Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
She really infuriates me with the “anxiety” AIMEE WE ALL KNOW YOU READ ON HERE AND TL STOP SWITCHING YOUR ANXIETY ON AND OFF! YOURE PATHETIC, THERE ARE PEOPLE OUT THERE WHO ARE GENUINELY SUFFERING WITH ANXIETY AND CANT EVEN LEAVE THEIR HOUSES AND YOU JUST SWITCH IT ON AND OFF WHENEVER IT TICKLES YOUR FANCY, YOU fING BINT! Apologies guys for the capitals but she really infuriates me! 🤬
She’s really got to me today. I haven’t left the house in nearly a week. Had to go drs for appt & full blown panic attack. My anxiety has been triggered by being harassed by someone I know & the anxiety & fear has taken over my life this week.

So her blathering on cos she’s “anxious” has really pissed me off, she’s not anxious she just cba arsed to go and that’s fine, but it say it’s that instead of making stuff up. No wonder the stigma of mental health and anxiety is still around with fS like her using it for content & attention!! 🤬

lolli101

Sep 9, 2024
England
She’s really got to me today. I haven’t left the house in nearly a week. Had to go drs for appt & full blown panic attack. My anxiety has been triggered by being harassed by someone I know & the anxiety & fear has taken over my life this week.

So her blathering on cos she’s “anxious” has really pissed me off, she’s not anxious she just cba arsed to go and that’s fine, but it say it’s that instead of making stuff up. No wonder the stigma of mental health and anxiety is still around with fS like her using it for content & attention!! 🤬
I hope you’re ok❤️sending you virtual hugs 🤗 x

Mar 17, 2024
Birky

Oh gosh @Aimee5bellies I did think you hadn't been as active. Sending love and hope it passes. I've never suffered so won't pretend to understand but Sending lots of love 💗 and an extra do you Shamey on your behalf ❤️❤️

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
Oh gosh @Aimee5bellies I did think you hadn't been as active. Sending love and hope it passes. I've never suffered so won't pretend to understand but Sending lots of love 💗 and an extra do you Shamey on your behalf ❤️❤️
Yeah I’ve been about but just not so often. It’ll pass cos I will turn this pain into power but I’m just not strong enough at the moment xx

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
Just got back from our second settle in session at my little sidekicks sen school she’s never been in a setting before and she’s done so so well I’m so proud of her today I thought we may struggle second day her realising were she was going but she ran in I’m beaming with pride she’s fully non verbal so it’s been so hard letting her go but she’s so ready and needs this. I see Aimee had anxiety again that’s the thought of spending money on h 🤣🤣🤣🤣 role round a hour she’s up dressed and ready to vlog her minty manky face around primark for the day. Can’t wait to see the s she buys her “preteen” hands in the bucket if you think it’s another squashmellow or some type of stuffed teddy se. Don’t see the point they just collect dust an look a show but it’s ok cause Aimee loves them

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Yeah I’ve been about but just not so often. It’ll pass cos I will turn this pain into power but I’m just not strong enough at the moment xx
You are strong! Stronger than you think. ❤️
You keep pushing through and you'll be back better than ever. You keep all us in the loop and maaannn do keep receipts 🤣 and we love you for that and for you being an all round legend ❤️ we'll be here 🥰 you'll catch me in the twilight hours still waiting to be karted off by Jiggy 🤣❤️

lolli101

Sep 9, 2024
England
Just got back from our second settle in session at my little sidekicks sen school she’s never been in a setting before and she’s done so so well I’m so proud of her today I thought we may struggle second day her realising were she was going but she ran in I’m beaming with pride she’s fully non verbal so it’s been so hard letting her go but she’s so ready and needs this. I see Aimee had anxiety again that’s the thought of spending money on h 🤣🤣🤣🤣 role round a hour she’s up dressed and ready to vlog her minty manky face around primark for the day. Can’t wait to see the s she buys her “preteen” hands in the bucket if you think it’s another squashmellow or some type of stuffed teddy se. Don’t see the point they just collect dust an look a show but it’s ok cause Aimee loves them
She’s a little warrior!❤️ she’s gonna thrive and be so amazing wherever she goes! And kudos to you mama you’re ace!🤗

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
You are strong! Stronger than you think. ❤️
You keep pushing through and you'll be back better than ever. You keep all us in the loop and maaannn do keep receipts 🤣 and we love you for that and for you being an all round legend ❤️ we'll be here 🥰 you'll catch me in the twilight hours still waiting to be karted off by Jiggy 🤣❤️
I think I’ve been too strong for too long and this last thing broke the camels back. And on top of being menopausal well it’s not fun.

Hoping I can get out tomorrow with the boy & just push past the feelings but for now I’m gonna get my uni work done take my mind off it all

TheQueenBee

Aug 18, 2024
Cheshire
She’ll smash it ❤️

Mar 8, 2024
She’s absolutely manic. That coffee video. She really thinks she’s funny forgetting words and acting this way. Her whispering about not feeling well and her hand movements are just fing ridiculous. She can’t face Liverpool on a Friday morning but will go Saturday when it’s always heaving and go to primark. do the do off Aimee. You’re a lying t. Your outfit is s. And there’s not need to widest your eyes either stuff when you taste it.. and it’s absolutely not fing necessary to slap your mouth the way you do. You blusher is like someone’s wipes their arse on your cheeks. You look like you need a wash as always. Bell end. That’s all you. A complete and utter bell end.