Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Even her trying to make it sound good, still shows how fkn lazy she is. She always leaves filming to the last day.
Wonder why she gets her ads reported so much? She never has much idea about anything and as for skin care, who would want to take advice from her? Her skin is so badly Sun damaged and even injectables arenā€™t helping.

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Writes scripts? What is it gcse drama?
the script shall read
ā€œOh look mummy shampoo me mums a hairdresser she told me to use give me cosmeticsā€ (neglecting to tell you that she got her hairdressing qualification of Google)

ā€œWashed me hair for the first time in a yearā€
ā€œOh my anxiety a man did somethingā€

ā€œOh David can sort me tree *skips scene to me picking it up crying cause he legged it*

Que eastenders theme tune šŸŽµ

If her videos are all one big script I think we need to sack the script writer šŸ˜‚
Hairdressing qualification off Google? Way too kind. More like from the grabbers down the arcades that one time she visited her other daughter šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Hi šŸ‘‹ šŸ‘‹šŸ‘‹ here I am - alive and well - yo Bike - Iā€™m here - I didnā€™t do a runner - the bloke surprised me (like totally surprised me) with a trip away - back now and trying to catch up! Done a quick scan and wtf was that beetle juice outfit with the cuffs dragging on the fing floor! Has she said it was a joke?? Thanks for missing me ā¤ļøā¤ļø did anyone get eyes on Tillylou? Is everyone ok? This thread goes that bloody fast ! Seen a couple of new names šŸ‘‹šŸ‘‹šŸ‘‹ nice to meet you - Iā€™m the quiet, demure and mindful one! Bike is the feral bad ass, and Lurky is always the voice of wisdom šŸ¤£ Iā€™m thinking we should all do a profile rundown šŸ¤£ love you all my troll buds - can someone give me a condensed version of what I missed to save me 2 days reading - I was here till the b plastered a bedraggled Harold on insta - thanks in advance xx šŸ’‹
Feral? I'll give ya feral if you disappear without warning again. Ya need to tell us when ya not trolling. Had visions of ya face down in a canal šŸ‘€šŸ‘€
Snet form mi Samsnug

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Anxiety is back.. some man done something to make her question her safety as a woman. She had an anxiety attack at the dentist cus she saw a needle. Itā€™s just dentist needles though. Not the Botox ones or fish jizzim ones.
Sheā€™s sent her s outfit choices back.
More shopping in Sainsburyā€™s and a fake accent to go with it. Some adverts about face cream I think. Havenā€™t watched all her videos cus sheā€™s fing unbearable. We had a clap back regarding her chicken in a bag. She apparently cooked the pre made and pre chopped carrots from raw. šŸ˜‚ this is her roast she made. Someone said the chicken was not cooked by her so she clapped back and made a show of herself. As usual. New nails that look fing awful. A couple of horrible school run outfits with a hat put on wrong. Loads of autumn s everywhere.. not sure if I missed anything out
Naaaah!!! Reading your round up is like a pissing comedy sketch šŸ¤£ And isn't it ironic? Don't ya think? šŸ¤£šŸ¤”

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
More tat from home bargains for ā€œthe babiesā€ birthdays they donā€™t know when the other cats birthdays are so they share it with Harper! Is she for fing real! She needs to give her head a wobble
Can Harper have anything? Ffs. If it's not granny gash fag fingers 'sharing' her pizza, it's 1/2 portions of everything. Mummy showing the world her new clobber or even dinner before she does. I could go on šŸ˜¢ BUT can't wait for her birthday a couple of weeks and have another liar receipt when they ain't mentioned!! šŸ™„

butterfly2005

Aug 22, 2024
Scotland
Looks like a t, lies like a t, smells like a catpissy fat greasy herpes riddled fat fannied t, parents like a neglectful t, is a fat t, alcoholic t, 100% a horrible nasty t & thatā€™s not up for debate!! šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Oi oi lol a fs a useful thing not to be fed around with plus up here in Scotland it's a compliment šŸ˜‰ ā¤ļøā¤ļø

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
So our sleep is still all over the place and we started our day at 3am and my lil lady starts her settle in session at her sen school today. So should be eventful šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£. So let me get this straight the whole something happened to my safety last time I was in London video sheā€™s now telling the world sheā€™s off back to London ?? Make it make sense Aimee. 80s style red carpet event oh I canā€™t wait for this šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ studio lights at the ready forgetting her smile hand hiding belly (trying) oh the joys of Aimee the fent creator. Iv said it once il say it again Iv had a rough few months but you Aimee you always make me feel great šŸ¤£. The babiesssss birthday can you imagine this morning the high pitched happy birthdays to her babiessss will we get the whole kissing and glare in the camera for attention ? She is the most overgrown child Iv ever known but you certainly are the gift that keeps giving so canā€™t wait for the outfit donā€™t let us down now hun go all out and stand out babes show them who you are. We will all be here for it