Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

She’s really got to me today. I haven’t left the house in nearly a week. Had to go drs for appt & full blown panic attack. My anxiety has been triggered by being harassed by someone I know & the anxiety & fear has taken over my life this week.

So her blathering on cos she’s “anxious” has really pissed me off, she’s not anxious she just cba arsed to go and that’s fine, but it say it’s that instead of making stuff up. No wonder the stigma of mental health and anxiety is still around with fS like her using it for content & attention!! 🤬
Gavin & I are sending you much luvs & virtual hugs. 🌵❤️

Mar 8, 2024
She’s really got to me today. I haven’t left the house in nearly a week. Had to go drs for appt & full blown panic attack. My anxiety has been triggered by being harassed by someone I know & the anxiety & fear has taken over my life this week.

So her blathering on cos she’s “anxious” has really pissed me off, she’s not anxious she just cba arsed to go and that’s fine, but it say it’s that instead of making stuff up. No wonder the stigma of mental health and anxiety is still around with fS like her using it for content & attention!! 🤬
Hope you’re ok. Sending you love and hugs xxx

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
You know what I want to know about Gash flash ridiculous video. Never mind the fact it was made up. I'd like to know why she "just wanted to share" NOT her story but saying that it wasn't her dog last week or her family in Southport 😳😌
BUT had that have happened and a girl is legit being stalked and had just had some form of a 'scare' Wendy wasn't concerned? Took her into Sweeney Todds back room, she wasn't worried at the danger SHE was then in? Then to round it all up she told the world.

YOU ROTTEN GREASY FLASHING NEGLECTFUL ENABLED HAGGARD DESPERATE OLD s I HOPE YOU SEE THIS. And I truly hope you realise the implications your fing story time could have on that poor girl.. who as I said never happened but say it was you could have and very well may have put her in more danger you stupid stupid b

TheQueenBee

Aug 18, 2024
Cheshire
You know what I want to know about Gash flash ridiculous video. Never mind the fact it was made up. I'd like to know why she "just wanted to share" NOT her story but saying that it wasn't her dog last week or her family in Southport 😳😌
BUT had that have happened and a girl is legit being stalked and had just had some form of a 'scare' Wendy wasn't concerned? Took her into Sweeney Todds back room, she wasn't worried at the danger SHE was then in? Then to round it all up she told the world.

YOU ROTTEN GREASY FLASHING NEGLECTFUL ENABLED HAGGARD DESPERATE OLD s I HOPE YOU SEE THIS. And I truly hope you realise the implications your fing story time could have on that poor girl.. who as I said never happened but say it was you could have and very well may have put her in more danger you stupid stupid b
Not a fing brain cell between em and no thoughts about the consequences from what comes out of their stupid, delusional, skanky mouths!

Apr 26, 2024
uk

So sorry to hear

She really does take the piss with her anxiety, it's like it's a game to her! 😡😡

My name is

Mar 8, 2024
Bucks
After working years now in a clinic I finally rented my own shop today, get the keys Monday, and I have smiled all day! 7 years hard work! Aimless will never know what it's like to come from a real very bad DV relationship (literally told to hang myself every day) to now finally flourishing, and I'm popping the prosecco ❤️
Ah brilliant! ❤️

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Not a fing brain cell between em and no thoughts about the consequences from what comes out of their stupid, delusional, skanky mouths!
Absolutely THICKER than her daughters sourdough! So this girl comes to Wendy's after some form of altercation. She leaves looking like she had her hair combed with a toffee apple into the world... where her stalker is? 👀 But she knows exactly how it feels 🤣 and she didn't know how to advise her... which is it Wendy. Just stick to your sausage fingers and making your fried rice and shut up 🤡😳