Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Lilac8

Mar 7, 2024
Kent
So she did her nails and left one out cos it’s in a right state cos she kept putting acrylic on it?! No reputable salon would do your nails if ones that bad. No wonder she’s gone off to use this dipping powder stuff probably been told no won’t do them.
Do people normally have false nails applied to nails that are already long?? I don’t get my nails done so that’s why I’m asking.

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
So she’s bought Ralph 11-12 in pjs and harper women’s size 8-10!! No way is she fitting in them, they’d probably fit Charlie better than a 10 year old child!

and creaming her knickers over spending more money on pjs. Lets hope they fit her cos 2 months scranning means she’ll be getting fat like Santa
View attachment v0f044gc0000crhd7dfog65hndllt9eg.mp4

Attachments

• IMG_7485.jpeg
    IMG_7485.jpeg
    143.5 KB · Views: 22
Mar 8, 2024
Can’t even watch her signing happy birthday to them cats video. State of her.
That dressing gown is grim.
And then pjs FML. The manic laughing she does in a fing monsters inc jumper.. she’s almost 40 and she’s wearing a monster inc jumper. Laughing over pjs manically. Had to just get in there about her travel sickness. She’s a fing drainer. There’s always an ailment. She would drain anyone’s happiness from them

cate

Apr 16, 2024
merseyside
So she’s bought Ralph 11-12 in pjs and harper women’s size 8-10!! No way is she fitting in them, they’d probably fit Charlie better than a 10 year old child!

and creaming her knickers over spending more money on pjs. Lets hope they fit her cos 2 months scranning means she’ll be getting fat like Santa
View attachment v0f044gc0000crhd7dfog65hndllt9eg.mp4
Completely agree!!
RIDICULOUS buying Harper 8/10 pyjamas!!
They will, as you say, fit her sister Charlotte not a 10 year old child.
Yet another stupid purchase.
Bet she tries the 8/10 & Ralph’s 11/12 size on her then returns them for the small size but won’t say a word!

Her stupidity continues to piss me off 😟

Happyday2000

Aug 15, 2024
Plymouth
So basically she’s picked the old acrylic/gel off and it’s damaged her nail, I am a nail tech and gel wouldn’t have damaged her nail unless its been picked it off, and taken the top layer of her nail off. She obviously didn’t go and have it removed properly.
Actually if it’s from when she had BIAB it’s got a link to allergies and Onycholysis so that could be what happened, the amount of friends I have with issues with their nails now since BIAB is insane hence I never get it myself. She should just stop getting her tacky chavvy nails full stop she’s a right ugly t with her prostitute nails and everything in her house and clothes being characters all the time how on earth she has ever had a man is beyond me

Apr 1, 2024
Wakefield
Perfect example of why protecting her child's privacy is so important! Could be someone just being curious this time and glad to see other people saying it's weird to want to be tagged, but could be literally anyone 1000015132.jpg
I’ve always said, it’s not the trolls she should worry about, it’s the ones closer to home and follow her.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Can’t even watch her signing happy birthday to them cats video. State of her.
That dressing gown is grim.
And then pjs FML. The manic laughing she does in a fing monsters inc jumper.. she’s almost 40 and she’s wearing a monster inc jumper. Laughing over pjs manically. Had to just get in there about her travel sickness. She’s a fing drainer. There’s always an ailment. She would drain anyone’s happiness from them
I was going to ask WTF is that jumper? Looks so cheap and like them PLT ski jumpers she had and wore once. She could have got the child a child size pyjamas. WTF is wrong with her?
I absolutely can’t stand her. She posts all this utter se and calls it a job 🙄