Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

TheQueenBee

Aug 18, 2024
Cheshire
Absolutely THICKER than her daughters sourdough! So this girl comes to Wendy's after some form of altercation. She leaves looking like she had her hair combed with a toffee apple into the world... where her stalker is? šŸ‘€ But she knows exactly how it feels šŸ¤£ and she didn't know how to advise her... which is it Wendy. Just stick to your sausage fingers and making your fried rice and shut up šŸ¤”šŸ˜³
Canā€™t even safeguard a lady that may potentially be in danger. Blab to the world on TT for views instead

Mar 9, 2024
Just got back from our second settle in session at my little sidekicks sen school sheā€™s never been in a setting before and sheā€™s done so so well Iā€™m so proud of her today I thought we may struggle second day her realising were she was going but she ran in Iā€™m beaming with pride sheā€™s fully non verbal so itā€™s been so hard letting her go but sheā€™s so ready and needs this. I see Aimee had anxiety again thatā€™s the thought of spending money on h šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ role round a hour sheā€™s up dressed and ready to vlog her minty manky face around primark for the day. Canā€™t wait to see the s she buys her ā€œpreteenā€ hands in the bucket if you think itā€™s another squashmellow or some type of stuffed teddy se. Donā€™t see the point they just collect dust an look a show but itā€™s ok cause Aimee loves them
Just needed to reply to this ā€¦. You sound like an amazing mum - fing Olga ainā€™t got a clue what anxiety is- not a scooby. Iā€™ve never had it but believe me I have worried myself sick on occasion - itā€™s life! Not mental health. Never in your posts have seen you throwing in anxiety for the pity. I read your posts and I just think there goes a real mum. A mum full of pride and love no matter how knackered you must be. I know a fraction of the worry you have about your little girl being in school - my granddaughter is deaf and sometimes my heart breaks for her even though she is so amazing and makes us so proud every single day. Kids with any addition needs teach us so much about what kind of people we are and they make us be better - they a a gift! Just take a minute to appreciate what you are actually doing - you are a super woman with a superpower and girl you are awesome- your little girl is truly blessed - so read this olga a get a fing grip! You are not worth this amazing mums arse wipe!

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Just got back from our second settle in session at my little sidekicks sen school sheā€™s never been in a setting before and sheā€™s done so so well Iā€™m so proud of her today I thought we may struggle second day her realising were she was going but she ran in Iā€™m beaming with pride sheā€™s fully non verbal so itā€™s been so hard letting her go but sheā€™s so ready and needs this. I see Aimee had anxiety again thatā€™s the thought of spending money on h šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ role round a hour sheā€™s up dressed and ready to vlog her minty manky face around primark for the day. Canā€™t wait to see the s she buys her ā€œpreteenā€ hands in the bucket if you think itā€™s another squashmellow or some type of stuffed teddy se. Donā€™t see the point they just collect dust an look a show but itā€™s ok cause Aimee loves them
Oh God love her šŸ„ŗšŸ’— Sounds like she's ready and will absolutely thrive. You're a wonderful mother all of you are on here. I love reading all your little snippets although we have to be careful (hello jiggy) šŸ™„ But you all do a wonderful job in what must be the hardest job there is. You put your kids 1st and give them everything and more. Puts the greasy growler to absolute shame ā¤ļøā¤ļø

Mar 9, 2024
You know what I want to know about Gash flash ridiculous video. Never mind the fact it was made up. I'd like to know why she "just wanted to share" NOT her story but saying that it wasn't her dog last week or her family in Southport šŸ˜³šŸ˜Œ
BUT had that have happened and a girl is legit being stalked and had just had some form of a 'scare' Wendy wasn't concerned? Took her into Sweeney Todds back room, she wasn't worried at the danger SHE was then in? Then to round it all up she told the world.

YOU ROTTEN GREASY FLASHING NEGLECTFUL ENABLED HAGGARD DESPERATE OLD s I HOPE YOU SEE THIS. And I truly hope you realise the implications your fing story time could have on that poor girl.. who as I said never happened but say it was you could have and very well may have put her in more danger you stupid stupid b
šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘ exactly - I deal with some disgusting individuals who stop at nothing when it comes to DV in all guises! Iā€™m sorry to say the courts think they come out and hey presto they will change but reality is they do not. If this girl is telling an older woman about her trauma and is clearly distressed after a fresh encounter that woman has a duty to support and at the very least make sure she is safe - Gash has potentially made a dangerous situation so much worse - is she for fing real or what??? Anything for fing content ! And even if she had asked the girl if she could share the story shame on her because what good is that to a scared vulnerable girl! If heā€™s followed her thereā€™s a fing chance he will see the post ! Iā€™m so fing angry!!

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
Just needed to reply to this ā€¦. You sound like an amazing mum - fing Olga ainā€™t got a clue what anxiety is- not a scooby. Iā€™ve never had it but believe me I have worried myself sick on occasion - itā€™s life! Not mental health. Never in your posts have seen you throwing in anxiety for the pity. I read your posts and I just think there goes a real mum. A mum full of pride and love no matter how knackered you must be. I know a fraction of the worry you have about your little girl being in school - my granddaughter is deaf and sometimes my heart breaks for her even though she is so amazing and makes us so proud every single day. Kids with any addition needs teach us so much about what kind of people we are and they make us be better - they a a gift! Just take a minute to appreciate what you are actually doing - you are a super woman with a superpower and girl you are awesome- your little girl is truly blessed - so read this olga a get a fing grip! You are not worth this amazing mums arse wipe!
šŸ©·šŸ©·šŸ©· ah we do what we do donā€™t we. We adapt to them donā€™t we sheā€™s my whole world but your right it is a worry but sheā€™s a lil sassy warrior šŸ¤£ one thing for sure I didnā€™t know I had was as much patience as I actually do now haha bless your lil granddaughter. The good days definitely outweigh the harder ones donā€™t they. Keep being you we will ll get there on this crazy new journey of ours šŸ©·

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
Oh God love her šŸ„ŗšŸ’— Sounds like she's ready and will absolutely thrive. You're a wonderful mother all of you are on here. I love reading all your little snippets although we have to be careful (hello jiggy) šŸ™„ But you all do a wonderful job in what must be the hardest job there is. You put your kids 1st and give them everything and more. Puts the greasy growler to absolute shame ā¤ļøā¤ļø
And you birkey get me through them hard nights with your night time antics on here so shout out to you too šŸ¤£šŸ©·

mac50

Jul 13, 2024
aberdeen
Sheā€™s going on about her legs hurting and now her knees hurting. I reckon this is just dropping yet another perimenopause symptom to get them huns commenting I have joint pain start with peri..
My anxiety is crippling me just now! I certainly couldnā€™t walk about a city filming and talking to myself! Hope sheā€™s topped up on caneston after a visit to lush šŸ˜‚

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
I thought she was supposed to be going to London again this week šŸ¤” did she get it wrong - again or sack it off as she couldn't be arsed?
Itā€™s next week. 80s themed red carpet event which I think is for the new drama called Joan

Coincidentally they describe Joan as Mother lover liar thief šŸ˜‚ no wonder sheā€™s been invited

Time 2 Chat

May 18, 2024
United Kingdom
Sheā€™s going on about her legs hurting and now her knees hurting. I reckon this is just dropping yet another perimenopause symptom to get them huns commenting I have joint pain start with peri..
Pains, anxiety.
Is it all for sympathy and then when she goes to London she's such a warrior for battling through it.
Or will she bail on London because she hasn't got a clue and blame it on pains/ anxiety.
Or as justforfun has already said laying the groundwork for an ad.

I think it was yesterday I said the rings had disappeared. They're back today.

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
My anxiety is crippling me just now! I certainly couldnā€™t walk about a city filming and talking to myself! Hope sheā€™s topped up on caneston after a visit to lush šŸ˜‚
Hope youā€™re ok too.

No way could I manage that; I couldnā€™t even manage a 10 min trip to the drs. She wonā€™t be anxious now sheā€™s opened the Kylie after spending a few hundred quid on absolute tat & unnecessary stuff

Mar 8, 2024
Thankyou for keeping me company? She is aware she talked to her phone on the video and not actual people? And that the video is posted now sheā€™s home? So she was alone on the shopping trip? I wouldnā€™t be able to walk around holding my phone in public with anxiety. She just hasnā€™t got anxiety at all. Her ā€œwhy are you legs soreā€ se this morning was her trying to feed in to her health anxiety she also claims she has. If you can walk around Liverpool primark filming yourself talking to yourself you donā€™t have fing anxiety. Why do her huns believe this se?! She lies so much. Itā€™s absolutely embarrassing and fing infuriating to listen to her lie. I have suffered anxiety for years and itā€™s eased now but when it was bad I couldnā€™t leave my house unless I literally had to go and even then I wouldnā€™t be able to relax and would need to wee constantly. She googles symptoms and just says them. I canā€™t stand this t. Face full of make up as well. Aimee you look like a man. Your nose is huge. You need a wash. Your hair is a state. Youā€™re clothes choices are shocking. You are a liar. Youā€™re manipulative. Youā€™re sly. You have no mates. Youā€™re a t to your sister. Youā€™re a s mum. The list is fing endless. Basically Aimee youā€™re one of the biggest fS on TikTok and Iā€™d say all this to your massive nose if I ever saw you. Prick