Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 8, 2024
Writing scripts 😂😂😂😂😂
“Guys… I’ve got something for you all… now you know me.. yeah you know what am I called erm oh yeah a t… this product is gawwjuusssss… I can’t wait to show you it... I have a erm Yano a thing for you all ah what’s it called a erm oh a discount code (laughing manically then stops immediately) I’ll link it below (stares at camera with upside down eyes, down turned mouth) and scene.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Screenshot_20240912_074719_TikTok.jpg
Just a wee receipt incase there's a clap back saying "I never said there was a red carrrrrrpet, twisting my wurrrrrrrdzzzzz"

I like captions, saves my ears from that fake accent and voice and the manic laugh!!
I mean 80’s theme, she can’t do this era so god knows what she will end up looking like. Pink and blue eyeshadow right up to the brows and some god awful outfit. It’s got disaster written all over it.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Screenshot_20240912_074719_TikTok.jpg
Just a wee receipt incase there's a clap back saying "I never said there was a red carrrrrrpet, twisting my wurrrrrrrdzzzzz"

I like captions, saves my ears from that fake accent and voice and the manic laugh!!
Those hands 😜who said they look like a crocodile? They absolutely do here. Did the jewellery beg a brand deal not work for her? She’s gone from a chavvy ring on every finger and thumb to non lately 🤪

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
So she did her nails and left one out cos it’s in a right state cos she kept putting acrylic on it?! No reputable salon would do your nails if ones that bad. No wonder she’s gone off to use this dipping powder stuff probably been told no won’t do them.

Attachments

• v0f044gc0000crh92knog65r5l56e4q0.mp4
    24.1 MB
  • IMG_7483.jpeg
    IMG_7483.jpeg
    94.3 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_7484.png
    IMG_7484.png
    435.2 KB · Views: 28
Mar 9, 2024
Bet she’s fing seething she wasn’t invited to the M&S Christmas food do 🤣🤣🤣🤣 all that arse licking for nothing 🤣🤣🤣 she will hammer Sainsbury now till she gets no where with them n then it will end up with Poundland 🤣🤣🤣 seriously though she expects us to believe she makes no money on views so she makes enough cash to throw away like she does by doing one off sty ads for Nivea and fing Bperfect? - good job she dosnt have to pay for a roof over her head or her car ? The utility bills will be on some tax scam as will her clothing and food cos “it’s me job”

nodresssense

May 4, 2024
london
Her nail was bad from gel she got ages ago but first time she used the crap she is punting in the ghastly orange colour she did them all 🤨 Surely wouldn't have done that one then either then. Make it make sense 🤷‍♀️
So basically she’s picked the old acrylic/gel off and it’s damaged her nail, I am a nail tech and gel wouldn’t have damaged her nail unless its been picked it off, and taken the top layer of her nail off. She obviously didn’t go and have it removed properly.