Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
What the do are those 💩 coloured glitter nails and what’s with the wonky one? It’s as wonky as her eye 😂
Good evening all 🥰🥰
I slept right through my alarm hahaha. Good jobby it's my 1st night off. I've literally just SIN this and I would like to request my fee Shamey. Because that's yet another content idea from me. I'm an influencer now 🤡😂

Mar 7, 2024
Under the Troll bridge
So let me get this right - that vid where she’s dripping sweat of her puffy nips - the one where she’s out of breath declaring how sweaty she is - obviously with a moist crotch n BO trying on outfits - you know that one ???? She is now publicly saying she’s sent them back for other poor poor soul to order and open? Do ASOS check their returns? It was fing cutting her in two - so not only will it stink it was wedged up her Fanny n she’s got herpes AND a cottage cheese encrusted minge!!! 🤮🤮
Cottage cheese minge I’m done 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Apr 1, 2024
Ireland
THE FACT I saved this last night 🤣🤣
Anxiety - Clapback. Jeeze share them travel sickness tabs will ya hun it's like a pissing Merry-go-round 🎠

The fact she has to clap back about it just proves our point as her clap backs always do.
I am all for advocating for and speaking about mental health and spreading awareness which is why i have no time for people like aimee using such a serious issue to play up to the camera for content and engagement.
I have one item for the list aimee wants to be provided with. Anxiety can't be switched on and off when it suits, even i can figure that one out dispite never having had it. I can also figure out that anxiety isn't a one size fits all and is different for everyone who has it, actually has it now aims unlike you.

Aimee the reason people don't believe you in relation to anything is because of the amount of proven lies you have told, meaning that even if you started telling the truth now it's to late. I don't think you ended your marriage either, i think he left because of your behaviour. I can't prove it and i will never know for sure but it makes sense given what we know about you.

Mar 9, 2024
Good evening all 🥰🥰
I slept right through my alarm hahaha. Good jobby it's my 1st night off. I've literally just SIN this and I would like to request my fee Shamey. Because that's yet another content idea from me. I'm an influencer now 🤡😂
Here she is ❤️❤️❤️❤️ just been catching up - gurrrl did someone shove a a rocket up your bum last night cos you was smoking! I’ve been howling ! 🤣🤣🤣

Mar 9, 2024
Ta daaaaaaaa 🤣🤣🤣🤣
She wouldn’t get her fat warty folds in that now 🤣 unless she bought a size 18 on the quiet and is gunna tell us it’s the same size 12 🤣looks like an oven ready turkey to me - plus those shorts won’t hold the cottage cheese in very well and that wouldnt be a demure look on the red carpet would it! X