her thumbnail underneath the sparkly diarrhoea 💩

cntybawz

Aug 16, 2024
scotland
I’ve seen a lot of these creators moaning recently over ASOS’ new returns policy, the ones with high returns no longer get free returns (I think they’ve to keep a certain percentage of an order to get free returns). ASOS should just ban anyone who returns full orders more than 3 times in a year as half these creators just order for content then return.
Her returns would have been more than just the 2 items aswell because she bought them multiple sizes.

mac50

Jul 13, 2024
aberdeen
Don't forgot she has never used a filter, she doesn't know how. Swore on H's life she has never lied on TT. Even last week she claimed to have ironed H's first day back at school uniform (which looked like it had been slept in for 6 weeks). Ohhh and she's an independent single woman and doesn't rely on financial help from anyone (living in Gregg the wallets house, driving the car he bought whilst flexing the credit card he pays off and accepting money from Andy the wife beater - ohh no not wife beater, he shouted at her once). 🤔🤣
Her whole life is pointless empty cavern which she fills with shopping, eating, drinking and a bullshit story or illness or 2 with smug clap backs whenever views take a nose dive..... the end
according to her post this morning when someone asked what does being a content creator involve? EDITING was one thing she mentions and she says she doesn’t know how to use a filter! Liar Liar size 18 pants are on 🔥

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Does she think this nest on her head looks good?!
Can’t watch the “babies” birthday gifts video.
And how does she not have time to do a full tranny face of make up and something other than a homeless looking outfit before the school run? She’s so smelly and lazy
She does stupid s with her hair for attention doesn’t she. I wouldn’t dare be her 🤣🤣

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Yes. She does it messy then presses record then acts like she didn’t see it was messy despite looking at herself in her phone 😂😂 how fing sad is she. Absolutely wouldn’t nightmare to be her
That’s the most embarrassing thing, it’s not like she’s just been caught on FaceTime, it’s that she’s actually made herself look that way to film 🤣🤣

Mar 9, 2024
Since it's you! 🤣🤣 no but seriously how gross is that! Cleaning your house, sweating your tit's off, trying on clothes and sending them back!!
It’s horrible - whenever I order anything off line I have to confess I sniff them ever since I got something that reeked of stale perfume! I honestly think all jeans and everything with a crotch should have those plastic strips on that they put in swimwear - I certainly don’t want to unwittingly be putting my pretty Fanny at risk of cross contamination of anyone with Olgas issues!