Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
After working years now in a clinic I finally rented my own shop today, get the keys Monday, and I have smiled all day! 7 years hard work! Aimless will never know what it's like to come from a real very bad DV relationship (literally told to hang myself every day) to now finally flourishing, and I'm popping the prosecco ❤️

mac50

Jul 13, 2024
aberdeen
After working years now in a clinic I finally rented my own shop today, get the keys Monday, and I have smiled all day! 7 years hard work! Aimless will never know what it's like to come from a real very bad DV relationship (literally told to hang myself every day) to now finally flourishing, and I'm popping the prosecco ❤️
Massive congratulations to you 🍾🥂❤️

Firesquaw

Mar 8, 2024
Awww big congratulations

Absolutely fantastic news. Gavin & I are so proud of you & you deserve all the success & happiness the world!!! 🌵❤️

bear78

Feb 29, 2024
Congratulations lovely, hope it all goes well for you ❤️

Mar 12, 2024
Midlands
Many Congratulations to you 🎉🎉🍾🍾🥂🥂🥳🥳😘

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Congratulations 🥳🥳❤️
So happy for you!!