Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 9, 2024
Thankyou for keeping me company? She is aware she talked to her phone on the video and not actual people? And that the video is posted now she’s home? So she was alone on the shopping trip? I wouldn’t be able to walk around holding my phone in public with anxiety. She just hasn’t got anxiety at all. Her “why are you legs sore” se this morning was her trying to feed in to her health anxiety she also claims she has. If you can walk around Liverpool primark filming yourself talking to yourself you don’t have fing anxiety. Why do her huns believe this se?! She lies so much. It’s absolutely embarrassing and fing infuriating to listen to her lie. I have suffered anxiety for years and it’s eased now but when it was bad I couldn’t leave my house unless I literally had to go and even then I wouldn’t be able to relax and would need to wee constantly. She googles symptoms and just says them. I can’t stand this t. Face full of make up as well. Aimee you look like a man. Your nose is huge. You need a wash. Your hair is a state. You’re clothes choices are shocking. You are a liar. You’re manipulative. You’re sly. You have no mates. You’re a t to your sister. You’re a s mum. The list is fing endless. Basically Aimee you’re one of the biggest fS on TikTok and I’d say all this to your massive nose if I ever saw you. Prick
I’m sorry but isn’t health anxiety what used to be hypochondria? Apologies if anyone here has it and I’ve got it wrong ? But if it is that why the do do people buy this se! - my bloke will go to work with a leg hanging off wrapped in spark tape. Fall from a roof - nah I’m fine - but a sniffle or a headache n he’s rolling about with flannel on his bloody head - we step over him 🤣 when the kids were little they’d be shouting - mum dads got hypochondria again ! These fools are like ooh my health anxiety is raging poor me but is it the same if they say ooh I’m being honest everyone I’m a hypochondriac ? fing snowflakes if you ask me - but again sorry if it’s not the same n I’m wrong - I’m open to be educated 🤣

Mar 8, 2024
I’m sorry but isn’t health anxiety what used to be hypochondria? Apologies if anyone here has it and I’ve got it wrong ? But if it is that why the do do people buy this se! - my bloke will go to work with a leg hanging off wrapped in spark tape. Fall from a roof - nah I’m fine - but a sniffle or a headache n he’s rolling about with flannel on his bloody head - we step over him 🤣 when the kids were little they’d be shouting - mum dads got hypochondria again ! These fools are like ooh my health anxiety is raging poor me but is it the same if they say ooh I’m being honest everyone I’m a hypochondriac ? fing snowflakes if you ask me - but again sorry if it’s not the same n I’m wrong - I’m open to be educated 🤣
Yes it’s hypochondria rebranded. These dickheads say anything for sympathy cus there’s a lot of stupid people out there that believe them. She just spouts anything off Google and it’s “oh you’re so brave. Well done you for not giving into your anxiety” she went to fing primark and other shops. She isn’t brave. She’s a fing liar. They’re all a bunch of saps for believing her.

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
I think it sums up how empty her life is when she has to rely on talking to herself on her phone for company and even go as far to thank the invisible people for it.
And fill her days with shopping for complete and utter tat because she has do all else to do can’t meet friends for a coffee, can’t go on girly shopping trips because she’s given up all reality for a virtual world where toothless huns boost her ego in the comment section.

Honestly tho? It makes me so fing angry! Yes I’m huffy - its like she gnaws on my puffies ! fing can not deal with her n her fake mental health and health anxiety ! Grow a pair of bollox you fat sad wrinkly stinking narc ! Her not you lurky ❤️
Me & Gavin ❤️you & we feel your rage but the “gnaws on my puffies” nearly killed us off. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣💀

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Honestly tho? It makes me so fing angry! Yes I’m huffy - its like she gnaws on my puffies ! fing can not deal with her n her fake mental health and health anxiety ! Grow a pair of bollox you fat sad wrinkly stinking narc ! Her not you lurky ❤️
😂😂😂 was ready to get someone to hold ma weaveeee then I’m joking I knew you meant the t herself 🤣
And exactly! She thrives of having stuff wrong with her it’s weird!

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
It’s next week. 80s themed red carpet event which I think is for the new drama called Joan

Coincidentally they describe Joan as Mother lover liar thief 😂 no wonder she’s been invited
I thought so too. It's about Joan Hannington I've read her book 🤣 she was a jewellery thief in London in the 80s. Sorry to burst your bubble Shamey we don't miss a trick 🕵🏼‍♀️🤣 Do not pass go, do not collect £200 🖕🏼

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
She’s going on about her legs hurting and now her knees hurting. I reckon this is just dropping yet another perimenopause symptom to get them huns commenting I have joint pain start with peri..
Any health professionals will tell her the same thing. Lose a bit of weight and do strength building exercises. She won’t do either 😜