Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
😂😂 I’d say she had to redo it to make it the messiest she could to make it look like she’s not noticed 😂🙈
Her videos are so boring and devoid of any talking points so she has to have messy hair, put gravy on cucumber, dress like a hobo etc to try stir up talking points. She’ll need some new ideas though as her engagement and views are tanking! And I absolutely love that for her 🤣

Her checking her out by lowering her head.. she actually thinks this looks good.. hence her saying she wouldn’t be able to do it if she tried.. she absolutely thinks it looks nice 🙈😂 this t is on another fing planet
Looks like a t, lies like a t, smells like a catpissy fat greasy herpes riddled fat fannied t, parents like a neglectful t, is a fat t, alcoholic t, 100% a horrible nasty t & that’s not up for debate!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:

mac50

Jul 13, 2024
aberdeen
Her videos are so boring and devoid of any talking points so she has to have messy hair, put gravy on cucumber, dress like a hobo etc to try stir up talking points. She’ll need some new ideas though as her engagement and views are tanking! And I absolutely love that for her 🤣
It won’t affect her tho she doesn’t get paid for views 😂😂